Post your sleep stack:

Post your sleep stack:

100mg melatonin
25 mg dimethylethanamine
1 glass of red wine

1 set of lay down x failure.

How can you fail at something so basic? Why do you need a handfull of pills and liquor to sleep? Fucking end yourself.

God I wish I wasn’t a sleeplet. People make it sound so easy.

Anxiety issues, nervousness

>just fall asleep bro

3g GABA, just get dizzy, slow and hard breathing and cant hold arms or legs up, they are numb.
No sleep for me.

3 mg Ambien
4 mg Klonopin
4 shots of tequila

You guys should try listening to sleep meditation before/while you go to sleep
Dont think of it as bullshit even if it might be
>it works for me
If you believe in it you'll placebo effect yourself into better sleep
I find the ones where they talk you into sleep to be more effective but the binaural beats and sleep tones are more peaceful if you feel like you cant fall asleep to someone talking to you
>use to be huge pothead could only fall asleep if i was retardedly high
>quit smoking and desperately tried to find something non habit forming to make me fall asleep
Now i can get a full peaceful night of sleep even without the videos

>Back when I started lifting I turned off the computer at 10pm (very strict with this) then read for an hour, then went to bed.
>Still took me ages to fall asleep. Even on workout days. I'd usually fall asleep about midnight/1a despite being in bed for 11.

Always been super jealous of people who can just fall asleep as soon as their head hits the pillow.

Having said that, I rent a room in London, so EVERYTHING is done in my bedroom. Been like this since University, so maybe a separation of my sleeping area and work/leisure area would help.

>100mg of melatonin

is this a joke?

Is that what the doctor said to you when you dropped your pants?

How does it feel knowing infants can do this better than you?

I don't need drugs to go to sleep...

I just try to think about a distant event and/or idea, and generally that helps me sink into subconscious thought. If my mind's truly overactive I'll exercise and do a long stretch session afterwards or crack open a textbook (never fails to make me tired)

I used to down a six pack of beer just to fall asleep. But I'm trying to quit drinking so now I just browse Veeky Forums and watch anime until I get tired. Also I sometimes meditate before laying down. Seems to help a bit.

>tfw the main reason I exercise is to be able to fall asleep and dissuade myself from drinking

>Stop taking naps.
>Sleep on time
>Wake up on time, even on weekends.
>Stop taking so much caffeine

Just fixed your sleep problem bro's

Starting Strength

is that what your dad said to your mom when you were born?

weed
vodka
staying up for 4 days straight after cycling for 3 hours

50mg diphenhydramine

Das it mane

no thats what my dad said when we fucked your brother

even on my most fucked up sleep schedule I only ever took 15mg mang.

no i just asked my brother and he said my dad said don't talk to me or my son ever again.

Booze and a wife that nags.

>tfw too much of an addict to get prescribed clonopin or xanax

this helped me too
meditate
lots of guided meditations on youtube

i've never had a sleep pattern my entire life, not even when i was little.

I will wake up being absolutely completely awake after just 3 hours of sleep and have to start the day between 1am and 3am

i will go to bed late and suddenly require 16 hours of sleep for no reason and suddenly it's 4pm

even when i have work in the morning
even when i have to go to school at 6am
this shit just happens

I also can't allow myself to take naps because sometimes 40min in dreamland is enough to keep me hyperactive for 10 more hours.

The worst nights are the ones where i pop melatonin pills, and i'm stuck being so tired i can't focus my eyes, or sit up cause i'll get dizzy
but i'm still wide awake for 8 hours with my eyes shut.

I don’t take anything to help me get to sleep, but ashwagandha and zma give me some crazy dreams.

Light drinking (liquor not beer or wine) helps. Studies have shown that 1-2 drinks a day for men actually has health benefits.

3 mg melatonin
100 mg prescription trazadone
fap×F

>50mg zinc
>500mg magnesium
>lots of fish oil
best sleep ever

7mg Alprazolam
7mg Melatonin
7 measures of whisky

>9:00 PM = shot of vodka in 1 liter of water
>10:00 PM = shot of vodka in 1 liter of water
>11:00 PM = shot of vodka in a liter of water
>Midnight = 200mg Phosphatidylserine, 600mg Ashwaghanda, 1000mg Vitamin C, immediately hop into bed

Drinking 3 liters of water with only 3 shots of vodka in 3 hours isn’t enough to make you drunk but you do feel the effect a little, and then the cortisol lowering supps completely cut off the wake inducing effects of alcohol and makes you crazy tired within half an hour.

>100mg melatonin
this is bad -- if you take this much you need to talk to a doctor and not funny for a troll either

7g of kratom

Do you piss yourself every night?

Lol le edgy pill takers thinking more melatonin = more chance of sleep.

Anything over 3mg will actually have the opposite effect of helping you get to sleep.

After sunset, wear sunglasses
To fix your circadian rhythm

Listen to video game commentary vids without earbuds or anything so my mind stops bouncing around

>be student
>have trouble sleeping and a bad schedule
>year of master thesis with bedtimes ranging from 22-02
>go to unit between 9-12
>graduate, get a job
>forced to meet at 8-8.30
>tired and numb in the head the first week
>force myself to go to bed earlier
>next week get tired at 21 fall asleep at 22
>all sleep problems fixed, never have trouble sleeping and getting up
>thanks fixed schedule

> 1 x getting up at the same time
> 1 x workout
> 2 x clean eatting
> 1 x going to bed at the same time

1x1 shot of jäger

Just lift at night you degenerate, then you should be tired enough to sleep when you get home

>sleep

I used to take Seroquel to help me sleep.

It worked very well, but you have to let yourself have around 12 hours to sleep because for me it was like a really hard knock out pill. I'd use it if I hadn't slept properly in a week and wanted to just take it to just crash. Fuck insomnia.

Does have it's downsides though. If you're taking it for a while you get really forgetful, you also get insanely hungry about an hour after talking it unless you're asleep by then.

I fall asleep listening to netflix/podcasts