Post fat ptsd

post fat ptsd
>ninth grade
>swimming lesson

Too real

>sex

>middle school
>changing clothes in the locker room
I was so insecure that I would put on my gym shirt and then take off my original shirt while it was underneath so my stomach would never show. No wonder my thin friends gradually ditched me.

I really love you guys. I hope you all have a happy New Year!

>Be born under parents who never cared about me except my school grades.
>Eat to fill the emptiness of my soul.
>Become a fat fuck.
>end up bullied.
>eat more because parent's either working, or doing more important things.
>IUnderstand.jpg
>Become a balloon
>Suddenly feel tired.
>Tired of life, tired of friends, tired of having "everything".
>Spend more and more days in front of computer and on my bed, growing weaker everyday since 17.
>don't even eat anymore as usual.
>become thinner, lethargic, lifeless, wishing I was never living at the first place as I escape into vidya.
>little brother has been taken by child protection services.
>parents try to find a scapegoat for their problems.
>it's me.
>break down further.
>Not even food is tasty anymore, Everyone's joy is just falling off my skin like a bird that crashed to a wall and became unconscious.
>MY wish for death crept more and more inside me.
>I became envious of people who had the balls to kill themselves.
>really wished I could just hang up my clothes on a rack and go under the train to retire from life.
>Became aware of it with 25, accepted it as wrong at 26.
>never achieved a thing, still staying at parents with 27 struggling not to fall for the depression memes with meds and therapy.
>28 in 2 days.
I am now doing intermittent fasting to leave the fatfuck mode.
If I become so unsuccessful that I have no way to crawl out, I am either gonna be selling drugs to kids or work on building myself a laboratorium to experiment on a sickness that hasn't been seen yet before and unleash it into the world as a sign of defiance.

>history class
>sit on seat
>seat breaks
>everyone laughs

i was like 95kg at 16

Matt? Class of 02?

nah mate i finished school in '92

Swimming, ever
Used to have giant man titties until I was 14

>shirts vs skins
>get put on skins

Ah. This happened to a kid in my class. He was super embarassed, but i think people more laughed because it was a surprise, inexpected sound.

The kid was a big dude, football player (burger) so i thought it made him look strong.

>tfw mom made me sign up for swim team tryouts
>tfw I couldn't pull myself out of the pool and just flopped around like a beached whale

That was my wakeup call

>lose weight
>still can't eat in front of people

Just kill yourself or build a life you'll be content with, no need to attack others in "defiance" when you only have yourself to blame for your decisions. Not that you're capable of chemical warfare, at "best" you'll shoot a few people for your 15 minutes of fame

>taking off my shirt ever

I'll never get over people making fun of my boobs when I was 12

>Cafeteria, eating lunch
>Head suddenly being smashed into the table repeatedly and violently
>Don't know what the fuck is going on, too busy trying to get away and cry for help
>After what feels like a minute it's finally over and I sort of stumble away in a daze to the bathroom
>People screaming, I'm just looking for a teacher but can't see well with blood and tears
>Someone grabs my arm and violently pull/drags me towards the entrance
>Just as I'm leaving my ears clear up and I realize that people are actually cheering and laughing, not screaming
>The person pulling me who delivers me to the infirmary, it's the gym teacher
>Get cleaned up and sent home afterwards, nobody looks me in the eyes or says anything
>Had to get three stitches, face looked like a deformed basketball for weeks and shattered a tooth, nose miraculously unbroken

Apparently a stacy who thought I was disgusting dared her boyfriend to do it and he went through with it. He got suspended for a week and I got detention for the next three months. My nickname was Table for the rest of the year. I still get anxious at times remember how powerless I felt then. Never again.

fat fuck in junior high. people make fun of me openly while I was right there. one day In a math class I walked up to the front to sharpen a pencil, on my way back to my desk a bully groped on of my boobs. basically molesting me in from of everyone.

You got this man.

GODDAMMIT I REMEMBER THESE I'M HAVING FLASHBACKS DELEEEEEEEET

>parents try to find a scapegoat
youre the one using them as a scapegoat you fat shit. they are still supporting youre pathetic ass at 28 and you have the audacity to consider them the fucking problem????

Jesus dude

That's incredibly messed up man. I would've beat the shit out of that guy, especially if I was your friend. Also why the hell did you get punished when nothing was your fault? Fucking assholes.

>I got detention for the next three months.
why?

NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND!!!

i am glad nothing like this has happened to me

because i would then literally murder them, i am not joking

Oh fukakke that, I'll eat whole pizzas in front of a thousand people watching on. I love food, and no amount of self image could stop me from loving it, because the two are completely unrelated. Therefore, you're a bitch lying cunt.

>acne, fat, but amazing friends who don't care
>no ptsd
>smoked weed with cool kids and started band
>got job and a girlfriend
>family falls apart, lose friends, lose weight, lose band, lose grades, lose potential, lose house, lose purpose.
>kept playing xbox and guitar, kept reading, pick up exercising, get into college, do what I enjoy, make friends
>put life back together the way I wanted
>this is my life, not my parents' or anyone else'
No ptsd, just bad memories of bad people, because being fat wasn't the cause of any of my problems. Not getting laid wasn't a problem when you had friends who would stay up with you all fucking night, every fucking night, playing your favorite games and doing whatever you wanted.

>High school
>"Frenemy" painfully grabs arm fat when he sits behind me
>gym class "alright, laps around the court for five minutes"
>"bro you should play football, you're perfect for it" - only wanted to play pc games

Fit in my mid 20's but i will regret high school and college as 8+ years of wasted time and opportunities that will haunt me till I die. It's my fault for lack of awareness and discipline but I blame my mother as well for letting me eat anything i fucking wanted to and play world of warcraft for 10+ hours daily for many years during my teens.

My fatness cost me my teens and my early adulthood and worst of all I think I was nihilistic and apathetic about it all until after i graduated. At least loose skin didn't seem to be a problem... Still have to cut to get really low BF% but I should be good to go by spring. almost 2 years of exercise and rigorous diet without missing a beat

supporting him is the least they can do. The achievements of failures of a child are the fault of the parenting(or lack of) of his parents since a child doesn't know any better.

>Go to africa, get ebola, return to the states, throw yourself in a water reservoir.
>???
>Profit

Good luck, Ebola-chan!

hes 28 not a child. unless someone is mentally handicapped, when they reach adulthood they have to stand on their own two feet and realise that there life is there responsibility. you should unironically kys on nye senpai

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Got me

How is he going to stand on his feet if no one ever taught him how? He has to learn on his own and he's 20 years late to the race.
I can imagine you're a shitty parent yourself.

Dude you don't know the guy nor do you have a fucking window into his brain don't assume that his issues are false because you dont suffer the same. That's some ignorant ass shit and you look like a complete twat for saying so

>in theater production
>”time to assign costumes!”
>get stuck with the ugliest dresses and blouses
>had to try on costumes in front of the rest of the female cast
>each time I tried on a costume I went on stage to show the director
>mfw I wore the frumpiest, most disgusting costumes bc I was too big to wear anything better
>humiliated in front of popular girls and the guy I was crushing on

>middle school football
>played right tackle
>6'1" 250lbs
>team called me Tank

I was born in '91 lel

he's right but for the wrong reasons

his parents have failed him and they're continuing to enable his shitty lifestyle to this day

>humiliated in front of popular girls
Theater nerds are never part of the popular crowd

>middle school rugby
>played lock
>6'7" 290lbs
>team called me Giant
Greetings, fellow big.

>be chubby loser
>decide to lose weight and exercise more
>join a soccer club
>get teased all the time but gradually make friends with clubmates
>get invited to a trip to the beach with them
>turned out it's a practice session for the regionals
>captain has a pair of lace lingerie panties for some fucking reason
>says the last person to finish running around the beach is the loser and has to wear the panties for the rest of the day
>naturally, I'm the loser
>extremely embarrassed and want to decline, but put on the panties nonetheless in fear of being ostracized
>be teased for the rest of the day
>captain keeps calling me cute and won't leave me alone
>afterwards we head back to our lodging in the evening
>heading to the showers
>about to take off the panties
>the guys keep teasing and saying that I need to keep them on while showering etc.
>get mad, ignore them and go back to the room instead of showering with them
>wait until they're all back and about to go to sleep
>I go to shower alone in peace
>about to take off the panties
>a big strong hand grabs my wrist before I can fully take them off
>it's the captain standing tall right behind me
>didn't say a word
>immediately forces me against the wall and digs his tongue in my mouth
>couldn't even muster a moan
>he puts his hand down my panties and fondle my dick until it's hard
>bends me over and fingers my ass with the soap
>puts his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream
>he slowly massages my prostate until my hole becomes soft
>he shoves his dick inside me in one go
>won't stop fondling my tits as he pounds me
>cum from all the confusion and stimulation
>collapse onto the shower floor in a daze
>the captain won't even look at me the next day
>never spoke to anyone about this

You’d think so but in that school all of the popular girls were either sporty or wannabe actresses

D-dad?

