When having kids will you

Will you choose :

>an average looking but highly intelligent women

or

>a beautiful women but average intelligence women.

I'll go with the first one since I can always work with her to improve her appearance and our kids will enjoy having an higher than average Intelligence.

??

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/04/22/opinion/sunday/platos-body-and-mine.html
economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21732803-it-does-however-no-longer-seem-favour-braininess-data-half-million
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You really think I give a fuck what that chart says user?

I'l have a kid with the women I love, if he turns out autistic like me i'l just let him go on Veeky Forums like myself.

I.. I don't care user, the chart is just Idiocracy.png

>having kids
Not even once.

GOOOOOOD GOYIM

It's more like the frumpy academic types need to step up their game. They want Chad but he"s just not into them.

Just ge a 6/10 maths girl and make her work out and eat lots of veggies/fruit, easily to 8/10

Intelligence is allegedly mostly inherited from the mother so I will make sure the woman is above average mentally. She doesn't have to be my intellectual equal and I definitely don't need an egomaniac who wants to be told how smart she is. If she managed to graduate in the highest track of goyim brainwashing and is somewhat rational (you can sway her using good arguments and she will call bullshit if something makes no sense) that's good enough. As long as I don't have to dumb anything down for her that's good enough.

In terms of looks she can have flaws as long as they're flaws I don't share. For instance she can't have bad posture. I wouldn't care if her face was a little too wide or round or if she had problems with some internal organ, bad eye sight, wide shoulders, allergies or other, more exotic flaws. Genetic defects amplify if both parents have them so she needs to share as few physical or mental weaknesses of mine as possible. I could accept many flaws as long as they seem foreign to me. On the flip side she should be more energetic, more motivated to stick to schedules and see things through. If I had kids with an "idea woman" they would be genius paraplegics who grasp everything and do nothing. That's the scenario I'm trying to avoid. I want my kids to be more physically robust and more mentally able to fit in. Those are the top priorities. In other areas I'll just take what I can get.

We agree on everything.

I want them to be like plato regardless of gender, physically and mentally strong but well educated in arts and literature.

>well educated in arts and literature

We don't agree on this. I couldn't care less about her knowledge as long as she is able to deal with real life in the here and now, and long-term (able to think ahead for herself).

A woman with a strong jaw to compensate for my weak one.

Implying I'd pass on these non-Chad genes.

>white race evolving themselves into fat retards
Yes let it all burn down

I always wondered, why are intelligent people generally less attractive? Is it because they're more prone to autism or something ?

When it says things like "bodyfat" and "BMI" does it necessarily mean that a higher body fat or BMI is favoured, or just rather than those traits are more important, whereas the value of them could be lower?

Being on this board means you are likely on the high end of the IQ chart. By not procreating you are making idiocracy happen sooner.

Attractive people are more intelligent, studies of attractiveness and IQ show this. Being extremely attractive AND extremely intelligent is just statistically less likely

I better question to ask is why intelligent people are so socially anxious and autistic. And why they are not interested in having children even when they do get laid.

To be successful and pass on their genes they have to adapt by being smarter since they're not up to par in terms of looks

>educated in arts
I don't give two shits about her knowledge or ability to paint or play music. I only care that she isn't a mouth breather, has basic Veeky Forums knowledge of physics, math, and a firm grasp of the English language.

Preferably a gainfully employed STEM major so that she has some income to contribute. Because if she gets half my shit in a divorce I want her to contribute as much as she can to the family income.

good genetics usually come in good packages

I was always attracted to this super-intelligent, hardworking girl at school, who is now doing a phd. I thought she was cute but guys weren't interested in her.

I was too autistic to talk to her though. This is why intelligence is dying out

desu I just want to have a good life I don't care what happens after I die

>white
>UK

Women should be stupid

In the biological sense of intelligence there is no significant difference based on looks.

It is mostly just that people on the mid to lower end of the beauty scale tend to spend more time studying and such in their formative years to compensate.

As long as you’re dating someone you’re attracted to they are now above a rating scale and it would almost make no sense/be an insult to rate their attractiveness.

Anyone else feel this way?

