Why get Veeky Forums if women think like this

Why get Veeky Forums if women think like this

>taking what women say at face value
why tho

Anyone who has anything nice to say about Seth rogen is literally a retarded moron that does not deserve to breathe the same air i breathe let alone have an opinion

Because women do not think like that at all. They just say that to attract overweight beta orbiters that will give them free shit for batting their eyelashes at them

its because he is taller.

do you think she'd actually say that if seth was shorter than zac? Lol no, she wouldnt.

>Why get Veeky Forums if women think like this
you def don't understand women, she'd become a zac efron kind of purpose if he just smiled at her once

Now that he isn't under optimal lighting and with a pump zac efron's body looks natty

>its because he is taller.
seth rogan is like 5'9

Dadbod is in

This is what women want

That translates to:

>I've fucked Chads my whole life but I am getting older and more undesirable so I will settle down with someone less attractive as long as he provides me everything I need in life. P.S. I will fuck guys like on the left behind his back when I am considered a milf.

Guaranteed this chick wouldn't look at Seth twice.

>that look
>that I will love you forever look
>that I want to mother your children look
>that I will never leave you look
>that life is good because of you look
>that look that will never touch my face

you're wrong thats the amused look

Be a good guy, have sex with a girl, treat her nicely and she will give you that look. Trust me. Having sex with a woman makes them attached to you, if you actually treat her with respect she will fall in love hard.

I did all that, still got ignored after a month. Now I'm gonna start treating girls like objects for my pleasure. It's not worth the heartbreak

Nigger you can't for a second understand that about a woman by a face she makes. Women are master manipulators, that is why they are so good at playing us.

>Be a good guy
Terrible advice.

When you first start talking to a girl make it clear what your intentions are and leave it at that. Don't fucking message them all the time. Make them feel like they are coming second to someone else. It helps if you're talking to multiple girls at once that way you don't have to pretend. Being a "good guy" shouldn't come until you've decided you like her AND you've been seeing her long enough for you to know she isn't trying other dudes and is focusing on you (mainly applies to tinder girls).

Also remember the rule of two: If a girl ever breaks off plans or blows you off twice without making new plans with you herself, she is either keeping you as a backup or just wants an orbiter. You shouldn't be ok with either.

Take my advice or leave it, I don't care just trying to help.

Of course she would, he's loaded

Garanteed that if zac efron was 3 inches taller, no-one would say that ever, looking at this pic.
We know that height > muscles

They doesn't really think like that. She is virtue signalling. Well, that and Zac Efron is a manlet.

He looks like a fucking twink. No amount of muscle will ever overcome being short

>being a manlet makes you unattractive
no shit sherlock what does this have to do with being Veeky Forums ?

>people should stop breathing because of an opinion

Whew lad

they're both manlets. sorry to piss in your bonfire fagget

F A C E > A L L
A
C
E

v

A
L
L

Thats the blank sheepish look of "i look better on this side" she isnt even looking at him, shes posing

She's the fox. Effron is the grapes.

They don't, they just say it, so they won't look shallow in the eyes of society. Also, people who look like Zac don't give a shit about opinion of some insecure thot

>Also, people who look like Zac don't give a shit about opinion of some insecure thot
wrong, he's 5'8 he's looking for reassurance from everywhere

Well he is still getting pussy from 17-19 yo girls

>listening to women
>listening to a woman virtue signaling
Just don't

because I lift for me, not them

That guy looks good tho,nice face and a decent body,he is not overweight like seth

I've had a girl give me that look.
It doesn't mean anything user.
She's gone now

Money>Face>Height>Dick>Fitness

Learn the hierarchy. Study it and understand where you belong.

>look at me, I'm totally different
It's not about Efron or Rogen.

We don't al think like that, just that person. Everyone has different things they look for in a mate.

Don't let one tweet discourage you from getting Veeky Forums!

While I'm here can I ask you guys a question? I've never posted on this board before. Is there a way to lose belly fat and not have my boobs shrink or am I destined to have a chubby stomach forever so I can keep them? I've heard a lot of conflicting advice.

Read the sticky.

that is just one woman and REALLY not representative of most of us.

This.
;-;

Same. We were gonna buy a house with a yard and keep animals...

she's not saying they're attractive , she's just saying the less-manlet one is more attractive . which should be obvious to anyone .

