LIFTING EVERYDAY

Those who have run this style of programming pls share your stories

> what did you training sessions look like?
> what was your progression on it?
> strength gains
> mass gains
> stamina and general feeling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t02G-YP5Z0o
youtu.be/gcr4aVLHaXI
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3_v81lcHo
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11006181/Thatcher-gene-is-key-to-needing-less-sleep.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i actually had training managed by Eric, through his patreon deal.
Around 2 hours a day, everyday. It was split in 6 days, but i went everyday (unless there was random reason not to)

added 20kg to squat, 30kg to deadlift 1rm and gained 10kg of bodyweight (mainly due to gomad, and it wasnt ofc only muscle) but i felt strong as fuck.

After cutting weight only recently i got to same strength levels as before.

noob, so cant say a lot, but funny anecdote when Eric was doing those 20rep squats.

>"my 1 rep max for squat is 315"
>"if you can squat 3 plates for single then you can squat 2 plates for 20"
>"uhh i doubt it my man, but i will try"
>monday 60kgx20
>tuesday 70kgx20
>friday 100kgx20 finally

MINDSET
youtu.be/t02G-YP5Z0o

I've done it two ways. Always full body, sometimes with with fairly high volume (lots of submax 3s and 5s) and sometimes pseudo-Bulgarian max all the time. The former got some good size and strength gains without too much fatigue but the amount of time in the gym got ridiculous pretty fast. The latter never really worked with me - I got better at the lifts in question but not really stronger or bigger and I felt like shit.

Right now, I'm starting to fuck around with a much higher volume 'one lift a day' approach, vaguely similar to how Jon Andersen does his whole deep water thing but with a shit-ton of exercise variation. Will it work? Who the fuck knows. Should be fun though.

Those are really great strength gains, nice. Especially going from 1pl8x20 to 2pl8x20 in a single week.

What was your routine like, care to share it?

it was changing every two weeks but i can show you basic principle

give me 10min when ill be out of shower cant be bothered phone posting

>Always full body, sometimes with with fairly high volume (lots of submax 3s and 5s)
>The former got some good size and strength gains without too much fatigue but the amount of time in the gym got ridiculous pretty fast
Is it the Russian Bear program? I've got some really great gains on it, especially torso thickness. However the specialization got me backwards of squats (I was doing only ohp/bench and deadlifts at that time).

How do you plan to go about that 'one lift a day' approach? Will it be a single lift everyday or same lift til max out?

Wasn't the russian bear program, just a generic horizontal/vertical split Think the prescription was something like 10x5 starting at 65-70%, adding weight every session and dropping reps when necessary. Deload and reset or switch movements when I wasn't getting at least 5x3.

I'll probably run it as single different lift every day (likely as a push/pull/legs cycle with sunday being a fuck around day) and see how that goes. I don't think I'd survive trying to go full Bugez with any real volume and I'd rather have the variety to help me stay fresh mentally.

so basically the program was ABCABCx

at first it was very simple exercises where form cannot be fucked up as much, and progressively going into harder movements

so basically zero back squats or conv deadlifts at the beginning (instead fuckton of glute isolation work and shit to teach me how to hip hinge)

first exercise of the day is usually hardest one

sets and rep schedule is :
>warmup sets, going in weights with low reps, and "cheat" when it comes to lifts where you can
>then dropping weight and into strict form

'Everyday' is an adjective. You mean 'every day'.

Very similar to what I was doing. Time constraints are a shame, bc that's what has worked best for me.

Hope it works well for you. I would suggest doing some singles of the other lifts of the split each day to keep frequency high and the lifts fresh.

Thanks for pointing that out. English is not my 1st language.

I do bench press and squat every day.

>benching erry day
ruh roh!

