Ready for January gym, bros?

Ready for January gym, bros?

yeah im actually pretty excited. I mean I can understand why it would be annoying if you're a meme SS faggot with a dyel body and people can't even tell you apart from the new years crew

I on the other hand will enjoy being worshiped by random normies, maybe i'll even fuck a nyr milf

>that lat pulldown

It's already happening in my gym.
So far the only difference is that the sauna is always packed.

>fuck a nyr milf
Would be pretty goat desu

How much fresh dick you catching brah? no homo

Get off this board you useless faggot. If i ever find you, i'm going to split your skull open with a baseball bat.
You are a piece of shit.

>I on the other hand will enjoy being worshiped by random normies, maybe i'll even fuck a nyr milf
Yea sure kid,whatever you say. More like you're going to fuck the husband you faggot

None (no homo)
I only started lifting this summer so I haven't left DYEL mode

how many times are you going to post this picture

jesus christ

>work out at 5 am
>no NYRfag will ever workout that early
Only difference is last January, 3 people who were already going regularly just shifted their schedule around to come in at 5 am to avoid the new crowds.

>triggered soyboy nu-males acting tough on internet

well I hope the NY brings at least a couple cuties to my gym, thats all I can hope for

I lift at home so nobody is coming haha

:(((

I get it! I get the joke! He says he wants to have sex with a woman, but you substituted her spouse instead, making him a faggot!

Clever indeed.

lol I expected exactly this as first post

>tfw switched gym a couple days ago
>regulars at my new gym probably think I'm a NYR fag

who the fuck cares what those dyel faggots think as long as you're lifting heavy ass shit like 1/2/3/4 and going regularly? fuck them

I'm 0.75/1.25/1.5/3
why are my stats so fucked?

this is actually pretty adorable seeing all those little kids liftin, bright futures they have.

fuck lads i've been homegyming so far but i dont have enough weights and its a scuffed setup so i was going to start going
if i just go and do core lifts like Deadlifts, Squats, Bench, OHP etc will i get laughed at

train more
eat at a decent surplus (+250/350)
have a good routine done regularly which adds weight progressively

>if i just go and do core lifts like Deadlifts, Squats, Bench, OHP etc will i get laughed at
see

It's like watching ducklings chirping while they follow their mother.

>Already seen an increase in old people from Christmas onwards
>My gym has started a boxing class for the new year
>Already completely booked out so can't go
>Know that at least 90% of the attendees are new years people that will drop out

Sir the /fraud/ thread is that way.

Would husband dude at :33

My gym opens just at Jan 3rd, it hurts so much. Sucks not to be a masterrace.

>home from uni on winter break
>currently leeching off my parent's planet fitness membership
It's like everyday is New Year

None of the NYE crowd uses barbells so I don’t care. The machines and treadmills are the only things that get overcrowded

made for bbc

>0:36

at least none of them are wearing basketball shorts

You are a NYR faggot
I hope someone there murders you.

top kek

Shut up you autistic shitstain . Im going to slit your throat.

I am tough you faggot. I'll break your back and kick your teeth in

Dyel faggot

I plan on going back to he gym at my school starting this semester Jan 8 cause I didn't have enough time last semester with flying n shit.
Am I a NYR faggot?

Weak,low test soyboy