>Be a good guy, have sex with a girl
You lost me

Having sex is the hard part

meanwhile

Both of them look like shit - effroon looks soo odd despite his decent body, its like his head is too large for it or something? His head looks photoshopped on. Its odd as fuck.

>When you’re deep into a relationship, it’s okay to drop your frame and relax and be a good guy because she’ll love and respect you for who you truly are

Buddy looks just like me
Except I graduated a virgin

post pic

I did get a place with my gf that gave me "that look" and told me she wanted to die in my arms. About 4 months after moving in she cheated on me kek

Never listen, and most importantly never trust, the words coming out of another humans mouth. Only pain follows.

>people with hot faces but let themselves look shitty with fat and no muscles at all
>mfw ugly, but do my best to keep myself as good looking as I can despite that

and
Now fuck off virgins.

I think the key is actually to make them orgasm, I swear it triggers some shit in their brain (which it very well probably does) that makes them attached to you. Fucking is one thing, but making them cum is not something every guy can do

Women date down so the guy won't cheat. They despise better looking men but secretly lust for them

Rogan has mega bucks, social status and perceived good personality. if hes joe sschmo off the street she wouldn't be attracted to that body type.

Woman are attracted to social status above all else.

>implying all people who gets killed isn't because of the opinion o somebody

checkm8, now go away newfag

True

She's a kike who is making a statement about ingroup preferences for her tribe idiot. See how the world makes sense once you understand how to spot the jew?

Literally this. Do not trust the opinions of a bitch who is popular on twitter instagram etc.

The other one is Zac Efron you dumb fuck

She will fuck efron 99 times out of 100, and 100 times if he wasn’t a turbo manlet.

She’s just saying that to signal everyone that she’s a special snowflake and not superficial. Of course she is.

Also
>listening to women’s opinions
Tippiddy toppest keks mgentlesir

Zac has more money and more fame than the other actor, problem is he looks like a ripped kid in that picture

This guy has a great face, probably tall, and his body ain’t great but ain’t bad either. He probably acts like a chad too.

>a woman that will never leave you
You don’t understand women at all, friendo

Zac Effron is like 5'4

You're ugly, a beta or both man.

Oh I bet he has a backstage pass too, if you know what I mean

the real trick is to come inside them. it normally triggers an orgasm too

I hate Seth Rogan, big fat fuck pothead.

Hahahahahaha

Disclaimer: This shit is the easiest way to repel good women. Women of value know that they're valuable and don't waste their time with fuckboys who put them on the back burner. The women who would respond to this kind of behavior are desperately seeking validation, which is a red flag for all kinds of mental and social issues. If you want a woman worthy of a long term commitment, one who has a stable job, good social life, and a healthy lifestyle, don't try this shit.
If you want to fuck mentally unstable whores, go ahead and treat girls like trash. Just don't complain about the quality of woman you manage to pull with those tactic.

and tend the rabbits george

this is actually pretty accurate for most women. women dating down is great for everyone involved. he treats her like she's the most beautiful woman in the world, she makes him feel like the luckiest man in the world. it's a win-win.

Efron is also Jewish user.

Post source? I can find no evidence of this. Looks like some kind of latino mud person.

>tfw you can be a massive obese piece of shit but the manlet will always envy your size

>implying if she REALLY likes you it won't help tremendously

I think most women just have bad self esteem

It's because Efron is a manlet

this tbqh, I'm starting to believe people are going on Veeky Forums and telling other men to treat women like shit to eliminate competition or something

>Zac Efron
>manlet

Makes sense

true, but I don't think he talks about long-term just fwb or one nights

just shows how delusional I have become that I look at his body and he seems like a fat slob to me. deep down I know this is what an average healthy male body looks like but since getting Veeky Forums ottermode and builtfat is my impression of average.

>being this new

This actually what is going on all the time

sheeeeiiiiiit

How did you turn the > that way?

foop boop

I had a giggle, m8.

>what is outlier
>what is lying
>what is virtue signaling

right shed pick efron over some fat nobody. She thinks Rogan is a bigger star i guess, more popular

So fucking good:( at least were in the game though. Hopefully. Sometimes. I guess. :/

same :(

>blurring out her name
Guaranteed (((Yid)))

>people should stop breathing because of an opinion
Boi you should ready up on some recent world history

>getting Veeky Forums for women

I just want to be able to lift heavy things and run really fast.

You've been browsing too many xchange threads m9

its true though, seth rogan is more attractive because of he's not a manlet

Who would find Seth Rogen sexy in any capacity? Besides white girls I guess