That thicc braphog girl is back at my gym

>that thicc braphog girl is back at my gym
>literally riddiculous hip waist ratio like pic related
>tanned, and not fat
>she walks on treadmill
>her thighs framed by treadmill handles
>im leaving already after some diddlys
>look her in eyes and she looks down after 2 seconds
>not sure if shes looking on treadmill display or my package (i have big taint)

God what i would give to have girlfriend with thighs like those.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYdNhQ12Nxw
vocaroo.com/i/s0MpsbFBD41x
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's stopping you from asking her out?

Maybe you should talk to her

autism, apart from insecurities and social anxiety

also i think shes tad bit older than me and im 25

I
I don't see the problem here

dubs and you have to do it

you dont get it im 25 kissless virgin

all the more reason to do it

Please stop belittling yourself.
I believe in you, you can do this.

Roll

And how the fuck do you expect that to change if you sit in your comfort zone forever

how am i supposed to approach women at gym baka

they only want to be approached by chads, and my looks are average at best on good day

I have HEIGHT FRAME TAINT but no FACE

Work up the courage to go talk to her with an erection. Keep eye contact and make sure your eyes are bulging out aggressively. Ask her something funny like "What are the words to a 98Degrees song?" But ask her this while wringing a sweat towel and make sure your tone of voice sounds like you mean business

hi, wanna go out sometime?

YES IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE

Dubs, op you have to do it bitch

dude a girl like that is gonna be majorly insecure about being fat. will react positively to any attention. if she seems cold at first its cuz she's wary of being pumped and dumped or mocked for her weight. if youre genuinely nice to her you won't have any trouble getting with her.

>make eye contact with a girl for 2 seconds
>Yeah, she totally want's my dick.

We are on the same boat OP
Just thinking about approaching girl like this gives me anxiety.
Doesn't help that native language deteriorated because i spend majority of my time on Veeky Forums & other english speaking websites.
b-but there is still hope for me i am only 19, r-right?

what do you mean

fucking kekked

she isnt fat tho
its literally because she has insanely wide hips, and her upper body is small, she isnt skinny, yeah but not overweight

>tfw she is probably married and some guy is nutting in her daily

I used to have serious anxiety about approaching girls.
I just started hitting on women I wasn't that attracted to. Old bitches, fat bitches, ugly bitches.
Just make an effort to spend more time talking to females and it still get easier.
I can't get a 10/10 to sleep with me, but I can flirt with a 10/10 without having a panic attack now. It's all about practice man.

cougar might wanna take your virginity desu

>she walks on treadmill
stopped reading

saw her doing crossfit too

theres def truth to this, i also have seen such gains from speaking to women, but taking anything towards actual romantic level is beyond me still.

one girl was outright hitting on me, i had huge crush on her, but i was too autistic to act on it and she moved on

>Doesn't help that native language deteriorated because i spend majority of my time on Veeky Forums & other english speaking websites
This is me, except everyone speaks English at work as well.
I've been reading books to help me remember the language

>>tanned

Don't you dare fucking do it user.

whats wrong with that

shes not a nigress, just looks kind like latina

if you want something, don't ask for nothing, user

>b-but there is still hope for me i am only 19, r-right?
You're at the prime age to get some cute milf to be your mommy. The hope is there especially if you're into mature women. Thought about being a suger sonny?

Listen to this on repeat while you sleep:
youtube.com/watch?v=oYdNhQ12Nxw
It will make you extremely confident around women. Placebo or not, it cured my autism.
Also nofap and mindfulness meditation.
Now go get that brap gf user.

BRRRRRRRRRRAAP
vocaroo.com/i/s0MpsbFBD41x

Hey pal , do these things work?
The subliminals?I've tried them and they haven't done me no good.

I BELIEVE IN YOU user
GAMBATE

You fucked up, faggot. Now we're gonna lovingly bully you until you go for it already. She's within your grasp, bro, you just gotta nut up and go for it! We all believe in you!