1) CHEST & BACK
>Bench
>lat pulldown
>dumbbel flies
>cable rows
>incline bench
>dumbbel rows
>leg raises
2) ARMS & SHOULDERS
>incline curls
>side & front lateral raise (alternate)
>tricep dips
>barbell curls
>ohp
>tricep cable pulldowns
>behind the back press
3) LEGS & CORE
>deadlift
>calf raises
>dragon flag
>squat
>dumbbel lunges
>quad machine
>hanging leg rasises
>incline crunch

repeat for 1/2/3/1/2/3/rest
on rest day, do light cardio, conditioning
All exercises are done for 12/10/8/6/3 sets & reps
12/10 at 70% max, 8/6 at 90% max 4/3 at max weight
do your best every day

when i started taking food seriously i gained 28 pounds in 3 months of bulk

I do ppl x 3 day split, but only do rest pause to 20 reps, and only do 3 to 4 exercises per session. Takes maybe 20 minutes. my strength and size are going up and bodyfat is going down. Instead of blasting it once a week, i do heavy weights x fewer exercises, but with more sessions per week. Good program for over 40 guys.

It looks brutal. Pretty much full body everyday isn't it. I'm surprised of that much volume on the last movement of each day.

Did you come back to regular squats and dls after doing those variations for a while? If so, how was the carry over?

Btw, really nice input on how to program it full body while not doing the exact the same lifts every time. Thanks user.

Good on you.
Even though you are hitting the gym everyday, it's basically 2x week frequency isn't it, since you're only hitting each group that much. May gains keep coming user.

>I do ppl x 3 day split, but only do rest pause to 20 reps, and only do 3 to 4 exercises per session. Takes maybe 20 minutes.
That's news to me. It's sounds very good indeed.
Care to give some more detail on what is your routine like, sets reps variations etc?

yes now im pretty much doing regular squats and deadlift variations (sumo conv and RDLs, or block /rack pulls)

If i want to spice it up ill do some snatch grip pulls or front squats. Just sticking to basics ya know.

So now i lift still almost every day, and i begin with heavy pull or squat most of the times, then i do something for lats and a pressing exercise (with pressing most of times being dips)

I should add much more arm isolations tho since my arms are stuck in dyel zone due to only compounds meme.
Regarding to carry over, goblet squats will make your squatting patterns really good, and i still use them for warmup purposes.

You just need to be aware to not overload your lower back if you do deadlift variation everyday. For example, doing jefferson deadlift or behind the back deadlift instead of trying to do conventional everyday

I do it based on dc aka doggcrapp training. I do heavy weight x 3 sets to failure with only 30 seconds rest between sets. If i can do 20 reps total, i add 5 lbs on the next session. If i cant beat the rep total or weight from the last session, i switch exercises. I.e. if last session i did 17 total reps with 235lb on bench, then this session, i want to get at least 18 reps with the same weight. If i dont get 18 or more reps, then next session i do incline bench. If i DO get 20 total reps, then next session i add 5 lbs to the bar doing yhe same exercise. Small incremental gains, but hitting it every day adds up and doesnt cause a lot of wear and tear. Great for those with slow recovery.

I have a recipe for each day

Push: chest exercise, shoulder exercise, and tricep exercise.
Pull: back width ex., back thickness ex., bicep ex., forearm ex.
Legs: calf ex., hamstring ex., quad ex.

Not a meme, and unironic. Excellent programming for older fitizens.

Currently working up to a conservative 1rm in front squat, power clean and push press 4-6 days a week. I recently just got farmers walk straps do you guys think I could do heavy farmers daily as well?

do it every other day as form of GPP
there should be no problem

You will feel your CNS will be fried after a while, because gripping things will feel like shit (even light weights)

Nice.
I think I use eric's program as a base and include feasible variations (as I do not have all that equipment). The scheduling looks great.

Regarding arms, I saw a great boost when I started doing arm isolations under the same protocol used for compounds (1 heavy + 1 medium + many light sets). So maybe you could try that after you pressing exercise.

>Regarding to carry over, goblet squats will make your squatting patterns really good, and i still use them for warmup purposes.
Good to know. I will try this out soon, as my squat is piss poor ugly.

