Lanklets btfo

Lanklets btfo.
THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH GAINING MUSCLE MASS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sanchovies/status/924381122078826496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not mentioning the manlet on the right

Lmfao another coping midget

female type public hair? I was all worried about having the one on the left and it said small testies. my balls are huge.

I bet I could take both of you at the same time and you would just fold in two from my one punch.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this is funny but I've never seen people get so upset about tiny height differences. I'm 6'1" tho.

twitter.com/Sanchovies/status/924381122078826496

>tfw 5'9" and more aesthetic from doing calisthenics than tall fags after years of lifting

>manlet
>calisthenics fat

I don't know which one is worse

>turner's syndrome

Jesus fuck what a horrible thing.

You forgot the Smiling Frodo JPEG

this comic tries so hard while trying so little.

I dated a girl with turners before. It was a surreal type of feel. She was very sweet and affectionate. She was in love with me. One time, I was giving her a driving lesson with my car, I let her take the wheel and she did well. Until she drove my car into a ditch before parking. The car was alright. An adorable moment.

I broke it off, I want kids one day.

imagine the thing on the right on anavar
diamond dick until the end of my days

>female pattern pubic hair

Today I learned there is such a thing

>calisthenics

Laffing.

sad is that most people don't even notice us

I have this but also a shitload of hair on the chest and unvillingly dense facial hair.

>Everyone over 6" has klienfelters

Not all adult men have it and some manlets get it too, pic related

he's just fat

post a drawing of a male-type pubic hair pattern

the width of his hips compared to that of his shoulders is indicative of klienfelters

this guy is one of the biggest lolcows.

the body of roids and no lift