I, unfortunately, topped out at 6'1" at 12 years old and never grew anymore. I went from being a Big Guy as a kid/teen to just average.

I got chubby in middle school, and I also had really crooked teeth. I had a crush on the brother of the most popular girl in school, so all of the stacies would bully me.Eventually, the brother started to bully me too. They all did really cruel stuff to me and make me cry. Once I graduated I found out he was gay. After that experience, I turned into a recluse.

After that I lost a lot of weight (growth spurt, and braces made me eat less), But I always looked like trash since I only wore oversized clothes and never slept or brushed my hair.

I probably would be a different person today if I never got bullied by them in my formative years, which is to say, if I didn't get chubby.

:'-)

If you get beat up you get punished in the USA. Its the "no child left behind" bullshit. They punish everyone involved, because if they only punished the agressor they would only be punishing the nigger who started the "fight".

fake and gay

You want a real answer? Blacks. Suspensions and detentions for black on white brutality was so one sided that schools made a "zero tolerance policy" so their victims would be punished as well, so it looks more "equal" on record.
Schools get targeted by the government if their is too many blacks getting in trouble over whites. Never-mind it is just reality. Instead of fixing the problem, they punish white victims.
This is also why blacks can get away with causing more trouble and whites can get suspended for small infractions. I got put into suspension for walking in the hallway to get my picture taken for picture day by a black vice principle. I couldn't contest it either, since it was only for one day.
Then when black kids throw shit at me in class, the teacher looks at me helplessly, knowing he can't do anything about it.

You're either Canadian, Australlian or European. It's because of blacks. There are so many laws/policies in place in the US that make it so brown people don't look as bad as they actually are.

This also applies to drug deals. If some nog kid tries to sell you drugs, even a refusal will get you suspended, since you were "part of the transaction".

>black vice principal
I suffered under one of these monsters too. The guy fucking hated me because I started a "meme" at school about him. His name was "Mr. Osby" so I got all the kids to start calling him "King Cosby". kek

Being a white kid living under a black school administration is fucking hell. They so obviously target white children, especially the female ones. They don't have any reservations and are often honest about their hatred, in that typical nigress sass.
I swear, I as a middle schooler was more intelligent and understanding than the obese nigress vice principle we had. Everyone hated her.

>join swim team in 8th grade
>awkward chubby girl who can swim moderately well, still oblivious about dating/appearances
>older guys on team laugh at me behind my back
> stupid “my friend thinks you’re hot” prank and comments on my body
>panic attacks before meets and practices bc I’m afraid to swim in front of them
>start hating myself and quit

>Not even food is tasty anymore, Everyone's joy is just falling off my skin like a bird that crashed to a wall and became unconscious.
Listen here you little faggot: wallowing in shame is no way to live your life and jerking yourself off with this shitty prose is not going to help. Get your degree. Get a job. Move out. The only person that you need to impress is yourself so fucking hop to.

>6th grade
>Wear a tank top in gym class
>That Girl ™ tells me nobody wants to see my gross titties
>Never wear a tank top again for at least 15 years

>swimming at the beach with your shirt on
never again

In middle school, boys used to make fun of me for my big butt and lips. I used to hate them, and was really self conscious. Then after the boys went through puberty, things changed, but my self esteem was permanently damaged.

I went to a school in America with absolutely no minorities, it's the same policy everywhere don't think it has anything to do with race.
It's just easier to punish all sides.

>field day
>In a pool
>Everyone in my class is either skinny or in shape
>I'm pasty af and slightly overweight
>Feel like killing myself

Hey but on the other hand I enlisted three years later and lost all sense of shame and realised attraction is as much about confidence as it is about looks
Plus I got fit

>third grade
>high jump in gym class
>every other boy takes their shirt off
>keep mine on
>come on user, take your shirt off
>succumb to group pressure
>wow user you're fat
>everybody points and stares

its been 20 years and i still cringe

I've always been skinny but

>my 18th birthday
>everyone in class giving me their wishes
>high-five here, handshake there, you know the deal
>teacher giving me serious wishes about fullfilling my dreams and being succesful and happy, you know the deal
>it's time for That Girl ™ to give me her wishes
>I spill spaghetti and hug her
>she says 'Get yourself a girlfriend'

I'm pushing 30 and still remember this.
Oh, and I'm a khv. Not because of her, of course. But I will remember it for the rest of my life, I guess.