>You just need to be aware to not overload your lower back if you do deadlift variation everyday. For example, doing jefferson deadlift or behind the back deadlift instead of trying to do conventional everyday
This is spot on on what's hard on Russian Bear program, besides time constraints. I'll try jeffersons though it looks weird af haha

yeah the thing is with jefferson and behind the back that bar is under your hips and moment arm on lower back is less

BUT
if you dislike those lifts (they are outright hard to do, and absolutely rip you apart, lats on jefferson due to unilateral load, and middle traps on behind the back)

You can always do variations of pulls from blocks rack

For example pic related, has me pulling heavy everyday. And as i recall i felt fine, but it was extremely hard on recovery, and after a while i couldnt even grip 225 in my hands because it felt heavy (probably fried CNS) so i had to change it up.

I absolutely love doing RDLs, if i want to work my hamstrings and glutes, because you skip the bottom part of the lift which is most stressfull for lower back.

>I do heavy weight x 3 sets to failure with only 30 seconds rest between sets.
Fuck. I thought Alsruhe supersets were hard, this sound insane. I ought to get gud at cardio...

Anyway, this programs sounds great to me. Especially for manageable for high intensity short sessions which fit the schedule. I'll read into it.

It looks like this and Bugenhagen program the other user posted are convergent in approach. Nice.

28 pounds in 3 months? did you start as skelly or started normal and got fat?

if you think about it, its only logical

>you want to lift heavy to get strong
>but you cant only lift heavy because too much intensity at such frequency would lower volume
>so you get more volume by doing backoff sets, that feel light as shit after all those singles and triples

that much volume, combined with high frequency, and hitting heavy singles is bound to put mass and strength on you, if you eat big

You could take it to next level with velocity based training, but its hard as shit to setup, but im going to look into it in 2018

I generally do 1 set 1 exercise 1 time a day to failure sometimes 3 days in a row sometimes 2 weeks apart It works like fucking steroids for me. I can't do alot of shit tho because it is pointless and I am really tired

I just got my squat rack set up and this week I'm getting my plates and barbell shipped to me. Basically what I've put together is I picked 10 exercises I really want to get good at and I'm planning on doing each of them twice a week for a total of 20 exercises a week. Training six days a week, that's three-four exercises a day which seems perfect.

The exercises are bench press, overhead press, pendlay row, pullups, dips, back squat, front squat, deadlift and power cleans.

The idea would be to do something like
>Monday
Bench press, front squat, pullups
>Tuesday
Pendlay rows, lunges, dips
>Wednesday
Overhead press, deadlifts, power cleans
>Thursday
Back squat, bench press, pullups
>Friday
Overhead press, Pendlay rows, front squat
>Saturday
Back squat, dips, power cleans and lunges

Maybe I'll even make sundays count by really loading the trap bar and trying to get the heaviest trap bar deadlift I can hit that day.

Thots?

Thanks, gonna continue forever, i wanna make it
Also a big plus is that any muscle pain, or tiredness ends in 2 days,
so by the time you repeat the muscle group, you will have just recovered from last time
kinda skinny-fat
>started in april, could barley curl and empty bar, didn't eat much or know much, so i just lost 4-5 pounds and gained a bit of muscle
>i was 160 in the summer, i went home, so i didn't lift for two months
>went back, started again, more determined than ever, at 188 rn, 50/90/115/140kg

desu, i never cut properly, and i did pick up a bit of chub, not a lot, im prolly at 20%bf
ill bulk for one more month, than cut till i get to ~10-13%, shoudn't be too hard

instead pick exercise you want to get good at, and then after doing it, do some other lifts for volume, without insane intensity. When you stop progressing, change lifts.

for example my bulgarian style cycle for weighted dips

warmups first of course, entire body, goblet squats etc (Chris Duffin warmup protocol basically with some upper body warmups thrown into mix)
warmup: 5 bodyweight, then triples with 5kg jumps, as i was approaching 1rm less and less reps, till singles
then hit top weight of the day for single
drop off all weight and do bodyweight for high volume or add band that makes lockout harder for more triceps stimulus without overloading bottom part like belt would

i went from 30kg 1rm to 50kg one rep max in matter of week.

