How are you holding up, Veeky Forums?

How are you holding up, Veeky Forums?

Trying to fucking fix this crooked back problem I have and I don't know where to start.

One lat is way bigger than the other, and it's definitely not hip related.

I'm considering changing my absolute garbage tier criminal justice major right now at midnight
There is still time to sign up for classes next semester so I could conceivably just jump the gun. I want to major in physics but I'm certain the course load will kill me as I'm a brainlet
Trying to forget about her. We texted on christmas, where I'm sure she spent some time with her new boyfriend. I'm resolving never to text her again.

Work has held me back this year, i have gained 10kg, went from 117 -> 85 -> 95-96 and i feel like killing myself, but now I know what to expect and I can adjust.

I will be adjusting everything, i wish motivation was easier to come by.

Don't bro, it will only make it worse

I took control of my body but lost my mind somewhere in route. Maybe happiness is not for me.

I finally left fatmode after more than a century this year and actually get my first miring constantly. Feels awesome. Cant wait to go on

>another Christmas spent alone
>another New year's spent alone

>We texted on christmas
Please do not do this, just shut these bitches down. Ex got dumped after she dumped me a few months ago, thought she could be all wise and deep and shit and tried to tell me how cathartic getting closure over a drink would be. Told her I didn't need it that badly and blocked her. Become a PURE man, resist all thots and their thottery.

In the same boat, trying to switch away from criminology but too stupid to pass calc, bio and chem for the major I want. I fucked up and now I'm stuck in a useless major. Good luck

I'm doing okay I guess

This is gonna be the year Veeky Forums, it has to be

I want to fuckin die

>have big crush on girl in grade 9
>never talk to her
>she moves away
>fast forward 10 years later
>have uni class together
>talk a bit, make her laugh, gives me doe eyes
>think she may be interested
>add her on Facebook after class ends
>she adds me back and starts a conversation
>back and forth a bit
>get her number
>talk a little more
>ask her out
>she replies and sounds enthusiastic
>despite her not replying mid conversation sometimes
>I have stayed cool every time and give her lots of space, re engaging after a couple days or so
>currently waiting on her response to tell me when she’s free next week

She may be interested. I could be wrong too maybe she’s being polite and doesn’t want to reject me, I’m just happy I’ve had the balls to do this because I’ve been putting off dating for a few years now and I finally feel ready again. I have remained confident and persistent in the face of doubt. I haven’t pretended to be someone I’m not, nor have I played any mind games with her. I am quite proud of myself bros.

Crimino isnt useless. You can easily do the job of a social worker, work in mental health or any PR alternative.

I'm excited for 2018. I hope all of you are too

Got a new job this year. It's still pretty shit, but it pays better than my last job, and got me out of a really shitty company that I was stagnating in.

Other than that, this year has been pretty shit. Nobody has even asked me what I'm doing for new year, at least last year I could tell myself I'd chosen to be by myself

Might watch blade runner 2049 tonight if there's a decent torrent out.

>tfw your name is actually Joe, but no one has ever called you special

listen to this man

>Became Veeky Forums and lost virginity in 2017
2018 is the yeat of the gf and...I'll finally love myself. R-right?

pretty rock bottom alone on new years didnt get invited to drinks by my ""friends"""

yeah me too pal

I too have a pretty garbage major, foreign languages, german and french. I wanted to do comp science but i stopped doing math in 8th grade, i'm so far behind it's sad. I'm learning math and some python programming in my spare time, and i hope that when i finish my current degree i'll know enough math to apply to a foreign university in Denmark or Germany. I'm currently living in an Eastern European shithole

Finished my history undergrad a few months ago, would love to be a college professor one day but thats a long and expensive path and I'm a diabetic so need my own healthcare by the time I'm 26. Academia is also pozzed to shit and I would have to bite my tongue pretty hard.

Working in seniorcare and really like working with the elderly, gives you hope as much as it crushes you. Because of this I may try to get my masters in public health or some shit so I can actually move up in the company.

