>eggs
>heart disease from high cholesterol

Fuck off newfag

how does it feel to be a brainlet?

you better run, egg

Entomophagy

culls the weak

you can't

So, is this what people calling soyboy soy faggot?

Well then...

soy faggot

It lowers estrogen when you have under a certain amount, but over 50g of protein a day from soy it does increase estrogen, is what i've read.

>Have heart disease from high cholesterol
>Die at 50 from heart disease
New faggots actually believe this.

Anything in excess is bad for you. Instead of pounding down milk and meat every day, why not use soy products sometime? It's not something only vegans can use, and most don't anyway.

Soyboy genocide when?

Des nuts

is it that good?

>using outdated meme science
absolutely normie.

Can someone give me the straight facts on soy? From what I’ve gathered, in small amounts the estrogen raise is inconsequential, but you just shouldn’t overdo it.

As far as I can tell with my degree in armchair science, soy can have estrogenic effects but you'd have to consume retarded amounts of it for it to make a difference.

Estrogen from Soy seemingly absorbs into the bloodstream but either bonds appropriately then lowers innate estrogen production to compensate or passes entirely into urine. The studies I've looked at seem to imply a slight combination of the two in that it bonds then downregulates normal estrogen production the excess of which is passed via urine.

For some reason, finding peer reviewed studies that have actual blood samples instead of urine samples is rare. Regardless, soy shouldn't be an issue unless the user has a defect that disables passing excess soy. I lived off of Defatted Soy Flour and Vital Wheat Gluten mixed with Canola Oil for months with no estrogenic sides, so while that is circumstantial, it does align with my findings.

semen

double quarter pounder with cheese

You mean a Royale with Cheese, you sanctimonious nigga.