Every day here. Legs, chest/Tris, back/bis, shoulders, deadlifts, chest/Tris, back/bis. Takes about 1.5-2 hours a day. Each of those main lifts is 531+5x5. Followed up with accessory lifts.

Its hard, but remember you are only doing 20 reps total. I just finished my pull day a few minutes ago. For preacher, my first set i did 12 reps, second set 4 reps, last set 2 reps for a total of 18 reps, with each set taken to failure. Next time, i want to hit at least 19 reps or i switch exercises.

30 seconds rest is a good way to keep from resting too long and you hit failure a lost faster. I will admit, though, that after a session, you can be a little winded.

Bump

>I train like Eric do
>Strength gains is good. Managed to increase my conventional DL by 33lbs and trap bar DL by 110lbs while weighing 20lbs lighter

Yeah, it all makes sense indeed. Will take some time to plan out my year based on this now.

This look great as well. Once I get past being such novice, I'll try the bulgarian method at least once.

Have you gotten bigger on that scheme?

I lift everyday. I followed the book “squat every day” by Matt perryman. I’m still a beginner but I pay attention to RPE. My deadlift went from 225 to 240 in 9 days. I keep track of my volume religiously. I stay around 8-10k lbs per workout. Eat a lot and sleep and you can train heavy and frequently.

Yeah I train daily, 3 day split repeated indefinitely, programming and periodization has been changed a ton but I've gone daily throughout.

here's where I was when I started going daily (1 year of fucking around in the gym under my belt, hadnt even done a deadlift or squat before by this photo)

Your squat and deadlift are complete trash mate, nobody cares how perfect your technique is when you are doing it with baby weight

Oh yeah, starting weight was 140lbs range.

And this was over the course of 2 years.

So 20lb gain over 2 years and bodyfat slightly lowered by a few percentages as well.

Wanna note that during this time i had periods of depression, periods of retarted cuts where I kept trying to do lyle macdonalds PSMF, would binge after a week, would go back to cutting, binge etc. etc. for months on end. So the fact that I've still made such excellent progress despite such huge emotional fluctuations and spending at least a year of those 2 years in perma-cut/binge mode tells me that daily lifting would blow you the fuck up if your shit was together and you properly programmed/dieted.

yep yep, no arguments there. But upper body lifts are right on the money for intermediate strength at the 2 year mark, and like I said lower body results were a lack of technique/motivation rather than the training style.

Just wanted to give an honest review of lifting daily, which I think gave me fucking excellent results despite my extremely poor dieting/motivation at times.

pendlay rows have *no* movement around the hip

Deadlifted every day, adding 5kg to my top set of 5 reps. I went from 140 to 180kg in under a fortnight. I failed yesterday's 1rm test at 200kg, but I'll try again today after squats.

How long have you been doing this routine, and what have your gains been looking like with it?

rest days are a meme

This

A bench, BB row, DB press, incline curl, incline triceps ext, face pull
B squat
C OHP, pullup, DB press, incline curl, incline triceps ext, face pull
D DL, BB hip thrust, ab roll, perhaps some squats for fun

ABCDABCDABCDABCD
ooh yeah baby

Cutting ATM so stable weights, overall some moderate gains although gains would be better doing it something like ABXCDX or ABXCDXX
> strength gains
i'm between 1234 and 2345
> mass gains
have recently switched to more volume with less weight so am pretty happy about mass
feeling great, just be sure your diet is great and you get your sleep, otherwise you can't train everyday

>front lateral raise
Lmao

Ahhhlmao

bump for interest

From today I'll be training 5 rep weighted chins everyday, 10 rep DB bench every other day. No legs for reasons, for now at least.
Got 9kg on chins, 33kg DBs for 9 on bench.
I feel like I can get at least 20kg for 5 on chins, full ROM.
I'll keep on going, and when I stall I'll switch to floor press or one arm OHP, and a row. No 1 rep sets because weights are limited sadly.
When I join a real gym I'll start squatting every day and switching between bench and diddly every other day for a start.