Pro tip. You’ll never love yourself or be happy with the body you’ve forged. No matter what you’ll be forever small as your goal of making it will always change.

I will make it this year. gonna quit my shit job and travel South east asia for a year or so with my $25k savings and force myself to be more social.

Will mary my perfect dreamgirl 2018

>tfw you newer models never seen a miracle

>ask her out on a date
>"I like you as a friend user"

I'm terrible.
i left Veeky Forums almost two years ago and moved to /pol/.
I gradually stopped working out, became paranoid, racist and depressed. lost almost all my muscle mass and put on some unnecessary fat. I have almost no willpower.
I'm begging you Veeky Forums brothers... please take me back.
I need you.

just don't be an obvious /pol/lack and nobody will even know you left brother

Fuck her breh. At least you got trips.

Just don't make the mistake and try to keep her as a friend now. Cut all ties with her

Tbh pretty scared of the future. Been getting Veeky Forums the past year and am set to join the military. Once I leave though I'm leaving everything behind, my parents don't want me and all my other friends are going their own way. There's nothing left for me here. I'm in love with my best friend but she has a boyfriend and has had him since before I knew her. I just plan on telling her how I feel before I go so I have no regrets. I'm going to miss her most.

I'm terrible, my girlfriend just got home from college a week ago and I haven't seen her yet, there's been a ton of shit going on between us and it's made me a wreck. Today after sleeping for 3 hours I get a call from a friend saying his bf broke up with him and if he can come over, I spent 8 hours awkwardly sitting there since I don't know how to deal with crying people, until he was finally tired enough to go to sleep. Now I feel like I'm trapped in my home with him here. He lived with his bf and I think he's going to try to stay here but I can't let that happen. I've got too much shit going on in my life Veeky Forums, I just want to lift weights go to work and keep being a shut in. I wish I could just be alone.

>get invited to a nye party
>be excited at first, haven't had any real human contact in months
>then catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and remember what a subhuman I am
>short
>fat
>balding
>ugly
>ill fitting clothes
>who am I kiddding why the fuck should I even go Im a failure

Just go, faggot. Youll regret not going more than youll regret going.

Dont take yourself so serious and try to have fun is your way besides improving

>Been talking to a girl
>She's been "busy" the last 4 times I've asked to see her
>Sent me a snap of her partying on one of the nights I asked her for
>Call her a cunt and move on, shame because I feel something for her
>She still messages me sometimes
>Tell a mutual friend I don't understand her and figure she is just trying to have sex or make me an orbiter and I don't want either I want a gf
>Mutual friend tells girl even though I didn't ask him to
>She now messages me more, but I don't reply to anything
>Hasn't messaged me in a week but still has me added on social media even though I deleted her
What do I do? I think she just wants to fuck because she told her friend I had a nice body and I was cute. I just want a girl that likes me man, I hate to sound like a fag especially considering there are guys who can't even get what I have but I'm just so tired. I have a hole that I can't fill. The only thing that I even enjoy is the gym now. My friends don't get me and I don't even hangout with them anymore.

She thinks that you’re on the fuck ladder.
Thinks.
It may aswell be her being a cunt to you.

You did the right thing bro don’t let them thots trick you, you’ll find a good girl down the line just be patient and lift

Actually pretty good, 4 months in nice office job, less stressful and happy where I am in life at 28, gf is nagging and that's a problem, but welp, maybe we'll work it out and she'll drop from being controlling and obese (90kg for like 162 cm). I hope getting Veeky Forums this year since I am fatass with stretchmarks (110kg/180 cm) and would like to feel more active. Oh and sex life is good, now I started to cum faster finally after 5 years of sex with different women. Figured out I am more relaxed now.

University is killing me. Prepared for 1 1/2 years for the law state examination and while the first year went okay, the last half year was utter shit and I didn't manage to study at all. Failed the fucking exam. At least it managed to get me out of the hole I had been in the past 8ish months and I'm prepared to give it all for the second (and last) try in September. What a nightmare. Looking for other career options incase I manage to fucking fail the next try as well.