How to approach women if you feel like a useless human being that nobody in the right mind would interested in?

post taint

OP, u collosal faggot.... Next time you meet her, go for it, you retard

man i couldnt imagine what the gym is like for guys like us, 25 year old kissless virgins

how can you guy stand being around all these thick girls in spandex getting sweaty and all that? id probably have a boner 24/7 in the gym

Try just listening to one on repeat, give it at least a week of 30mins+ per day. It basically has subliminal affirmations of voices saying shit like "women love me" and "I am a sex god". I legitimately feel extremely confident the next day and women seem to be more flirty.

dicklet master race, i have a boner 24/7 and i can be confident none of the girls will ever notice

You're the prize, you fool

im the opposite. i have a decent sized dick (7x5) but as an autistic permavirgin i pop random boners a lot and i have to put my fucking hand in my pocket and pretend like im holding my wallet or seomthing to hold my dick down my leg

Roll

Lucky you
Nobody talks english here, so i am pretty much fucked.
Maybe if i move to a bigger city i could get away with it and actually do pretty well picking up girls in english.

What country are you in? I'm guessing online communities in your native language are either slow or shitty.

I don't have money to be sugar sonny, but i am 6'4 and semi-ottermode with average to above average face (PSL ratings).
I am pretty autistic tho and spend most of my time cacoon moding so i don't think i will ever meet a milf, also even though i would like to get used by a milf i still feel like that would take certain part of "masculinity" from me.

forgot pic uwu

I am from Serbia.
I don't really care about online communities desu, but even them get influenced by internet and they start using english words on day to day basis, but nothing like me where i can speak full blown english with near perfect accent.

of course they don't. this guy is fucking with you, don't fall for such a simple meme

High test thread?

Sauce?

Sauce me bruh

filename

>left humanity behind.png

Where do these come from?

>(i have big taint)

Does this mean something other than what it seems

Thanks saved for later

>file name
>20621867_1571891236240631_7862160774131182901_n.jpg
>20525287_1571891152907306_1957493709584971240_n.jpg

What did he mean by this?

its from facebook

more of her

check 'em

MY 2018 WISH IS FOR A THICC THIGH GF OF THE SAME RACE I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER TO LOVE ME BACK PLEASE

>fat bitch angle

>just like in my chinese comic books

Use these for pre-gym test gain viewing; no fapping to them please guys.

btw she sells panties online for hundreds of dollars lmao. When I get a braphog gf I'm going to pimp out her panties to pajeets online and invest the money in crypto. Lambo by 2022.

forgot pic. google the filename

This is now a /braphog/ general for test-boosting purposes

ewww, that's just fucking fat.
How can someone like this wtf

Bruh I’m trying to nofap2018 over here. Don’t make me break it on day one jfc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

you're not attracted to this? You must literally, literally, be low test. Liking this body should be in your blood. I can't believe any male could not find that body attractive. I really hope you're just a jealous female

H-holy shit it’s like you know me
T. Girl

not that user but

what is personal preference

rollin

>(i have big taint)
your fucking TAINT my dude? she was eyeing your taint? you dropped to the floor and spread eagle in the middle of the gym? my fucking sides

You gonna have to post pic of her after giving that description

Are you upset fag?

>old bitches
>fat bitches
>ugly bitches
>psycho bitches
>buff bitches
>dog bitches
>mysterious bitches
>deaf bitches
>dwarf bitches

>every man should like fat landwhales with likely health problems
sure faggot

Rolling

Ask her if shes working out

>i have big taint

yup do it fag

>t. girl (male)

>He doesn't like feeling fat ass ripple while pounding it in doggystyle
Are you low test or a dicklet?
Test gains, don't fap
Try it

newshits out

>thicc bitch at my gym
>jogs around the track so I watch her ass jiggle and bounce
>mfw

DUDE.
Older chicks love younger guys. DO IT.

KILL YOURSELF FAG

rrrrrolling

wait what the fuck i actually got dubs

now do it feg - if you are OP that is

Youre going to do it, and if you spaghetti I expect you to have her eating it off the floor by the end of the conversation.

nice braphog
leaking precum just thinking about devouring her her fat pussy and tits