Soyboy hate thread

Thread specifically done to make fun of soyboys, now that there's some schizophrenic who gets triggered when we do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/07/fashion/mens-style/hillary-clinton-white-male-supporters.html?mtrref=www.google.ca&gwh=51E8E9A09B5B7C75416C350441912BE6&gwt=pay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think they’re called “bug men” now

we need some more soyboy pictures, this one is getting stale

Numales, soyboys, bugmen, this species has many names, yet they are the same.

Lol. Soyboy.

I'll try to get more user.

What did I tell you on the last thread pussy? You are fucking dead tonight.
I'm going to bury an ax in the back of your autistic,misshapened head.
You fucking weak pussy.

Kek good luck getting to SouthAmerica you fucking sperg.

Not a problem. Say good night Gracie

What's the deal with the open mouth? What ever happened to regular smiling?

Good night schizo

I have a feeling somebody really, really fucking hates themselves when they constantly post about soy-boys. The soyboy thing to be doing right now is picking through your jewish soyboy memes and making sure 2-3 are up on each board at any given time. What a DYEL, soyboyish thing to be doing on new years weekend.

Dead meat. You are afraid

Why is it always Dyel skinny fat socially conservative manchildren that are always soyboys?

It really bothers me when people post the one with the words off center.

They ruined the beard. I had to shave mine

It's just fit talking trash again thinking that their opinion matters. It doesn't and they don't.

It's not just Veeky Forums. It's on every board. Especially on /pol/. It seems to have died down quite a bit though.

Autisim speaks,no one listens

Someone say Soyboys?

Post yourself, OP

This is actually deppresing
It doesn't matter yet you come here with your moral, like it matters.
I mean, shitposting in the afternoon doesn't consume that much time.

these rednecks are shouting. They are not soyboys

You gonna cut your arms and legs off too. I think they breath air also, so better just start huffing helium.

Yea let's hope so.

Soyboys be cringy af

>Especially on /pol/
People say this but its not really true. /pol/ posts about it no more than anywhere else.

Soyboys come in many shapes and political views. I think they are primarly liberal and left-wing, but there's some right wing shit too.

>replying to the guy that gets triggered when someone calls him a soyboy
lmao leave this numale be

>shaved faces
>visible jawlines
>full head of hair
>developed biceps

Yup - definitely soys

>voting against their own economic interests

sounds like a cuck to me

sounds like someone who wants to literally give their hard earned money away - but instead of giving it to niggers they just give it to rich white people instead so its ok!

>soyboys
>statement of white equality

>Pick one

Soyboys are pro-white shame. He's doing the exact opposite with a pro-Trump hat on.

Best edit of the original.

>defining another person's interests

If that's not being a cuck I don't know what is

>Voting against their economic interests

Middle Class gets a tax cut too. Plus 50% of the taxes are paid by 1% of the Population so it seems logical, that they get most of the tax cuts

That some nice mental gymnastics you do their Soyboys! Those guys look Dyel skinny fat Inbreds and consumers of soy

Don't forget. You're only a young God. The rest of us are older. And we're watching you.

Always.

From this article of all places

nytimes.com/2016/10/07/fashion/mens-style/hillary-clinton-white-male-supporters.html?mtrref=www.google.ca&gwh=51E8E9A09B5B7C75416C350441912BE6&gwt=pay

Yeah because they're never liberal

Are you delusional? Anyone with manchild political views is going to be a manchild

That includes alt-right nazi sympathisers and the extreme left borderline trannies

Nah those dumb inbred #maga Soyboys definitely vote agaisnt their economic interests. 80 percent of this shit GOP trump tax cut bill is only benefiting corporations and the ultra wealthy and its a corproate welfare bill

lmao at this triggered leftie

YAAY GOT EM HES SO TRIGGERRD MAGA

This is reddit-tier retardation. Everyone got a tax cut, and the plan was actually worse for rich city dwellers than it was for poor ruralites. You have to go back

if it triggers your soyboy ass ill become and american citzen just to vote for trump

this is such a dumb argument, "tax cuts for millionaires". wtf are you even taking about left idiots just spout off with catch phrases they heard the tv say.

whatever, I've lived in SoCal all my life, I know better than to think that democraps have my economic interests in mind either. At least the Repubs don't tax the shit out of me

THIS

I hope this guy makes it into the new year's comic
Also fuck you lefties

Good goy, keep spouting our propagan..i mean reports

you beat me to it

Lol,older.

Think again boy

Soyboys are liberals though

Lmao @ all the inbred trump supporters that vote agaisnt their own economic interests

How's being replaced by third worlders that directly compete in their job market in these people's economic interest?

>hes poor

Sorry that you’ve been brainwashed user. Republicans make your healthcare more expensive and shittier why they may give you a few crumbs back worth in tax breaks

how?

Because you believe in that bullshit in a he first place you let right wing media brainwash you. Friendly reminder that Obama had more illegal deportations under his first year than trump does

Can someone shop it to no mans wife?

if thats bullshit why did obama had to deport so much

As opposed to dems, who will tax me for every last cent and use the money to import Somali rapists into my neighborhood. Sounds great

I swear to god every time I see a photo of that weird mouth open smile shit it makes me want to assault someone.

Nigger, I've been living under a Democratic government for the past ten years, its already like that here.

>Republicans make your healthcare more expensive and shittier why they may give you a few crumbs back worth in tax breaks
>mfw friend in an ebul Republican run state gets more in his tax return than I do

I hate you

>>"""visible""" """jawlines"""
>>"""developed""" """biceps"""

Everything in this image but the hygiene stuff is scary.
What's wrong with men using soap and smelling nice? Girls don't like men who stink.

Its just some guy with nice hair
No beard or open mouth, what the fuck are you going on about
>af
reddit please leave

But red states have terrible infrastructure and jack shit to do their lmao. No one is stopping you from moving , should just move to Somalia lmao. Keep voting against your economic interests Cletus

you can have a beard without being a soyfag faggot

Gotta keep up with that Reddit lingo amirite

if youre so rich why arent you republican then?

>Buying the meme
Obama counted "turning away at the border" as deportations. His Administration's real deportation number was ~30% of what was reported. There is a very good reason the director of ICE was saying, publicly, to every news channel that would listen, that the restrictions are finally off and he can do his job.

LAs infrastructure is shit too, except in the affluent areas where our democratic oligarchs live.

>cletus

Nice race baiting window licker

>should just move to Somalia lmao

I already am here in South LA

He probably just wanted to fill in the space and couldn't think of anything. A lot of shampoos and soaps have Sodium Lauryl Sulfate which is meant to be bad for your test.

>His Administration's real deportation number was ~30% of what was reported.

It definitely feels like it too in CA, it seems like the number of beans around here exploded in the last couple of years

>this is the trumptard mentality
Democracy was a mistake

One of the worst ones right here.

That is top soy right there