Satisfied with my body. I'm lucky that I don't lose too much mass when not exercising. Have been exercising more consistently the past months, significant strength gains and roughly at 80kg/182cm/10-11% body fat now.

Finally and suddenly went from having 5 hairs on each cheek to being able to grow a (fairly full) beard after applying minoxidil for only a few weeks. Unreal. Definitely the biggest change in my appearance and it improved my looks by at least 1-1,5 points to a 8 roughly. Received more compliments/looks in a few weeks than in the whole decade before that. Definitely eye opening. Glances and flirts all the time, especially when going out. Comparable to the effect going from auschwitz => buff had.

Relationship is going great most of the time, lovely woman. Hope it's going to last forever.

I'm wishing you all the best Veeky Forumsizens. We're all gonna make it.

Its not just her its me not enjoying things I used to. I'm a military fag and this past Christmas my friends dogged on my for choosing to stay home alone on Christmas instead of going to a party. I haven't spoken to anyone in three days because all I do is lift, post on Veeky Forums, and play video games that I try and trick myself into enjoying. Nothing holds my interest anymore.

Don't drag it out. Go for the throat. 'Playing it cool' is code for pussyfooting around trying not to fuck things up. It's a losing battle. Your indecision and stalling will just dry her up and she'll move on. Trust me I've made this mistake enough times to know. She's talking to you, she's interested, don't over think it, act on it. It's not rocket science...
Be direct and get it over with for better or worse.

Let that be a rule from now on. If a girl is talking to you, of her own accord, make a move ASAP. You can only get rejected.

>my girlfriend just got home from college a week ago and I haven't seen her yet, there's been a ton of shit going on between us and it's made me a wreck.

You know what she's been up to, right?

Go into nature for a week.
Cleared my mind once and I nearly shit my pants but I wouldn’t worry about it.

I don't think so, the problem is I think she knows what I've been up to.

Straight up ask her what she wants from you. Tell her what you think she is up to and that you're not in that game anymore and are looking to settle down. Your thoughts are mature but your actions are infantile. SPEAK.

I had a fantastic christmas with my family and GF but am still not sure whether I'm even going to leave my house this evening to celebrate New Year's Eve. My best friends meet up and have invited me but I told them I'm still not sure and will probably not show up. They're okay with that. We're old and mature enough to understand and relate and while you should try to force yourself to go out and celebrate sometimes, you should not feel bad for sometimes choosing not to.
About the interests: I guess that's just part of growing up. I used to be a gamer and I'm still thirsty for the feelings I had playing games as a teenager - but they're just not there when I play games nowadays. Find other hobbies. Go for a hike, read a book, climb, start writing, learn something new, make something. Improve yourself.

Finally summoned up the courage to text Oneitis after doing nofap for 8 days. This thing is magical. I'm never tugging again

Good lad, I have someone literally texting me every day and still my brain keeps having anxious doubtful thoughts. That's just a habit, you need to force yourself to think confidently, it really is a matter of fake it till you make it. I hope all goes well, lad.

suffering bad oneitis over gf's friend

Ahhhh. Well, at least it's not the other way around. If anything it's a preemptive strike. Cheat on her before she can cheat on you.

I'll be one of the only one without a gf at tonight's NYE party. Holy fuck. But it's still better than staying at home.

Seeing your mates getting serious relationships while you're still struggling with interacting with women surely elevates the pressure

>get invited to a nye party with friends
>all friends are bringing gfs
I want to bail so fucking much

I'm sure that's "why" I did it. I knew I never deserved her in the first place anyways

Oh yeah, forgot to write that I'm constantly thinking of moving to a different country when I graduate. So I can have a fresh start

Wouldn't even care if that country is a dangerous shithole in the Middle East. There would be no girl waiting for me back home anyways.

