Be me

>be me
>reasonable fit physique
>face is ok enough
>average education
>extremely down to earth and honest
>was in a relationship with the hottest girl i have ever met for 6 years
>broke up since very different goals in life
>now single trying to get laid since i am used to fucking a perfect 10 twice a day for 6 years
>sexless for 2 months already
how do you do it? how do i get laid for fukken sake? so far everytime i got laid the girl hit on me for god knows what reason. still dont know why the hottie was creaming over me in the firlst place when she could have had literally everyone

i just cant pull it off. went out numerous times but went home alone every single time. sometimes i talked to girls but it was more like smalltalk and no sign of "lets fuck" in how they acted

>be attractive
>don't be unattractive

The biggest gamechanger for me was my age to be honest. Before I had a relationship of 3 years i had sex with 5 other girls. Then she broke up with me (somewhere before i turned 25 past october) and have gotten laid several times with 8 different women. (started lifting after i got dumped as well so that gave me a good boost of confidence as well)

But if you are getting desperate, try to find chicks that got dumped fairly recently and just be their rebound

try dating 4/10's like your previous gf mate

you have to bloat at this point, bro. The biggest redpill came to me when my oneitis told me she loved when I worked out and was like 250 at 5'10 but not cut at all, just using machines and stuff and taking protein shakes but going to the gym and bloating actively. They want to look smol compared to your bloat.

Post pic of ex

I would. But I'll be honest. She doesn't exist. I'm sorry

Wait- so you got late more once you turned 25?

>if you are getting desperate
m8 im fapping 5 times a day in order to be able to focus on anything

my problem is more like how i get to talk to them. they just avoid me. once i get some girl to talk to me in private its usually easy from there

dont be jelly m8

here you go

well around that age, the father of a mate of mine always said that it would become easier with age and i'm experiencing that generally. When I was younger i couldn't get chicks to come home with me (after kissing or w/e at parties) and now I haven't been rejected on that once. So yeah, I've gotten more laid around my 25th and still am

Alright then try fapping less, might help. And to be honest, i'm not the greatest at starting random conversations. I generally get introduced or I get mired so obviously I just talk to them once either of us get close to eachother in the room. Also, alcohol

So tell us how she eventually scaled that Pit and escaped?

but when i fap less im so fucking horny and desperate which is a turnoff aswell i figured

well we have been together for 6 years and it was a great relationship but she lost her job, got depressed, she loves to dance, i hate it, i love winter she hates it, she wants to live somewhere else i want to stay. its just no good basis for a family so we called it quits. also i dont want children from a women who isnt stable emotionally

Well, I've tried nofap november and I actually fucked a female friend of mine that i've known for 10 years

thats interesting

got a girl-friend as well i would really enjoy fucking but she is shy as fuck and gives mixed signals al over the place

also i think its better to keep her as a buddy. of course i lose the chance of fucking her but dunno if its worth it to risk it

maybe i somehow get her to make a move

In all honesty, a few years ago I've sworn off getting any more female friends that i couldn't fuck. Right now I have 4 and I haven't done something sexually with only one of them. Who cares if the friendship doesn't hold, just like there are possible girlfriends, there are a shitton of possible friends as well

O, and I'm getting the 'O user I might have friendzoned you too early' now that I'm getting laid often

>Who cares if the friendship doesn't hold
i see that differently

first i really enjoy doing shit with her and i am pretty sure she actually sucks in bed. she once told me how disgusted she was when someone wanted to lick her pussy and stuff like that. i really wish her ass wouldnt be so fucking joocy

Fair enough, if your friendship doesn't hold just because you've slept together there are some other issues tho.

If she's that chaste she doesn't seem like fun in the bedroom tho, in that case it's probably not worth it but i understand the magic a good booty works

ye i dunno. she has the body but not the mindset suited for a body like hers

might as well share that booty

what's her number

haha sorry i guess that pic is the only one you get from her

swiggity swooty I'm coming for that booty

wtf sounds like you can get laid and not even have to go down on her. That's a win-win

Bro how do you get female friends? Or even friends in general? Someone told me I should get some female friends to become more used to talking to girls, but I don't even know how I would get them.

This, JBL is the most legit theory for subhumans. It can compensate for a lot Tbh

Note that this does not mean being a roidcel, they don't like that because it's aspie and unnatural.