Those are correlations of traits with fertility

The whole reason attractiveness exists is as a metric of desirability. Being intelligent is desireable and therefore intelligent people are more attractive on average. The system works.

Sorry for replying to you all. This is important information that I just had to share.

You will never find smart people in public or in a club. All intelligent people are at home or in an institution (education or otherwise).

kind of, but I think rating individual aspects works. especially "body" without face/head. I think you can still rate her body fairly unbiased. rating the face becomes impossible once I like her as a person though.

You think this effect isn't even more pronounced in the so-called whitest countries like Norway and Sweden?

My expectation is that it is most pronounced in those countries. The most intelligent, fittest Scandinavians aren't having children.

I (3 of those posts) knew that already.

Begone, orcmutt

>mfw I find a fellow euphoriac

That's pretty stupid but who am I to judge

That's how you end up with this

this

Unless we enact policies we can't do shit.

Obama tried it tough.

I've never met an "intelligent" woman. I've only met Staceys who stare a book for 8 hours a day to get their 4.0. I showed up hungover half of my graduate program in econ and got a 4.0 and a paper published. My girlfriend in grad school literally spent every waking moment studying. I don't get it. She was like a 6/10 max.

High IQ is dysgenic, mother of my children will be robust, 180+cm siberoid female, doesn't matter if she is legit retarded.

You didn't listen

Go to a research lab, plenty of smart / beautiful women around

Pic related is my dream

Completely subhuman reduced alpinoid, she's less robust than a fucking dravidian. Your child will be incel.

>fall in love with girl
>she ages like milk

How do I tell if this might happen? Is the mother test really that important?

Basically this. University is a terrible measure of intelligence. Most people don't even retain most of the shit they spend all their time cramming. Education isn't really important to me.

Also though, I'm adopted and want to pay that forward by adopting my children so genetics aren't really important to me either.

Are you implying that is a bad thing?

I see progress. I see that they were willing to tear down some shitty building that probably was marked 'historic' or some equally stupid thing and put up a modern high rise. I think they should do more of that. Many cities have this problem where they seem stuck in the past unwilling to move forward for fear of loosing some abstract notion of culture or heritage in their buildings.

Meanwhile most asian countries just say fuck it, demolish everything, and build properly dense cities with proper transport and living.

to what

You gotta spell this one out for me

If you are actually in love it won't matter

are you talking about how shitty modern architecture is? it doesn't take an education in the arts to see that. just a sense for aesthetics that you're either born with or not. I appreciate arts, I just disagree that there is a merit to an arts "education". I tried that and it's all emperor's new clothes. It's not obtainable anywhere I know. and, again, it's all genetic talent any way. if a woman had a sense for aesthetic it would show, no education needed.

What about people that are not in uni?

>Meanwhile most asian countries just say fuck it, demolish everything, and build properly dense cities with proper transport and living.
You mean in post-communist revolution China?

You big fucking moron

Look at her mother and grand mother. Are they ugly for their age? Are they fat? Do they have bad habbits?

amen

that's different, she's his (second) beard.

See
>China post communism
>Korea post korean war
>Japan post WWII
Also to a lesser extent the major cities in vietnam, philipines, etc. All have had major build projects in the last 50 years that absolutely redid most to all of their infrastructure.

The US needs this bad. From internet to the water water we drink, to the electric grid. We need to start tearing down and rebuilding from scratch to solve many of our problems.

I really wish the government would start funding projects like this. Hell it would be a major boost to the economy as it would mean millions of jobs. The sort that cannot be outsourced and the project would go on for decades. They could even fund it in a sort of war bonds way by selling infrastructure bonds and appealing to peoples patriotism and self interest (since people want clean lead free drinking water and reliable high speed internet, and a good stable electric grid).

She actually mogs him though NGL, she's really high quality genetic material.

Does he look like an Incel to you? You're looking at Einstein

Read : nytimes.com/2012/04/22/opinion/sunday/platos-body-and-mine.html

This is why europeans should read the classics.

I went to the closest uni math class to look for cuties

I don't give a fuck

That's never gonna happen user

>selling infrastructure bonds
Which would also help deflate the stock market in a controlled manor to help protect against another recession.