>Seeing your mates getting serious relationships while you're still struggling
mine are already fat and look like shit, marrying fat women who will balloon up to whale status in a few years, you're probably dodging a bullet with your passive autism bonus stats

>she agreeds to a second date
>you can't believe it cause you fucked up the first one big time
>everything goes better than excepted
>she messages you the next day
>wants you to come to her place
>you wake up
>you're alone in your room
>there are no messages on your phone
>you stare into the darkness for the next few minutes
>realize you've slowly becoming indifferent to how much of a trainwreck your life has become
>go back to sleep
thanks for reading this

feelsbadman
tfw i also dreamt of her talking to me and telling me it was gonna be alright
then you wake up
i cant cope with these feels bro

Straight up tell her you know you fucked up the first date but would like a second one to prove that you're not that much of a shithead.

Already asked her, although without the shithead bit. I don't think doing this again will do any good.

Doing pretty good actually, found a gf a few months ago, things are great, lifts getting slowly better, trying to make transition into Oly, and after a family argument I got my older brother to admit that I have balls without him fucking me up. Mum also survived cancer and I'm on track to getting a Master's scholarship.

How tall are you?

Well, what did she respond? And how did you fuck up?

Exactly me but replace fat with skinny, I'm so fucking depressed right now my life's a mess with no future

>goes on /pol/ and gets redpilled
>not deciding to work on self improvement to be a better man for your family and country

You're supposed to get both. All of the things he mentioned, all of the things you mentioned.

>becomes paranoid, depressed, overweight and antisocial
>bro you didn't get redpilled enough
>bro you should cuck yourself for the ruling classes

>been talking to this qt3.14
>so glad that she is not a thot
>her parents want her to not talk to me at all
>She keeps getting in trouble because of me and is slacking in school
>tell her its best we stop talking for her sake
>she seems very upset
>tfw I miss her everyday and want her back

This is always the worst day of the year for me. Can't wait until it's over.

>after more than a century
This dude is over 100 years old and hitting the gym and some of you bitches act like it's a chore to eat more than 1600 calories a day jesus

NYEs and birthdays are the saddest days. Literally life clock ticking away.

Every fucking year it just get's worse everything is twice more depressing and sad than the year before, FUCK!

Same here. I've almost completely lost hope for the future.

thought it was gonna get better, and it got worse...

She vaguely said we could be friends.

Basically I didn't contain my autism and said some stupid shit I should never say, or at least save it for a different occassion.

I dont know for me personally those two days are just days where you take it slow and evaluate your performance in life, what you achieved and where you want to go until the next one. I had the opportunity to go on NYE parties but I just dont like it, sensless drinking and the end of the year isnt something I really want to celebrate. For me it is a day of reflection, trying to face inwards and formulate goals for the future. Also be honest with yourself and evaluate the past year and analyze your mistakes. I strongly believe this is what makes me more successfull than most of my peers

i tried being myself for the last 25 years of my life and it obviously isnt working out because i have no friends and hate my job so couple months ago i picked up bjj and went to my first party. I was pretty much an autist but i made good conversation for 3 hours so im making progress. hoping to make more social gains in 2k18 (thinking of learning Russian).

Well for me those are they days where I remember that another year flew by without me making it. Coupled with the social pressure to go "celebrate" when I really dont want to. It turns into worsr days fast.

Well then tell her exactly that and if you know you fucked up too much, then accept her offer to be friends and see how it feels to meet with her and if your feelings persist. Else just cut your losses and move on.

We're going to make it

the red pill hurt but it was fine. it was the black pill that broke me instead of making me stronger.

Met a girl recently I actually like. Just been banging random girls for past three years, after getting out of a long term relationship. Live in Germany now or work. Realize i'm actually super lonely and want a gf. Afraid I will fuck things up with this girl. Feel shitty. Want to tell her how I feel but scared she will freak out. In constant agony. Never should have let myself feel anything.

Went to Paris for three days alone and all I could do was think about her. I'm fucked boys.

