Veeky Forums are there any exercises that can get rid of unsightly undereye bags? And don't say get more sleep...

Veeky Forums are there any exercises that can get rid of unsightly undereye bags? And don't say get more sleep, I sleep 8-9 hours every night and I still have these horrible things that make me look like an exhausted drug addict all the time

NoFap

Can confirm. No fap helps with this a bunch.

You fags are yanking my cock. For serious?

Fap more.

Pic related. ~21 bucks

I trust Burt's Bees. Is this actually a thing, though?

other than sleep, diet and exercise, it comes down to genetics. sorry bud. you might want to consider surgery, that works too.

Works great for me. I've gifted quite a few of them and I've heard and seen nothing but good things. Supposedly, it's clinically proven too

Drink more water... you're dehydrated

isn't that a bit metrosexual

There's nothing wrong with a moderate skin care routine, moisturizer works great for your face, why have a perfect body and you have damaged dry or irritated face skin cause it's gay or something, same could be said about face shit for acne

Hey grandpa, early 2000's called, no one actually uses the term "metrosexual" anymore

you're right they're just called faggots again

Use skin care and look younger longer to still pull 18-20 year olds or be not gay and age like your 45 at 35 and only attract middle aged women

maybe you're allergic to something? Mold maybe? Dust mites? Cat hair?

Also stop looking at screens in total darkness

I have seasonal allergies and I get bigger circles during allergy season. I started taking claritan every day and it has significantly decreased the size and color of my circles.

Put tea bags on your eyes in the morning, blink more often when looking at screens and turn the brightness down.

unironically this

I have genetic eye bags, I use this morning and night, I see a big improvement. try it out.

Nofap. I don't know why it helps but it does.

Milk Thistle. Milk Thistle has been shown to increase the production of glutathione in the liver. Glutathione helps your body keep itself clean, 1 month with the shit and it helps clear up under your eyes. Even without the eye color problem I would recommend Milk Thistle. It also helps protect your liver if you are a drinker.

They are probably genetic. I have this shit and it is the worst.

Chicks think this is hot OP

I'm not even meme-ing right now but a lot of women find slight eyebags pretty hot (provided you are in your 20s and not an oldfag). The thing is they can accentuate your eyes but this might not work for people with dark coloured eyes (I've got light brown eyes). I can personally attest to this as I'm an engineering student so I don't sleep more than 6 hours ever and miring qts always comment on how my eyes are sexy or whatever.
pic related is what makes college chicks wet and the eyebags really play a big part.

another prime example is this pussy magnet.
Take the eyebag pill today boys. I promise you it will fucking work.

you fucking fags always find some things people dont care about and make it your insecurity

He doesn't even have any eyebags in that pic you buttmunch.

its just not pronouced faggot.
here you go

>have deep-set eyes
>have dark eyebags thanks to the Muhreens
>mfw get told I have beautiful eyes even though they're brown
>mfw still a fucking no gf virgin

it helps but being an autistic loser will always shit on it all

If this dude were standing around a liquor store in a pair of work overalls not a single chick would bat an eye.

He's good looking because he's famous as fuck and that's how our monkey brains work.

>caring about your skin is gay
Masculinity is insane lmfao

olive oil+lemon juice dab under eyes once a day, make a batch and keep in fridge

Fix your diet. Ice pack on the eyes daily.

Burts Bees products always work for what they say they do, in my experience. Their cuticle cream is a fucking lifesaver. I occasionally pick my fingers raw because of anxiety and theyre the only thing that allow me to have some semblance of normal hands.

sleep more and stop staring at computer screens all day

>not wanting that damaged, emotionally tormented look
>not wanting to look like you've seen the edge of the abyss that is consciousness itself
>not wanting a qt3.14 to cling to you, take care of you, and try to help you relax

Yeah go ahead and get rid of those dark circles, and why don't you do a shift at the local gloryhole while you're at it?

what was this girls name? It was some ice cream name

according to gooks, deep set eyes indicate intelligence
You wasted your life joining the marines boyo

t. young 21 yr old

I have them and my whole family on my Dad's side have them. With blue eyes they work normally