>I went to a school in America with absolutely no minorities
>defends minorities
Kind of funny how the people who defend niggers the most are the ones who didn't have to grow up around them. Really activates almonds.

It is a policy made BECAUSE of blacks that is enforced in nearly every school in America. No Child Left Behind was a federal policy, and so was the "Zero Tolerance" policy. Now, they're pushing for Common Core in another attempt to equalize the black/white performance gap.
You may not be in a minority school personally, but these laws were enacted because of the problems with racial integration. These are laws that reach every school in America, not just the diverse ones.

It's funny, even when you don't live around blacks, you still have to suffer from different forms of their dysfunction.

You will never meet a person who grew up around black/brown people who defends black/brown people. The best you'll get is indifference, possibly pity. The only people who make it their goal to defend or deny minority dysfunction are the people who have never experienced it. So tired of these upper class whites who live in homogeneous neighborhoods lecturing me on how I should think about and treat niggers.

You learn how things work really quick when you actually have to live through it. There's no room for any misunderstandings. You start letting your guard down around blacks, and ignore their patterns of behavior, you'll find yourself in a lot of trouble. Either being brutalized, mugged, harassed, or molested if you're a girl.

After katrina when we got all the new-orleans refugees my school had to ban "metal combs and picks" because some katrina-nigger stabbed a white kid in the heart with one and killed him. I ate lunch with this kid every day, and some nigger gets flooded out of nigger town and kills him in the cafeteria for stepping on his fucking shoes.

Well, sure you are going through some shit. Methinks the best course of action for you would be to get a job a leave your parents' house. Pursue some hobby during the free time.

At least you now know deep darkness. You are yet to know bright light. Why die already if you haven't seen it all?

Plus, even if you do find a negro who won't abuse you, there's very little to be gained in interacting with them.
They are like a foreign tribe within a nation. They are completely different from your average white person. They don't think the way we do, they don't talk the way we do, they don't have the same goals as we do, they don't react to stimuli the way we do, they don't act the way we do, they don't have the same morals as we do, they are just foreign. They don't understand us, and I don't care to understand them.
There's no point in being amicable with them. Interaction is always a net negative. You're better off sticking to your own kind, nearly 100% of the time.

For one I wasn't really defending anything, just saying it happens to all schools not just ones with minorites.
And btw not upper middle-class, poor as fuck.
The reason I'm not a racist is because I grew up around mostly methheads, hell like 10 of the 80 people I graduated was molested by their parents.
Once you see how cancerous any culture can be (like white methheads/rednecks) you start to judge cultures and not race.

>judge cultures and not race.
Name one successful black country.

The problem with suburban white people is they see negroes on the TV who act like white people and just assume that negroes are white people but with brown skin.
They aren't. They are literally a race we ripped from the stone age, a race that never invented the wheel or a written language. They have primitive minds and react violently to things that confuse/frustrate them. They never got an opportunity to evolve to our level, in fact, you could argue the slavers bred them to be even more wild. You can put the veneer of civility on them by teaching them English and getting them to dress well, but overall as a race, they are still animalistic and simple.

Comparatively Asia and Europe has always been more developed.
Culturally they are just a different people, I know black people who worked hard in college and got to work at some of the most prestigious work places (google and apple to name a few).
I also know blackpeople who will beat your ass for looking at them, I know whites and mexicans who do this too.

I assume most racists are just insecure and have nothing to be proud of so they rely on being proud about something they didn't achieve. I'm assuming you are protecting your ego by assuming the black people that go to apple/google/harvard didn't work at all and was just picked up because of racial profiling (not that it doesn't happen).
Work hard fucktoy, you can disagree with a culture's ideals just as much as you want but if you keep making excuses for yourself you'll never make it.

As someone who grew up in the South (I'm assuming you're from Appalachia), I interacted with blacks AND with "white trash" methheads and rednecks.
I can tell you this for sure, white trash are leagues better than blacks. White trash will still be kind to you, they can still fundamentally understand you, and they can be "family". Not blacks. They are literally like foreigners, like monkey people. They're too different for you to ever make a connection with them. At least I can understand the pathology of white trash, with niggers, it's like trying to empathize with a wild animal. There's just a small thread of commonality there, but it's not enough to make a lasting relationship.