Trump wants a legacy. He wants to be remembered. Just look at all of the stuff across the country that still has Roosevelt's name on it from this great depression projects. Trump could literally get his name on a plaque in every US county if he started a massive build project.

If you really love her and she becomes the mother of your children you won't care

unless you're a degenerate

S... Ss... Scusi

I would say it depends. I learned Russian in college and still speak it fluently. However I don't use it much in my current field, ha.

>you will never find smart people in public
t. somebody who thinks intelligence is restricted to an exclusively private lifestyle and bases his identity primarily in the false belief that he's intelligent in order to rationalize his utter lack of a social life

I know women who didn't need to study that much... I know I def had to study

I don't care about looks, out side of major genetic deformities.

But I would care if she got fat or just stopped taking care of herself physically as it sets a bad example for the kids.

>Being on this board means you are likely on the high end of the IQ chart

Yes, extremely low prenatal T short faced lightbulb-headed faggot, almost exactly the same low T cuck pheno as baby ER, bet his birth weight was not even 4kg. That baby should visit Gandy ASAP Tbh Tbh

Referring to the population of the world here. If you are here you have access to the internet, a computer or phone capable of browsing the board, and speak some English. All of which means that statistically speaking you are in the top 30-20% IQ wise.

you don't understand statistics do ya?

lmao

>Dating an intelligent, family-centered, and hard-working QT who is currently in med school

I am completely and utterly terrified that I or something else will fuck this up

Don't fuck this up bro. That sounds like the perfect combo, tho it will probably suck hard when she does her residence.

At this point, between my job and her schooling we're kinda used to being apart for long periods of time. I just hope it holds true long term.

DO NOT FUG IT UP OEP

Call me a brainlet, but I don't know how to read that chart

This im retarded and dont get it

me neither

someone explain it

This is unironically the least intelligent board baka

All this talk about how manlets can get laid and then this charts proves it wrong.

cant

I want a girl that's smarter than me.

I'm not stupid but it'll be nice to be around someone faster than me [spoiler]for once[/spoiler] not to mention looks can be improved through exercise and otherwise.

They're testing correlation between
1. Age of first birth for women and "intelligence / educational achievement" of children
2. Higher BMI in men and "intelligence / educational achievement" in children

tl;dr: young mothers and small fathers produce dumb but solid lifting genetics and old mothers and fat fathers produce soyboy intelligent children

fucking this

lmao

If she's smarter than you, she will go away.
No women wants a retard, she will feel superior and leave you

> Believes in love

Kek! Thot who has a partner count over 100. Love would lead you to marry her user....shiiiitttt

>looks can be improved through exercise and otherwise.
Shouldn't be too hard to find a girl smarter than you, because you're a coping fucking retard

thanks for the explanation I understand perfectly now

>thinks 'finasteride' is and obscure planet that NASA is exploring

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

So what if the mom is young and the dad has a higher BMI (from lifting, not being a fatass)?

I think more attractive people are "dumber" (in quotes because I've experienced the opposite) because they don't have to compensate in any way. They don't need to work hard to be liked.

economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21732803-it-does-however-no-longer-seem-favour-braininess-data-half-million
the retard has a mistake in his tweet, younger age at first birth is negatively correlated

>Government spending stimulates economic growth
Government spending is not a wealth multiplier. To spend money the government first has to steal it from taxpayers.
Search: Freidrich Bastiat "Seen and Unseen"

Ugly women like this are a dime a dozen. You must really be into intelligence.

I am you brainlet

I'm looking for blonde hair, blue eyes, and height. Who cares if she's dumb?

By "Her residence" he means "Tyrone."

Height correl8s positively with IQ m8.

Because you're kids will be dimwits, dummy.

It's like white women fucks blacks or jews fuck whites but settle down with their own.

dummy.

>he

Honestly I've gotten to the point that I'm looking for explosiveness/fast twitch muscle fibers, the muscular insertion points of her male relatives (if I can find good photos of them) as well as their propensity to male pattern baldness and height.
Personality and looks are important too, but I can put up with a lot if my sons are top tier athletes.

This. What you need to do is get an ok looking girl who has the brains and personality, then get her interested in fitness and eating right