Are you following any program?

le oly memer here, been programming for myself due to poorfaggotry and being busy
ABABABA (4 heavy training days, 3 light)
A: front squat or back squat, 5x 75% x 12, about 5-7 sets of 85-95% based off of rel. intensity
CnJ/Snatch complexes (pull/balance/hang), some muscle snatch or tall cleans to warmup
Sn/CnJ accessories - pick one of snatch pulls, OHS, jerk dips+block jerks, clean pulls, push press, depends on what i want to work on for the mesocycle
hamstring curls and lateral raises 5x12 to cool down

B: alternate between paused squats 6x5 @ ~85-90% and snatch grip deadlift 5x10
power cnj or snatches 8x3
pendley row/strict press 8x12 @ 75%
weighted pull ups, weighted dips, low rows, tricep extensions, lateral raises, each 5x12

i do heavy singles on deload weeks as well as on the last mesocycle to simulate tapering

been about 3 macrocycles (~9 mo). squat went from 70kg to 140kg x 12, 2RM is 180kg, front squat 60kg to 120kg x 12, 2RM is 165kg. sn progressed to 40kg to 110kg, cnj 55kg to 135kg, form has been much, much better too. jerk is around 140kg, but i've been experimenting with squat jerk recently. strict press 50kg x 12, sn grip dl 115kg x 10.
>mass gains
personally don't want to gain too much mass. i'm around 67kg rn, put on about 7kg (1.7m manletoid), traps and delts look nice but still t-rex
>stamina/gen. feeling
at first very excruciating. legs recover very quickly after the first couple days, so leg volume is quite acceptable. i ran x-country prior to this so i was super dyel but had great cardio, volume was never a problem and could hammer these workouts out in less than 2hrs. most important part in high volume oly training is avoiding injury so starting off with babby weights is optimal. as long as you dont get injured this routine seems to be alright and builds a lot of leg drive whilst alleviating conditioning bottlenecks.

6 days/week. 1x5 back exercise everyday, adding 2-5kg (currently chins, later rows).
Every other day 1x10 pushing exercise, adding 2kg (currently DB bench, later some OHP variation).
When I stall I change exercises.
I also did 100 reps of tricep extensions and 50 reps of rear delt rows. I will be doing isolations 2 times a week. There's no need for it, I just felt like doing it. I'll definitely add forearm exercises though, since they won't interfere at all and I want some size there.
The reason I do sets of 5 and 10 on the compounds is only because I have limited weights, otherwise I would do singles.

Great report, man. Mirin that progression, it seems to be working great.

Just of curiosity, have you learn the movements on your own?

bump for interest

A program of my own creation (pls no bully):

Every day, all sets dumbbells the same weight 20x strict reps, in a circuit with 2min 30sec rest periods, 3x circuits (one hour total).

Shrugs
Floor press
Bent-over rows
Shoulder press
Deadlifts

Progression in weight is when a STRICT 20x reps can be completed all the way through and without cheating on rest periods.

This is godly for an all-round mix of conditioning, strength and aesthetics - and prevents getting beat up trying to go too heavy (40 years old here).

Being an intuitive program, it can't be done every single day. Micro-cycles emerge after each weight progression, where after a few-ish days there will be a cardio day, which sets up for the following day's "win" on the current weight, but sometimes another micro-cycle is needed - depending on stress/diet/sleep/etc.

Sounds complicated but it's really not, and it works for me.

I was influenced by his training style but I put my own twist on it.

He goes by doing ONE exercise, maxing out, everyday.

