Be me, ottermode

>be me, ottermode
>go to movies with oneitis, star wars
>kylo's shirt comes off
>oneitis squeezes my hand

How do I get his bod, Veeky Forums? Pic related, not actually from the film, but a similar film. Will SS be enough?

SS + GOMAD

>getting cucked by a dude with gyno

you're not ottermode op, you're a skelly

are you trolling? thats like 3 months of working out. your oneitis has low standards

Where are you located

FL

Dumbass that's what lifting natty for 10 years gets you.

>natty walks toward you

I always knew GOMAD was some sith shit

Bitter dyel. Kylo is bulky, especially for a lanklet

Jesus, he looks just about as shredded as John Rambo, but taller

at the point one becomes "bulky", they have ceased to be a lanklet

are you fucking stoned?

I look like that and i feel like shart.

Well you look awful.
Do some calisthenics, cardio, and calorie counting bro.
You'll look like the average guy in the CBT thread in a week.

Wait do people actually find this fridge boy attractive??

normalfags think he's muscular/aesthetic . i asked a few male friends if they'd seen the part where Kylo Ren was shirtless, and when I implied that he looked hilarious they responded by saying he looked great.

if you think thats bulky you are the fucking dyel here. he is barely out of dyel mode and if i had to guess i would say that he does a few pushups a day and nothing more. if you think that this is bulky you should stop lifting immediately because it wouldnt even be worth the work

why would you ask male friends what they thought of another shirtless male? Of course they would say he looks great - they wouldnt want to expose their true power levels and say he looks like shit.

t. Jealous manlets who have absolutely no sense of scale.

This guy unironically looks like complete shit in every way. Horrible face, frame, and build. Looks like what happens when you give a tard some creatine and a bench press.

i think you dont realise how low normalfag standards are

t. dyel

start lifting for a year and look at the picture again

dude is an ex marine now movie star and you re just a troll cuck soyboy, just put it all together of course she wants the D

Kylo Tren

He has high status/game which makes up for his average looks.

Can't hear you from up here manlet

look at how thick his arms are
that's gonna take longer than a year to build up as a natty

He unironically looks good. I have a similar body and my 9/10 gf (with 10k IG followerw) always tells me how hot and muscular I am.

oh yeah well i have a 10/10 girlfriend with 100k ig followers and she thinks he looks like fucking trash

Threadly reminder that this was considered ripped AF in 1995

Kylo is fridgemode personified. he's got a good base for his build but that body is nothing to write home about. the reason girls swoon is because hes the bad boy + the standards are so low due to all the skinnyfat faggots running around.

highly underrated

I dont believe you