Can you gain muscle mass and get fit from pretending to lift imaginary weights?

Can you gain muscle mass and get fit from pretending to lift imaginary weights?

Life doing bicep curls and struggling with them as you tense your muscles, pretending that they're heavy?
Or pretending to do an imaginary bench press and slowly lifting up as though you're struggling to do it and have your arms shaking as you lifted the imaginary bar?

why do they dress like this?

short answer, no

you might be able to gain a little muscle endurance since your muscles adapt to whatever stress they're put under but i don't think it would be anything significant

>this entire post

But what if you got really strong like a strongman and even monster trucks are too easy for you? The only thing you couldn't lift is a mentally conjured weight that you struggle to lift because you're mind won't let you.

I think you and I both know the answer to that question.

that fact that there is a chance you actually think this is possible, makes me want to genocide this planet, and make sure nothing can live here ever again

All you have to do is emulate//simulate the weight of a dumbbell you use and struggle as you do more sets/reps..

pls be bait pls be bait pls be bait pls be bait

So they can go party and get attention now in the clubs

isometrics
time under tension
controlled negative

these are all good things to train but increasing weight is very important don't avoid it
you haven't reached crazy weights otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question

h-how do i get a gf like one of these girls?

Look up dynamic tension.

>why do they dress like this?
They do it for themselves and not for men ;)

>this post
growgrowgrowgrow

are they in a sauna?

Because it's comfortable! Gaw!

I do this between sets and it definitely works. People think I'm weird when I ask for a spot and they find out I'm not actually lifting any weight, but I find for bench press especially that having a spotter there makes it feel more real and does a better job of "tricking" your muscles into thinking you're lifting heavy. Sometimes I'll even yell out how much I pretended to lift like "hell yeah, that's a 4 pl8 squat. New pr baby" and then pretend to high five someone. I know this sounds stupid, but I'm telling you it works.

daddy issues

To get fucked by random guys

Because they're slags

im dying over here

This. It isn't enough to just confuse the muscles, you have to actually TRICK them.

Holy fuck OP, got me kekkin'. Been so long since this was posted I'd almost forgotten.

Sometimes I like to slowly walk towards the squat rack telling everybody how hard I'm gonna hit my legs, then sprint to the bench before my muscles realise what's happening. Works a treat.

good point. this is quite the conundrum you've cooked up

This thread is fucking pathetic. That doesn't actually do anything, you utter fucking retard.

i do it because i like the feeling of smugness i get when losers like you stare at me.

p-please call me a loser m-more!

But your muscles grow when you use them to overcome resistance.
Why can't your triceps be your resistance when you're pretending to do biceps curls?

No but you can do curls with a plastic bag if someone is holding down the other end.

And you can bench press the floor upside-down, it's called a pressup

Go to Ukraine. Have lots of money. That's it for these girls.

brit slags unironically make my dick diamonds

What does ironically getting hard feel like?

>that terrible photoshop job on her waist

wew

You cracked the code.

>Gyms hate him
>How he used his imagination instead of EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT
>and got RIPPED

this goy knows

It could be possible to use your tricep to emulate the resistance upon the bicep for curls

Sauce on the right?

A T T E N T I O N

I just imaginary benched 400lbs. it took everything I had, didn't think I was going to make it but I fucking did it! aiming for 450 tomorrow.

sure you do you fucking faggot