Is having big biceps the only thing that matters Veeky Forums? All normies care about is if you have big biceps it seems

Is having big biceps the only thing that matters Veeky Forums? All normies care about is if you have big biceps it seems

Why should someone care about the opinion of normies?

Because they make up 99% of people

Sounds like you answered your own question my man.

met a guy few days ago he and i started lifting together.and the all the time i was with him the only thing he care about how his biceps are bigger then mine...

That's literally all that matters, if your biceps aren't as big as someone else's you're less a man than them

All that matters is if you have big biceps m8 it equals strength

I mean, his biceps were bigger. Maybe he wouldn't act like that if you had bigger biceps user.

Big arns, pecs and abs, really. Don't forget triceps b/c of course they increase the size of arms and make you look a lot bigger

This thread is so 2009

So instead of OP just being a little bitch and whining about his grape-ceps, what are your favorite bicep exercises?

I like curl bar, standing and keeping it as close to my chest as possible, but it often feels like my triceps get tired before my biceps

>tfw 17.5” arms
>people occasionally comment on it
>literally no barring on my life besides that

Shoulders are where it’s at desu

strength cuck the only bicep related exercide i do is barbell curl...he runs 6 days brosplit with arms tricep and shoulder on seperate days so ofc hes going to have big biceps...

Whats the point of having big biceps when you can't squat double your bodyweight?

the only real bicep exercise i do are chinups because im a powershitter but i have decently sized ceps, it just took a while to get them that way with just chins

I think pecs and abs are noticed even more easily by normies

Strong legs = strong life
Strong back = long life
Strong pecs = wrong life
Strong arms = schlong life

This just sounds like some 9gag-tier copypasta

shoulders are vastly underrated.

Because I like having my penis s u c c d
You'll look retarded if you have massively oversized biceps compared to your body

If you want normie tier aesthetics
>Juicy lats
>Bulging traps
>Decent chest and shoulder development
>Juicy Tris

You don't even need big biceps to look good.