PSA: Veeky Forums

If you were something like this, you are cringe worthy.

>fitness and health
You Can git out

gotta show off them quads breh

What kind of fag doesn't dress to show off their gains? Why even lift if you're just gonna hide it?

I think i have that same sweater, pretty comfy desu. OP is a fag who can't dress himself

I would hit on him, because he's asking for it

t. gayfag

>tfw can't see my bicep vein through my clothes

Dressing to show off gains and dressing like OPs pic are two diffnrjfjfj boop boop beep beep!!

This is fashion right now, and that Guy looks pretty fucking good.
I dont know why so Many fitizens ignore fashion, when its such a big deal for women. It doesnt even have to be super fancy, just buy stuff that fit you well, and looks good.

no you are

His jeans are too tight, yeah, but that same outfit with some slim fit jeans would be excellent.

Thats what a rent boy would wear

This is the fashion of degenerate UK, I bet if you could pan up the guy would have plucked eye brows and makeup too.

Tight clothes are for faggots and women. Real and confident men wear comfortable fitting clothes without trying to show off. Can't wait to cleanse you all.

yea the pants are a little much, 10,000$ he has a trendy fade

OH NONONO NONO NONO NOONOOO

PSA:

Only niggers and fedora lords wear clothes that are 3 sizes to big, and OP is a colossal faggot.

Yep. Definitely gay, punctuated by the photoshop on the thighs.

kekd

What a terrible way to dress

Oh god

Any man that wears a shirt that makes his nipples clearly visible is a fucking fag.

only the jeans are gay, thats a pretty good sweater, would buy

How do you figure? Nips showing rely on the shape of your pecs and the size of your shirt. I would literally have to wear XXL sized shirts like I'm fucking Soulja Boy circa 2005 in order for them not to show.

I mean
I would still mount him.

>tfw I have gyno so I could never wear something like that

is this Veeky Forumss way of coping with the fact that they are a bunch of dyel little fags, by posting fit guys in cringe clothing?

> if you were something like this
holy fucking shit not even lifting is going to help you with your mental problems

i never understood the ripped jeans trend in women and mens fashion, or the ripped holes in shirts trend that makes one look homeless
after a couple of washes, that rip gets bigger and it becomes a waste of $$$

Fashion was never, is not, and never will be about cost efficiency.

Shirt looks fine, pants are a little too much imo but like everyone's been saying... this is Veeky Forums

>>Veeky Forums

>le real men don't shoe off their gains
t. Fatass "powerlifter"

i have gyno, chill

*inhales*

Lmao, fucking americans, gets me every time. You think cargo shorts and hoodies are the pinnacle of fashion and are so insecure about your sexuality that you dress like fucking hobos

this is literally americans "dressed up"

Are you guys all shit posting about the "Americans dress like shit," thing? Pic related is how I dress on the daily, and I'm from America.
Plain T, belt, and athletic fit khakis.

all the people who post their 'good' outfits on Veeky Forums or leddit are hunch backed and head forward. posture alone puts guy in OP pic way above them.

ew

If I saw a guy dressed like that I would immediately assume him to be gay.

I'm also American, and I can confirm you aren't doing us any help, faggot

why are you 3rd worlders so mad all the time about america? no one here in the USA sits at home thinking "oh damn I bet those euros are wearing something unflattering right now"

Social justice dictates that America deserves more hate because of it's position of power and role as an oppressor

Kek

Wearing clothes that fit you looks nice, wearing undersized tight clothes looks terrible. Understanding this doesn't mean you have to wear cargo shorts or whatever you're talking about.

Who gives a fuck about fashion lmao it's meaningless. An 8/10 athletic, intellectual NT guy will be far more valuable wearing OP or wearing what the guys in

chose vs some average human in top-of-the-line clothing. Biology and genetics > subjective indicators of fitness (fitness in this case, meant in a sociobiological sense)

I wear pic related minus the skin color and thinness to look like a successful businessman instead of a bit above wagey cuck that i am.
Is my clothing Veeky Forums approved?

Jeans debatable but I don't really know what I'm talking about so

laughing at this is why you're all single. minus the goofy ass bracelet & overly distressed jeans (emphasis on overly, some distress is fine) this fit is perfectly acceptable

u look gay

Dress like a real man.

PSA: If you're on the hunt for boipucci dress like this

Lol nobody dresses like this IRL on daily , I stick with a hoodie, joggers, and sneakers and I’m ok.

Honestly, you're better off just showing off your gains for your girlfriend. If you don't have a nice gf, dressing like a male prostitute isn't the way to get one. Skintight clothing on a man is the equivalent of a plunging neckline or string tanktop on a busty woman. Don't wear this type of outfit if you aren't comfortable with people staring, and by all means expect the majority of attention to come from older gay men who think you're out selling your ass.

Personally, I have always had a girlfriend, so getting hit on constantly by fat, ugly skanks and especially getting hit on by gay men is one of the worst downsides of getting Veeky Forums. You will also be groped by strangers, not all of them women. This will lead to getting into fights and possibly some legal trouble or at least lawyer bills.

