For whom do you lift, Veeky Forums

For whom do you lift, Veeky Forums

>lifting for thots
never gonna make it

thats a sex doll.

A girl I hope I'll meet someday

I DO IT FOR 'ER

I lift so I can continue to launch my aging daughter into the air! And my wife, pic related.

For the sadly inevitable race war

satan with the trips

SIEG HEIL!

I just caught myself in love with your face and personality (at least the one you showed on the video). You have such an amazing face! Your lips are just the exact size, not too thick and not “barely there”. Your mouth is big (which I considere a very good thing). Your cheeks are full and soft and probably good to kiss. Your eyes are so bright and light and the expressions they gave out are formidable. You are one of a kind, and managed to drag my eyes from the chest all up to the eyes height.

By the way, I’m taken, so those compliments are just sincere ones, with no second intentions behind them.

For my wolfu

off you go back to poll faggot, shew shew into the echo chamber

I lift to find her

MYSELF

long term GF and I broke up and I've been lifting for almost a year now.

I feel like the gym is my prison that helps me forget about all the good times we've had. I spent every waking hour with her. The gym replaces all the endorphins/dopamine whatever good feeling I got from her.

Hit 4 plate DL recently at 150 pounds body weight (inb4 manlet).

Thanks for reading this.

Oh and I lift to forget.

EVERYTHING you do in life is to attract women whether you want accept that fact or not

I don’t really lift just for girls, but this chick is something isn’t she

to go from thicc to this

Whomst*

Lift so that if i ever get back together with my ex shes astounded at how much better looking i am

>15

>my man

>15
Too old

Barbara Palvin

Dadadou

Me

Don't do it, faggot. She will wear you out and you'll want to be single within a week

Its the only way I can avoid going on a rampage through my anger with dealing with girls. I always get on tinder or text a girl I already know before I go to the gym to get mad real quick. Fuck preworkout.

For myself and the Fuhrer

Post bodies.
I have never seen a “““neo nazi””” actually post their body which makes me assume you all have a physique similar to Trump

implying

This is pretty close to my neice... I'm going to end up going to jail when she starts dating. Don't worry /pol/ I'm going to clean out an entire synagogue and a black neighborhood when she starts burning coal in a decade or so.

>Don't worry /pol/
think you forgot where you are pal

>Don't worry /pol/

Some lift to remember, some lift to forget

kek you wont get a single response

tru love

I do it for grizzly

Kello

>post your picture so we can track you down

Myself to keep from suicide and crying into my pillow at night about being unloveable. I never seem to meet and make any good connections with people anymore.

>tracking people down from a picture
NSA pls go

i'm a girl and i feel pretty sure i lift for myself. want people to notice me and see how hot i am. i think maybe i'm obsessed with myself a little bit lol no joke.

SIEG HEIL !

I lift so I can forget the pain of being a fatass and my gf of two years breaking up with me. I want to look in the mirror and be really happy with who I am.

>said the kid who doesn't eat right

Not to be a loser. It sorta worked. But girls irl just think Im an attractive autist instead of an ugly one. Atleast the girls on the dating apps think I'm hot.

You ding dong dingies probably think this kid doesn't have a social network page like Jewbook where she keeps in contact with her closest friends. And I can just sense how much you newfags want to crawl all over it with insults, so how about you get hacking for once?

Any reason but yourself is a spook

If its any consolidation, she is probably going to just date another guy thats a carbon copy of you. Stalked my ex that did that three years later, and she went with a guy that resembled me when I weighed a hundred pounds more. Tried to tell her before she broke up with me the secret to losing weight was weightlifting (I had started my journey at that time), but she still said her fat was stubborn and couldn't be fixed by it.

This man speaks the truth, people like that are a bother

>Lifting for a boy

>Micaela in the Pencil jean
>#AmericanApparel
You fuckin' fag. Post boipussi

for my actual gf

i don't want anyone to be negative to this post. i'm happy for you and your gf user. hope you guys are well

Protect that smile user

>not lifting for yourself
you should be gassed

Not lifting for something bigger than yourself

Who's gonna win the dubs battle

The only true answer.

I just a have a thing for American apparel models desu

t. former Veeky Forumsg

Me. I am.

>think lifting for hitler is a meme
>try it one day for gits and shiggles
>crushed my maxes
>can’t stop

Why the fuck do I still come here

You have to go back

>Veeky Forums > Veeky Forums > /k/ > /gif/ > /adv/ > /*/ > /trash/ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> /effay/
Post boipussi

pfft, this/dick nigga

Name

something umbrella, just fucking reverse image search. if you can't do that because you're on a phone you can fuck off.
>unless you're in the gym

Nothing came up though

My dude

Rallying behind a need (girlfriend, health, narcissism) is much lesser than rallying around a cause for your people. I'm just fucking around but ideologies really bring out the best and worst in people.

eh, you're right. it's got another image of it wearing a black shirt and a green wig and the shirt says something like, 'Give me penis' or 'I'm stupid' or something.

have you tried Yandex?

Belle Delphine

Trap.

I'd fuck it so hard the portraits on my neighbors walls would fall to the floor, even if it had both parts or no parts. That's the face and body of something that needs to choke on my cum and scream until its voice is lost and it can't say no for another week.

your 1 inch pecker couldnt mind break a 9 year old. now take a shower

She's not a fucking trap. It's just some random rail thin girl who does this shit for attention from creepy faggots on Veeky Forums.

TFW I WILL NEVER STUFF HER WITH MY CUM AND MAKE HER PREGGO NGHHHHHHHHHHH KILL ME PLS KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this

holo best girl

the fuck you gotta be mean for?
i bet you couldn't beat me up irl, so stfu.
have you tried breastfeeding goddesses?

Lifting for Zhenya is acceptable

so that I can join their gang

>breastfeeding goddess
Ok it's nice but I want to cum inside Karlie, not just any girl

>beta as fuck
Shes gonna fuck chad behind your back user. More than once. Dont tell us we didnt warn you.

Always

I jerked off to your girlfriend

Those people are worse the the Delray misfits.

pls show vagene

Anyone else a sucker for girls with big doe eyes?

Definitely not for generic bitches

fuck off leftypol shill, bulking rn