My two year old daughter is a 'natural' ovo-lacto vegetarian, please help?

So, even since she was a baby and we weaned her onto solids she'll only eat the diet of an ovo-lacto vegetarian and very rarely small amounts of chicken or seafood.
Both my wife and I consume wheat, though I prefer white meat and seafood, so I'm not sure if this is environmental or her choice/genes.
Regardless, what can I do and what considerations should I take to keep her healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1HE-GGnWcD0OO-ccjaIiZmPOODx5WM1QQINw-432QR-8/edit?usp=sharing
amazon.com/Puritans-Pride-Vitamin-Release-250-Caplets/dp/B004R68LX6/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1514726406&sr=8-1&keywords=puritans pride b12.
dx.doi.org/10.1016/0022-510X(94)90290-9.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>*consume wheat = consume meat

with rare exceptions babies and tots will self regulate what they eat. just put clean wholesome foods in front of her and let her eat her fill. cheese and milk and eggs are more than enough protein and throw in things like succotash or lentils and fruit and veg and she'll do fine. one of my kids ate nothing but sweet potatoes and brown rice for a years and another one didn't eat meat until they were 5(except for bacon). just keep it clean and don't force them to eat or withhold it and they'll be fine

lifelong vegetarian checking in, should be fine, just watch b12 and omega oils (get from chia seeds)

Drown it.

Start again and try not to fuck this one up, dummy.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with anxious overthinking overanalytical parents

ahahaha this really made me laugh out loud you cheeki beetchi

> lifelong vegeterian here

Fucking hate you already

This. I was going to right out a long detailed post but basically this guy covered it. Just make sure she gets enough eggs and the full variety of dairy.
T. Dr

yogurt is the easiest tot food of all time. they can live off that alone but it's expensive compared to rice or potaties. never met a kid that wouldn't eat apples or pears too

Thank you, user, this is exactly the type of advice and emotional support (lol feelsfag) I was looking for.

She eats, yes eats (and chews) omega capsules, she calls them: "fish candy".

Too late for that, I'm emotionally attached.

Maybe, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

Thank you for confirmation of the veracity of earlier posts.

>no homo

> ITT
>Veeky Forums raises a child

never change, Veeky Forums, never change

If it's eating fatty dairy and or/eggs, there's nothing to even worry about.

>2-year-old
Nigger, all I ate when I was a toddler were peas, carrots, and milk because I was stubborn as fuck. I never even touched fish until I was 10. She'll like meat eventually, she's fucking TWO.

We should start a Veeky Forums parenting general.

So, I should chill?

>We should start a Veeky Forums parenting general.
no, we shouldn`t.

We really should.

As long as she gets egg and milk she'll be fine. Egg and milk contain all she needs. Lean meat is great for high protein with low calories, but it's not something she currently need. (And don't confuse lean meat with processed "meat" run through a grinder with various unsellable cuts/additives to increase volume while served between bread.)

It's the full retard vegans that's a danger to their own health (not my problem) or others (through the religious fanaticism, preaching and hatred).

Plant based diets are healthy and nutritionally adequate for all stages of life, especially when compared to omnivorous diets.
docs.google.com/document/d/1HE-GGnWcD0OO-ccjaIiZmPOODx5WM1QQINw-432QR-8/edit?usp=sharing

Just get her b12 supplements, $10 worth will last you a few months, amazon.com/Puritans-Pride-Vitamin-Release-250-Caplets/dp/B004R68LX6/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1514726406&sr=8-1&keywords=puritans pride b12.
And make sure she eats flax or chia seeds for omega 3s.
Don't worry, not eating meat will improve the health of your child by a significant margin.

You can talk to her pediatrician if you're worried, but it sounds like she has a healthy diet. Introduce dark leafy greens to her if you haven't already, those are really important.

>giving a two year old child megadosed b12 supplements
I disabled by script blocker just to tell you this is retarded

1 Jansen T, Romiti R, Kreuter A, Altmeyer P. Rosacea fulminans triggered by high-dose vitamins B6 and B12. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2001 Sep;15(5):484-5.
2 Sherertz EF. Acneiform eruption due to “megadose” vitamins B6 and B12. Cutis. 1991 Aug;48(2):119-20. (Abstract)
3 Braun-Falco O, Lincke H. The problem of vitamin B6/B12 acne. A contribution on acne medicamentosa. MMW Munch Med Wochenschr. 1976 Feb 6;118(6):155-60. (Abstract)
4 Eussen SM, de Groot LM, Clarke R, et al.Oral Cyanocobalamin Supplementation in Older People With Vitamin B12 Deficiency: A Dose-Finding Trial.Arch Intern Med. 2005;165(10):1167-1172. doi:10.1001/archinte.165.10.1167.
5 Rajan, S., Wallace, J. I., Brodkin, K. I., Beresford, S. A., Allen, R. H. and Stabler, S. P. (2002), Response of Elevated Methylmalonic Acid to Three Dose Levels of Oral Cobalamin in Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50: 1789–1795. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2002.50506.x
6 John P. Thompson, Timothy C. Marrs Hydroxocobalamin in cyanide poisoning December 2012, Vol. 50, No. 10 , Pages 875-885 (doi:10.3109/15563650.2012.742197)
7 Kuwabara S, Nakazawa R, Azuma N, Suzuki M, Miyajima K, Fukutake T, Hattori T Intravenous methylcobalamin treatment for uremic and diabetic neuropathy in chronic hemodialysis patients. In: Intern Med (1999 Jun) 38(6):472-5
8 Tetsuya Watanabe, Ryuji Kaji, Nobuyuki Oka, William Bara, Jun Kimura, Ultra-high dose methylcobalamin promotes nerve regeneration in experimental acrylamide neuropathy, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, Volume 122, Issue 2, April 1994, Pages 140-143, ISSN 0022-510X, dx.doi.org/10.1016/0022-510X(94)90290-9.
9 Butler CC, Vidal-Alaball J, Cannings-John R, McCaddon A, Hood K, Papaioannou A, Mcdowell I, Goringe A. Oral vitamin B12 versus intramuscular vitamin B12 for vitamin B12 deficiency: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Senpai Pract. 2006 Jun;23(3):279-85. Epub 2006 Apr 3. Review. PubMed PMID: 16585128.

>Nutritional Science has never b.b.b.b.een wrong!
>If its ok for adults its ok for k..k..kids.

not an argument, idk why i am "arguing" on Veeky Forums again, so i'm going to stop.

>he believes in "Nutritional Science"