>I went into post secondary education where I met the talented 10th of white presenting negroes therefore race is irrelevant cos INDIVIDUALS.

>I'm assuming you're from Appalachia
Right about that. The breed of white trash I've had to deal with would make you rethink this I believe, these people fuck their children and will kill a guy in a bar just for fun.

Yeah if you want to say statistically black people commit more crime I can't argue, what I'm saying it has much more to do with there culture than what you believe.
I know black people who grew up in the poorest of ghettos and came out great people.
This isn't because they just got lucky either, while their siblings were drug dealing and being in gangs they were in their rooms isolated from the culture and being internet/vidya nerds.

Cultures can be cancerous anons.

What I am hearing is that you, as a white man, are perfectly contented to sell your ancestral homeland to the most highest achievers from around the world. Maybe not even that, but simply people from around the globe who simply do not commit crime.
You treat your country, your lineage, and your history like a commodity to be bought, sold, and traded by anyone who won't be too mean to you while doing it.
That is pathetic, really. Only the most soft, indoctrinated effete white "men" would ever rationalize such a thing. I'm saying this as a girl. The state of the average male in my country is despicable.
Your ideology is the same as a single woman in a war torn hell hole You're just waiting and bargaining to be fucked by the best replacements, where your own tribe has failed. That requires an extremely high level of estrogen.

I just want everyone ITT to know that we're all gunna make it bros :)

Your opinion comes from living in a white trash area, then meeting a few high-achieving negroes in your college age.
My opinion comes from living among white trash AND niggers AND experiencing the talented 10th of negroes in college, as well as affluent whites.
And I am saying, blacks are by far, worse. There are far more blacks who fuck their children and kill people for fun than there probably are white trash that exist.

I don't get it. You lived around shitty white people so now you think all races are equal and you don't care if your race is subsumed by others?
And you're white?
You are an idiot. Literally no other person from a different race thinks like this. No one, because they may be stupid but at least they are suicidal.
Have you ever heard of a chinaman living in the boonies experiencing the worst of the chinese race, and saying that now he thinks Africans should move in because they're just as bad? Just lol, holy shit, white "men" are fucking pathetic.

You got me wrong, I'm American so my ancestral homeland is mostly in Europe, specifically France and England.
I'm also not mentally ill so I don't treat dead people's cares as more important than the living human beings.
Hopefully you can one day become proud of yourself and accomplishments and not have to rely on the backs of people who are long since gone.

I just have never been handed proof that race is the problem and not shitty culture.
Especially since white people who grow up in black culture and black people in white culture usually act like they are brought up.

Aren't suicidal*

Your ancestors are worth infinitely more than a living member of your racial enemies.
Your response reminds me of this video I saw, it was a tax funded "project" in Ireland where they invited a black man into an art museum, filled with pictures of "old, dead, white men", and he was reading a poem about his own superiority because he was alive and they were dead, and he is black and they were white racists.
This is what those other "human beings" think of you. They hate you, they hate your ancestry, they have your lineage, and they hate the culture that your people uniquely created (except for luxuries like phones, cars, and electricity).
>proud
I am proud of myself and my accomplishments.
>rely on the backs of people who are long since gone.
You infuriate me, you worm-like man. You're living in an age of excess and technology BECAUSE your ancestors worked so hard to leave something behind. If they all through like you, with no respect for the past and no thought for the future, we'd be living in squalor. Now, you squander that gift because "muh individualism". Now, you die, and you leave nothing except the shell of what your ancestors created, to be ravaged by the foreign world.

>never been handed proof
Are you trolling me right now? Let's not even discuss anything specific. But, you really believe that over 60,000-75,000 years of divergent evolution and different rates of breeding with different species hominids across the world led to absolutely no genetic difference in the races, that we stopped evolving from the neck up?

You seem pretty mad, I'm sorry that you think the vast majority of humans are your enemy.

The vast majority of humans are our enemies, you fucking numbskull. The resources on this planet are finite, and we all struggle to survive. You think brown people want to move into your nation because they like you? No. They want your money, your resources, your women, and your legacy. They want to be superior over you, and you stand by letting them, because you deluded yourself into believing that "we're all the same". They admit this. They hate us as a group, as "whites". They organize among themselves, as groups, to take what we have. They do this in the open, and you deny it, why? because you're too much of a pussy to make even the slightest protest.
This is why white "men" are fucking pathetic. You rationalize your own extinction, and you refuse to keep on living. It's like you want to die, but what's worse, you will fight any member of your race who doesn't want to die with you.
How does it make you feel that you're acting more passive, more feminine, more flaccid, and more weak than a woman? Just curious.