I do a fullbody split, as in I do a PUSH day and a PULL day and just do legs on both. Except I'll do one movement for legs because they get sore fairly easy if you're going hard and then do more volume for back/bis or chest/shoulders/tris. But still like only 2 movements for back and two for chest/tris.

I'm going to stick with this for a bit because I use to hate having a leg day where I'd so it then be fucking crippled for 3 days straight. and I have noticed a strength increase in my legs from doing this.

Less sore/ more strong, What's to not like, I would say it's probably not ideal from a bodybuilding perspective though but I only train legs for strength really.

This sound a lot like "old style" bodybuilding programs. Did you started it out as a beginner or were you lifting already when you got into this?

I did ABABABx for 2 years or so from 5'9 135lb skelly to 195lb back down to 165lb, my lifts at the end of it all were:
>Bench: 65lbs->265lbs
>Squat: 45lbs->355lbs
>Dead: 95lb->485lbs

After that my progress stopped being linear so I'm trying The Bridge routine. It feels weird not working out 6x a week but apparently you need to periodize once your lifts aren't babby tier.

Routine was:
>A:
>Bench
>Squat
>Incline or Dips
>OHP
>Shoulder Flies
>Tricep Extensions
>Ab work

>B:
>Dead
>Widegrip lat pulldowns (later I could do pullups instead so I switched to that)
>Pendlay rows
>Close grip pulldowns (chins later when I was strong enough)
>Facepulls
>Hammer Curls

I literally did 1-5rm every single day with no periodization for this entire 2 years, any exercise that wasn't the big 4 I did 5 reps always, 12 reps for isolation. I slept around 10hrs a day since otherwise I felt like I was falling apart.

I think you're doing crossfit lol, but it would be an excellent way to stay in shape. I don't really think it's wise to go super crazy at 40 anyways, with the weight I mean.

Sounds like a waste of time

Been lifting for ten years but got hurt/stalled too much while ego-lifting. Old-school is a big input: own and control the weight completely and don't get caught up in accessory bullshit.

Yeah, it's definitely CrossFit inspired as well. Muh genetics prefer an interval/circuit style that focuses on work capacity over "raw strength".

Damn, that's good progress, especially at that weight.

So were you doing something like this?
>A:
>Bench 1x5
>Squat 1x5
>Incline or Dips 1x12
>OHP 1x12
>Shoulder Flies 1x12
>Tricep Extensions 1x12
>Ab work

>B:
>Dead 1x5
>Widegrip lat pulldowns (later I could do pullups instead so I switched to that) 1x5
>Pendlay rows 1x5
>Close grip pulldowns (chins later when I was strong enough) 1x12
>Facepulls 1x12
>Hammer Curls 1x12

this looks fucking insane. I'd get it if it was alot of submax triples and doubles on the squats/presses/pulls, but working with 12's for 100kg+ over several sets, several days a week? wew, good job user

Also seeing how you're pretty small/light, squat jerking sounds like it could work well unless you have retarded proportions.

absolute madman

Sort of like that, I'd usually end up doing a max effort set and then toss in another set at a much lower weight since I'd be cooked, like benching for me if I was gonna try a 5rm of 235 for the day I'd do 95, 135, 185, a 205 single and then go for the 235 for 5 after getting as hyped as possible. After that I would usually do a set of like 205x5 or two just to get some reps in since people always told me do bench volume but they were max effort sets due to the first set being absolutely my 5rm every time.

I'd try to do 3 sets of accessories so if I was doing incline I might get like 205x5, then 185x5 and 165x5, by the time I got to OHP I'd be fucked already so it'd go like 135x5, 115x5, 95x5 and accessories I'd usually do 3 sets of 12.

I think I needed more bench volume, doing a single max effort set and then another max effort but much lower weight set worked well for my squat and deadlift but I think I could've made better gains doing more bench sets at less weight.