"Don't advertise if you aren't selling!"
-Camille Paglia

>he doesn't want to be groped by other guys

Are you gay or something, user?

kid shoes
pants way too big/loose
pants too low

>low cut jeans
>never trained calves in his life
>clown shoes

This thread is full of haters

Why even fucking lift if you cant show off your hard work?

Hot chicks do it all the time with tight dresses, the same way most men look at them is the same way most women look at men who have a good body

Because insecure people wont like it?

Just lol if you think I'm not going to wear a tight t shirt to show off my juicy arms and chest

No one who lifts can fit into that shit, I'd rather look like I lift with normal clothes than a non lifting "business man" faggot

you dress like shit holy

fag

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Why even fucking lift if you cant show off your hard work?
I'm not disagreeing with you but not everybody lifts just to be able to show their body. If that's the reason to lift you're the one who's insecure.

What the fuck are these pants?

>This is fashion right now, and that Guy looks pretty fucking good.
t. california

Get a slightly less tight top and he’s good to go

I would rather kill myself than go out in the public wearing the clothes that the fag to the left wears

Dress like this twinks.
>Comfy
>Warm
>Makes you look like a real man that lifts steel for breakfast instead of a teen twink that just moves some stuff around
>The opposite of gay

peak performance

Also forgot to mention how much better it looks with big muscles

y..yeah that looks really terrible.. h..haha

There is something offensive to me about this picture... Were Officers permitted to drink in uniform? Seems disrespectful. I could be wrong on this.

this guy is stuck in the early 2000s
whoa, just realized 2000 was 18 years ago

>shirt too small
>v neck
>gaudy white earphones
>shit pants, too big, too cargo-like, bad colour
>child's shoes

Not even trying to be a dick but you don't dress well at all. I know the trends are a little different in the US and girls are used to guys dressing like kids but come on man, you can dress comfortably, cheaply and look a lot nicer by just changing a few things.

Ditch the v-neck and size the shirt up a tiny bit. Don't tuck your shirt in unless it's a long-sleeve button up, you're not in the military. Get a nice watch or something, they look nice and are essential for time-telling if you have a big boy job where you can't be on your phone all the time. In general, I'd say a black leather belt is never a good move unless you're matching with black leather shoes, which is a little bold for most situations. Get a brown leather belt man and have it go with your brown leather shoes. Also slim/fitted chinos or jeans would be acceptable here but never this wrinkled cargo pants type look. Some people think you can pull of canvas shoes like that but I disagree unless you're hitting the gym. Just get some leather boots, comfy as hell, versatile and girls like them.

Just look at all those ryan gosling pics the faggots here like to post, say what you will about the guy but his stylist has nailed the low-key fashionable look a lot of you guys seem to be going for

>a fat soyboy and an (((american))) is America

Nah, dude

Nah don't listen to the rest of Veeky Forums they're all faggots with no gfs. This is pretty good except a little overdressed (I'd ditch the blazer and/or the sweater)

Also never copy black man's fashion advice because the colours and some of the styles are always picked to match their skin colour. This is a fairly neutral colour scheme but might look a tiny bit gay on a white dude

button shirt not tucked in, sweater too long, gay checkered shirt, greenish chino(?) pants, weird ass looking boat shoes.
Yeah dress like this if you want to look like a clueless little shit.

Lol why does every faggot with shit fashion sense say this. You sure you ain't just fat dude? 6'4" 210lbs and about 15% and I fit perfectly into just about everything off the rack

>tfw Veeky Forums and dress like this
>tfw 5'5" and have been in relationships and gotten laid four times, with the girls liking my style

Yes some people may assume homosexuality, but who cares. Honestly, the OP isn't so bad. The jeans should be slightly, justly slightly less tight and it's a great fit. Shirt isn't bad, I've worn similar, but never with nipples showing.

Seth Rogen is Canadian, retard

everyone ignoring his face i guess
literally doesn't matter that he dresses like shit

Lol I bet your mother shops for you fucking fatass

You are a faggot manlet. People like me make fun of you to your face and you walk away.

then why the fuck do you even lift?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

that camel toe unnfff

>dress like a successful businessman
>not a dark suit with a white shirt, both tailored

Who was in the wrong here?

God I hate this cunt.

"where do you work out?" "at the library."

How do you get your feet through pants these skinny?

...it knows.

I don't understand how anyone can wear clothes that won't even let them bend down or raise theirs arms. I wear clothes that don't hinder me.

Pic related, this is what peak performance clothing looks like.

In Germany you can drink whenever you want as long as you do your job properly. Try not to be too jealous.

Same, would bet a lot of money she burns coal.

>Get a nice watch or something, they look nice and are essential for time-telling if you have a big boy job where you can't be on your phone all the time

lol i can tell you know jack shit about fashion because you recommended, in almost the year 2018, wearing a watch. you're so r/MFA it hurts.

It's not 1963 anymore retard, trends change. Have you been in a professional office recently?

He is a little gaudy but to be honest the shirt and pants fit well.

A lot of men will be quick to say this is gay-tier but I bet this guy cracked a lot of necks that day, whether it be good or bad.

That plus face is everything.

>mfw took me a while to stop dressing like its 2004

hehe...