I need a new workout

Normally just do full body strength workouts or ppl with straight sets of 3x8-12

I tried a pre fatigue workout for 4 weeks which was fun but I don't know I think there could be somthing better.

I'm wanting to try somthing with maybe rest pause and drop sets (inworkout alone tho)

Any suggestions ?

Btw goals mainly for building muscle and want to start lifting 5-6 days a week

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146471313
elitefts.com/education/training/bodybuilding/shelby-starnes-3-way-hypertrophy-split/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One workout what comes to mind is this 50 rep workout

I'm sure an old gym buddy put me o to it years ago but it seems like a shitload of work suggestions on it ?

Forgot to post it
Pic related

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146471313

Basicaly do pic and use weight you can lift for 10 reps and keep going at it u til you can hit 50 reps

Thinking about it I think I may change it and do this
>use 5 rep max then aim for 30 reps on big exercise and maybe do the 50 on the ISO

I stole this from another user. It's pretty fun, usually in the gym for about 2.5 hours on push/pull days and about 1.5 hours on legs.

2.5 hours are you fucking crazy that's far too long

You're telling me to take like 75% of my 1RM diddly (my 5rm is like 90% of my 1RM so guestimating my 10x here) and repeat it ad nauseam as a workout until I can do it for 50? Sounds absolutely asinine

50 reps total, not fifty reps in a fucking set.

Isn’t this wht le trained untamed recommended?

Not a bad idea if you are power lifting.

But otherwise I would recommend treating the weak links in your lift directly.

Having a hard time off the ground? Add two sets of Deficit dl’s.

Hard time locking out? Add two sets of rack pulls.

Wouldn't the kind of adaptation from the workout differ dramatically with setxrep schemes? Like the person that does this as 10x5 is gonna look a lot different than the 5x10 guy I'd imagine

As long as you're not fucking the total volume too much, it won't make a lot of difference to the hypertrophy involved.

>Lifting 5-6 days a week

Just do madcow's you pleb

Tarantino has good taste

Tarantino is probably a pedophile like most Hollywood higher ups but this picture is only accurate if the trophy was held next to his face rather than out in front of his face. Using the size of an object in the foreground to measure on object in the background is going to make the background object smaller than it appears. Which means the prostitutes leg is longer than this picture makes it out to be.

Some people arnt weak faggots like you that can only lift for an hour. Make no gains little man

Im sure an 6-8 year old doesnt have a wrinkly old foot like that. A bit sad making that picture if you ask me

I don't believe what I posted espicaly since I found it Ina. Flat earth iG account are

that ones fairly suspicious

Wat

JnT 2.0 is glorious.

Haha that one is fucked like

Has any one done this workout
elitefts.com/education/training/bodybuilding/shelby-starnes-3-way-hypertrophy-split/

Or has any one done Mike menzer HIT or dogcrapp training

>tale of the tape
what garbage, that is an old wrinkley foot, gotta be over 30 years old, jst a small person

Yeh I'm not disputing it.its probably Ina thermas

Children usually have disproportionately large feet.
Children usually don't have pedicured nails.
The leg is clearly facing the camera at an angle. It's not as simple as taking a ruler to it.
Tarantino is 6ft2 so a smaller woman will look tiny in comparison.