Degeneracy

Stop trying to constantly have sex its absolutely DEGENERATE. You are ruining women that should be getting married and having children but instead you are going to ruin them, what absolute losers desperate for pussy.

>stop being a degen
>girls do not
>they still aren't staying pure or anything, though they are having kids. I'd say 1/5 of all women my age are single moms and proud of it
>now I'm just some loser instead of a degen
wow thanks

The ss soldiers were womanizers that impregnated as many women as possible. The liebensborn program supported promiscuity as long as it was for breeding only.

well it's not like we took their virginities

Thank you, OP

Mosley is turning over in his grave at the sight of modern Europe

based

They will be having sex anyway if I don't fuck them so why should I refuse myself prime pussy?

>be 50 year old FA virgin
>white knighted every girl he contacted
>spent his life fapping to chinese cartoons
>looks back on life with self-righteousness
>a-a-tleast I wasn't those degenerates having sex, heh. I-I'm a real man of character

OP is right

Forgot pic

>Marrying women
>Having kids

No thanks, I'll stick to living a life full of fun. Much rather have my sports car and big house than have some mess making autist and a bitch wife.

t. Hedonist faggot

They ruin themselves. Unless you rape them it's their choice to be degenerate whores.
Fucking whiteknighting beta

raising a good family is the primary civic duty of everyone in this country.

Mostly feminist "movement" and monied interests whose plan to destroy the family, take over the rearing of children to make them into soldiers, good workers, and breeders, and make women into a permanent sub class of obedient debt slave breeding sows and sex toys for angry men.

Why?

I wish I could just go around raping women all day making babies.....

I agree with this, but for different reasons. By having sex with lots of women, women then realize they can get laid with little effort. They focus on looks instead of useful things. This is why fat bitches and ugly roasties have such high standards now: because those men will actually fuck them.

When you pump and dump, you may think you have one, but you are in fact setting yourself up for failure in the future when chad comes along and your actions have shown a women that it's okay to fuck random dudes and that these dudes (50 years ago) out of their league are now bangable.

>implying boomers didn't fuck eachother senseless
they called it the 'free love movement' for a reason.

because historically the most successful groups of people that end up helping the country the most are the result of strong family structures, IE your parents stick around and help you get a better standard of living than them, and their parents did that for them to. Look at ''successful' immigrants like Irish, Italian, East Asians, etc... It took them several decades and generations of people helping each other out. When you remove that kind of selfless parenting entire societies fall apart, just look at poor inner city blacks. So as a person who wants to help his community, the most important thing is making its next generations of people better equipped than you (the previous generation) were, which usually just means raising a strong family and giving your kids a better standard of living.

Sweet,now I have validation . I'm no longer a social reject who can't get laid, I'm saving society from degeneracy!

Bitches follow quality dick, be one, convert them with your cock.

The only way to win... IS TO PLAY!

This post is alpha.