Manlet Lifting, WWWL

Is 250 bench ever impressive? I know weight is weight and doesn’t scale but sometimes I feel accomplished at what I lift at my weight/height. I hit 250 lb bench press at 140 lb 5’8. Not a pr, but I hit this every year then plateau. Life comes around and I always drop down to hitting roughly 200x1 until I pick up the barbells again.

Manlets of Veeky Forums, what are your lifts? Do you think lifting is easier as a manlet or naw? Smaller ROM’s but less leverage and less muscle. Discuss.

>another fit humblebrag thread

man you guys are insecure

250 is not impressive for 5+ years of lifting user, unless i had cerebral palsy.

If you're really obsessing over such stupid things, you're already coming off as an overcompensating faggot.

>140lbs @5"8
Lmaooooooooooooooooo

Cringe
He’s just curios calm your autism
At only 140lb yes.

at 140lb bw it's a very good bench by normal strength standards

by powerlifting standards no

>Not hitting a lmao2pl8 bench and then immediately be unsatisfied until you hit a lmao3pl8
Never gonna make it

Can you bench 3plates?

Op, 315 is my life goal

Nice quality thread Op, i know exactly who you are when i go to the gym. Your that autstic flip kid who absolutely has to show you alternative exercises of something that’s already effective. Yup it’s you, you also working your ankle mobility? What about ass to the grass? You will remain a fuckkng lonely dork.

mine too

not far now but fucking long arms don't help

Considering you are 140lb and put up almost double your body weight with your chest exclusively (surely your doing a wide grip), that is indeed a lot. And you been lifting for 5 Years? What the fuck are you even doing in the gym? It literally sounds like you just bench press, your humble grafting cause

Squats only around 325 and deads just above 405

but at least my ohp is 160

not the best numbers but I want a 4pl8 squat in the long haul

A dork sure, but with gf and friends. Idk why you get triggered so, post stats for fun and height/weight for discussion

I won’t judge you user

5'5 135lbs
2 years lifting
120kg/265lbs Bench
130kg Squat/285lbs (I know, I barely squat)
200kg/440lbs Deadlift (my baby)
70kg/155lbs OHP

I still feel weak because only objectively strength matters to me. Any man can reach 3/4/5 if they haul ass, you can always be doing something better.

I felt dead inside as I hit it because it meant I was 90lbs away from having actually achieved something

op,
Come here for the feels bruh

>5'5 135lbs

How are you alive. I'm an inch taller than you and weigh 158.

>toss me
kek'd

I feel like we'd understand each other very well, user. I've been lifting for almost 5 years and I got myself to a 245 bench. I'm 5'5 and 129 lb. Compared to everyone else on Veeky Forums it's still weak but compared to everyone else I know I'm stronger than 90% of them. It's a strange feeling. Also fuck no it's not easier lifting as a manlet. You should know this already.

We are of the same opinion, keep working for 275, then to 315.

If I die and my bench never hits 3 plates, squat hit 4, and deads hit 5 then I am disgraced.

Keep educating yourself about lifting, keep up the hard work, keep eating. We got this!!!

We will never learn.

5'7 here, 163, squat 385, bench 210 deadlift 430. It honestly doesn't make a damn difference because my arms nor My legs are short

>Also fuck no it's not easier lifting as a manlet.
except anyone with a basic understanding of physics can tell you that it is

shorter limbs = mechanically favorable for bench, press, squat, mechanically unfavorable for deadlift

Those are great lifts for 140 lbs

Bunch of e-statting from insecure manlets going on here.

But keep it here in your LARP thread and we won't have a problem.

Hi Tim

>Obsessing over meaningless numbers

>5'6''
>8 years+ lifting
>27
>lifts are significantly less than your but row lmao 2 pl8
>single arm row 160lbs
>bench is weak as fuck
>just started dead lifting again
>had surgeries unrelated to lifting and been hit by a car though.
>things like this happen when my stats start going up and before i "Make it"
>this time i just got hit by a car like 3 weeks ago and did the running back spin and avoided any kind of injury
>cheated the divine goblins
i'm gonna make it now. Though pure stubbornness and unwillingness to just quit. how many of you maniacs will continue lifting after surgeries and accidents?

fuck you lanklets, i will never learn!

i used to be 115lb at 6' at the end of high school

Except the best strongmen are all giants, and there is a linear positive relationahip between strength and height.

Op,
I got hit by a cara few months ago, a few owies byt nothing sweious. My knee hurt so just to be safe I stopped squatting for a couple weeks.

Gotta be smart. Keep injuries and delays in mind when thinking about your goals.

i took a year off when i had the surgery. when i got hit by that car i was back in the gym the next day, not even a bruise or a ache. car couldn't even drop me.lol

Your lifts are just shit.
5'6 manlet at 180
455 squat
295 bench
495 dead
2.5 years lifting. 1st year was me fucking around not knowing what i was doing.

>5’6 180
musclehamster

>WWWL
We should have a /WWWL/ general on manlet lifestyle and feels

Pretty much. I cant get lower than 160

I was 115lbs ish when I started.

To add to the larp, I dipped 50kg today for 4

Your lifts are still reasonable, and to be honest they're fast up to 1/2/3/4 with the right programming.
You've had a bad run of things but it always comes back quick, keep grinding mate, fuck what the universe wants. I could have to start from 0 and I would still do it.

Op, I agree. Just didn’t know if general threads came from mods.
Not a newfag, just a slowfag

In regards to percent bodyweight your goals are: 1/2/3/4
Deadlift 4x
Bench 3x
Clean 2x
OHP 1x

I don’t think that scales right, I can already hit 1x bodyweight ohp, but 3xbodyweight (which will have to increase) is a minimum of 450 lbs
I have a skinny fram
>pic related

is that semen on your chest user?

>the 5'11 guy
my fucking sides