My routine could have also been plum retarded but I'm past it now so I don't really need to worry about it anymore. It usually took me about an hour an 15 mins to get through all that shit, bench/dead/squat always took the longest, the others I'd rest like 1-2 mins at most for.

Not only do i lift daily... i also eat no more than 60g protein per day and get maybe 4 hours of sleep per night.

I gain about 25 pounds on each compound per year.

Right now

Bodyweight 205 lbs

S 615
B 425
D 630
CnJ 365

2015 bodyweight 240

S 550
B 315
D 550
CnJ 245

Great numbers man. Why are you living such rough schedule?

Eric's routine for new lifters

>squat every day
>alternate b/w press(bench or ohp) and deadlift
>2 rep max squat
>hit a new 1 rep max bench
>2 rep max squat
>1 rep max DL

rinse & repeat

That sounds a bit confusing though simple. It's AB routine, A squat+press B squat+ deadlift?

essentially but you don't change lifts until you reach a max

A. Back
B. Shoulders
C. Chest
D. Legs
DABCABC
I try to do as many lifts related to each day, followed by a light set of what I am going to do tomorrow.
>tfw homegym

So only doing 1x2 of each and that's it?

youtu.be/gcr4aVLHaXI

cunny go to work u dikhead

Bump

>and get maybe 4 hours of sleep per night
how do you manage user? teach me your ways

Ah right, I've seen that video. I took his advice by doing a tsatsouline program (russian bear) which got me doing 2 compounds and 1 arm isolation and that's it.

Bump

I lift everyday because I live 1 block from the gym and have a sedentary job.

> Chest
> Back
> Shoulders
> Arms
> Legs
> Repeat

I'll occasionally sub in cardio or form work if the muscle I'm supposed to train feels weak. My gains really depend on my diet. I get stronger if I'm bulking and weaker if I'm cutting. However, I already have a physique I'm happy with so how I train is by no means optimal.

shameful bump

>10 hours and 21 minutes later...
pls respond ;_;

he must be sleeping the whole time
damn those fake sleppys

Bump this shit

Its all just a mindset. Drink some coffee and if your mental game is on point, you should have no problems.

Pic related
Been going for 2 months, started off only benching the bar cus I'm a lanklet. Can now do 1pl8. Pretty good but I doubt that means anything to guys who have been lifting for years.
> strength gains
Well like I said about the bench, but I also couldn't do any pullups and I can now do 5 or 6. Pushups are up to 60 from about 45 when I first started. Also curling and squatting is waaaay nicer.
> mass gains
Nothing of note. Maybe marginally bigger, I don't know. Should've taken pics of before.
I like always being a little sore. My energy and running is also going up.

you probably could've gotten much more results out of it if you weren't meming it up with all that fucking useless shit in there broski

I didn't make the routine, I stole it from an user here who said he was an intermediate. I figured doing his stuff as a beginner would really thrash my muscles so it'd be good.

What should I cut?

I did it for like a 6 weeks.
My 100% max was 3pl8 super low bar.
I trained 5 days a week, squatting every session.
2x2 on only high bar, progressed linearly.
I started at 120kg and worked up to 140 kg in 4 weeks.
Did fuck all for my bench and deadlift though.

You did literally only squats in those 6 weeks?
> Did fuck all for my bench and deadlift though.
I think that you could have done singles or triples after squats to keep the freshness on these... maybe you could even do this now in order to get back those numbers...

bump

No i did daily maxes for bench and some light doubles for deadlift.

Im currently about to go back to lifting with an injured wrist and shoulder. Could i do this doing one armed press & deadlifts with daily leg press?

everything that isn't bench, ohp, deads, squats rows, pullups and dips.

t. intermediate lifter who lifts 3x a week

you remind me of the bilbo set
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3_v81lcHo

ofc

apparently surviving off of that little sleep is mainly a genetic thing telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11006181/Thatcher-gene-is-key-to-needing-less-sleep.html

Bump

Yet it still dropped your numbers? Damn