I've been brutalized by negroes and mestizos, they do it because they want to humiliate the white race, they'll say it openly. They want to take everything we have and use the women who remain. And you just wait, saying we're "all the same" while your enemies organize against you and keep winning. Pathetic, really.

Neehe duuuuudue you don't know the guy and blah blah emotions and sympathy
SUCK MY COCK
you fucking faggot

I'm done posting but I'm sorry again that you are too weak to get the things you want. Since I'm able to achieve anything I really want to do in life, I don't really see those people as my enemy since they haven't been able to take anything I've wanted.
Honestly the most oppressive class in America would be the rich, which primarily consists of jews and whites.
They undermine me and the ones I love far more than a poor brown person.

fuck tank tops, only wife beaters are acceptable, and you gotta be a certain kind of person

Exactly, this is what I said earlier. You treat your nation as a global shopping mall, selling it to anyone willing to enter. You think this is a good thing because you can 'compete' with the rest of the world. Newsflash, faggot, I can compete too. I live a pretty affluent life, and honing my skills (of which I am proud). The difference between you and I is that I am not a selfish, hedonistic prick who will sell my whole country down the river for an easier ride. I actually cherish things like community, trust, bonding, and structure. I care about the future of my people, and the future I'll leave behind for my children. You do not. Your philosophy is "I got mine, so let the mestizos pour in, I'll be dead before anything ba happens anyways, right?"
That is selfish, feminized behavior. You call me weak because I cannot compete?
I wanted a functioning childhood, and a future for my children. When I was a little girl I didn't want to be brutalized by negro males because of my race, I didn't want to be harassed by mestizo invaders with no one to protect me, and then everyone afraid of being called a "racist" for caring when I brought it up.
And now what do I do? The statistics are only getting worse. I cannot bring a child into this world and subject them to a WORSE situation than I lived through.
This is the future we're crating. A future where no one is safe, and everyone must fend for themselves. There is no more "community", just a global free-for-all where a functioning nation used to be. Why? because weak men like you gave it away for nothing. You could have an affluent life without selling out your countrymen, but you were too afraid to protest whenever another piece slipped away.
>jews and white traitors undermine me
Yes, they do, and they undermine everyone else in our race too. But you only care about "yours".

I hate libertarians, I really do. I wish that yenta cow Ayn Rand got gassed by Hitler, if only the holocaust was fucking real.

>end up a fat fuck because parents imposed their shitty diet and eating habits on me
>become wise to this far too late
>depression kicks in at full force at the same time
>sit at ~300 pounds for years before making an effort to lose weight (but at least I have 6 feet of skeleton to help carry it all)
now here's where my PTSD kicks in
>have to watch younger sister in highschool falling down the same path I did
>practically a carbon copy of me
>deluded mother keeps trying to tell us we're not obese
>doing my best to try and get her to become conscious of how this will affect her later
>the same apathy that struck me has now struck her
>keeps shoveling +3k calories a day into her mouth
>mother keeps enabling it
>sister is slowly becoming as much of a whale as I was but doesn't have the height to make up for any of it
to make matters worse, my mother is one of those that buys into a plethora of weight loss products but keeps eating like shit and never exercises. it totally baffled her that I lost 20 pounds by just eating less. told me it was unhealthy to deprive myself like that

>12 years
>Going to a river with family
>About to go swimming
>Aunt says I'm so fat I will be able to float without problem
>Starts calling me "flotis"

The day that bitch saw my abs while she is know an ugly fat cunt was one of the best in my life

>After katrina when we got all the new-orleans refugees
Hello fellow Houstonian. I, too, learned to never relax in late 2005/early 2006.

Jesus fucking Christ. What the fuck is wrong with America. I’m sorry that happened to you, mate.

>Houston
Get out of that spichole before it's too late and you get taco AIDS

Oh I moved away for school 8 years ago. Ended up in central Florida, but I'm hoping to move back here in the next few years.

>Sit in couch with family
>Use pillow to hide fat belly

Look lady he's obviously a jew now take a breather

ITS ALLLL COMING BAACKKKKKK
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

>used to cross my arms all the time so gut wouldn't stick out

>wearing oversize sweaters
>making sure your muffin top is stuffed into your pants
>tightening the seatbelt so it pushes in your stomach