Really fucking good actually
>Be depressed NEET
>Get evicted
>Oh shit I'm fucked
>Can couch surf between 3 friends, switching places every 3 nights to not be a bother
>Because of homelessness dont have anything to "flee" too. No vidya, tv, chillin
>Have to keep myself busy and do think about common utilities
>Actually eat healthier, lift more and be more sociable
>Depression goes away because I'm doing shit all the time
>One of the girls I couchsurf at became FWB, her emotions are running high thou
>If I keep this up she'll probably ask me to move in
>Got a new job starting tuesday, earning way above my paygrade
>Dont smoke weed or tobacco anymore because I need to save money if I want to rent an appt/buy a car

So yeah basicly I thought I was going to starve to death and die due to being a depressed homelessfag. And I end up fixing my depression, get a good job, a possible gf and become a social happy motherfucker.

I do however have to sleep on shit sofas 1/3th of the time.

Seduce her like the others and tell her after you guys fuck for at least a few months about your feelings. Dont forget to let her invest in you too. Dont be ashamed of emotions but stay cautious.
You will fuck up If you tell her before you got serious

My oneitis actually asked me out but she lost interest when I didn't make a move on her during our first few dats. Then I had a massive fucking autism attack at her, making everything dramatic and weird like we were ending a fucking 6 year relationship when I hadn't even kissed her.

So not great. Not looking forward to seeing her in the New Year either.

Gonna start sprinting though, so hopefully that's fun at least.

>I have a hole that I can't fill

And you think a girlfriend will fix that? Fucking KEK. This board is for people over 18.

Nah they aren't fat and their gfs are pretty hot. 7s to 9s. We're still young though so maybe they will get fat.

I was waiting on my mom to die before I killed myself but I cant hold on any longer. I just hope I can muster up the courage to do it.

Every time I see a tall building I imagine myself falling from it. Every time I hear a news report about someone dying in a car crash I wish that was me.

>tried to tell me how cathartic getting closure over a drink would be

why not just do it and fuck her one more time lmao it's obviously what she wants

Thanks for the advice user. I'll see what I can do. She seems cautious though.. I've already stayed the night at her house twice but we haven't fucked. Usually girls just give it up with little to no effort on my part.

Also mate wtf is your picture

you unironically need to find God user

If she's being cautious then she might have some semblance of self-respect.
If you're lucky, she sounds like she could be a keeper.

Changing my major to criminal justice was probably the worst decision of my life. Change it to something STEM related user. The ratio of stress/monetary compensation is ridiculous. There is simply no good money in criminal justice unless you get a federal job. I’ve been in the field 12+ years and have been trying to make a career switch for more than two years now. If you are going the LEO route make sure you can pass the background becuase then your CJ degree is worthless unless you want to work for the prison system or some sort of community supervision.

This has been fucking me up for the last ~5 months. I waited so long to pull the trigger, until everything felt perfectly ready, "I like you but just as a friend ;) " I can't even avoid her or cut her off because I'm pretty new in this country and we share all the same friends. I have to hear about her tinder experience and the guy she's seeing. Icy bitch. It's a living hell.

A "friend" of mine was in the exact same situation as you. He got mad when I made a joke about his autismattack towards his oneitis. Then he went BERSERK at me and her when I stayed over at her place. Didn't even do anything, just needed to crash after a party. He became so sour and manipulative that his oneitis started hooking up with me. Boy he had his chance, fucked it completely and is acting like the girl and him had a LTR with a kid orsomething. Pretty sure his ego is also broken as he always acted superior and looked down at me because I'm blue collar and he's a white collar.

I would kill for a girl with self-respect. She definitely is a keeper. Just don't know if she thinks I'm a keeper

Pursue meaning in life. Be useful.

Yeah, that's the kind of person I don't want to be. It took me a few days to ween it out of my system and now I just laugh at myself for managing to fuck it up and be such an embarrassing twat lol.

She's giving you attention and time. You already have her, just spend more and more time with her and everything comes naturally. Tell her what you want to do, since she clearly wants you.

Does a major in criminal justice mean you studied law? What happens if you change your major? Do you have to begin from scratch again?

I'm studying law (what a fucking mistake..) but not in the USA so I'd like to know.

glad i made the thread guys, we're all going to make it as long as we don't give up