Even numales are taking the onion pill now

>Even numales are taking the onion pill now
What's your excuse, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/slehrh.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone else been doing this shit for years? i read jujimufu's blog on it and did that shit. my coworkers made fun of me for years for eating raw onions on the job. jokes on them i achieved a slightly above average deadlift. LOOK AT ME NOW

>chasing onion with a sugar drink
not gonna make it

>what's you're excuse
I'm eating raw onion.

is this mouth wide open expression actually a thing? I must be getting old because I truly dont understand what the fuck they are doing

It's 'smiling' while making a silly face to not be threatening. Also has the benefit of not showing your fucked up lower teeth due to feminine jawline.

I thought it's because they hate the way they look. By making a stupid face they have an excuse for looking weird.

I would know. I used to be really self-conscious about they way I looked and couldn't take a normal picture.

It's the Soylent Grin.

>If i shut your mouth will you die?

These pics make me want to commit genocide.

CLOSE YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Let's do it

what is this phenomenon of nu-males not being able to close their mouths for pictures? Someone help me crack the code Veeky Forums. Is it because they think they are ugly and need to do a silly face to takes others attentions of their uglyness or what is it?

What is with that stupid fucking face? It's the tap water, isn't it?

I'm in

Man everyone here has some fucking mental problems. Look at them, they are happy to just hang out with friends and get Christmas presents, meanwhile we live in isolation in hopes of surpassing the human condition. But who is truly the more pathetic, the nonsensical struggle of the Veeky Forumsizen or the gleefully acceptance of the beta male. While they struggle to have masculinity we struggle to hold a conversation
You make fun of them but they have at least have fun in life, unlike many anons on this site

>sugar drink
That's sparkling water, not soda

The more posts I see about it, the odder it looks.

just fucking close your fuckin mouth you fucking moron. This makes me so god damn angry for some reason.

it's like they've been programmed to do it

>This guy is kissing hot girls while you idiots are busting your asses in the gym
Veeky Forums BTFO

>What's your excuse
It's a fucking meme you dip

I love soylent ™

kek, this

sparkling water is for communists and jews and women. i hate any male that drinks that. when it touches onion it turns it right into estrogen

DO NOT TRUST ANY "MAN" THAT DRINKS SPARKLING WATER

The one on the left has an unsettling look in his eyes

Is it better to be happy because you're broken, or to pursue true happiness?

San Pellegrino is good as fuck for you and it tastes great. Pretty sure it has a higher mineral content than any other water out there...

>red onion

I roid so I don't need to eat fucking onions and make myself smell like garbage.

It would be extremely painful

>What's your excuse, Veeky Forums?
I'm a Drumpf supporter

The soylent grin. Basically the duck face for effeminate males.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHH

fear grimace

I’ll have you know I ate a white onion you mongrel

Neither do I. Kind of reminds me of my dog, but he just does that when he's excited. Or hungry.

>guys lets take a selfie with le meme face and le meme vegetable for many upvotes on Veeky Forums
kys

Post more of your dog

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE THEIR MOUTHS OPEN FUCK

This got me laughing for almost a full minute

t. loser who is neiher masculine or having a social life

I’m manlier than you though

Milhouse was on an all onion diet before any of you

Forgot pic

whats wrong with his fucking "beard" by ballsack has a more athestic beard than this "man".
Is no one telling him that it looks like shit and he should shave? Does he have no friends with even slightly fashion sense

fish+onions+tomatoes the best thing ever

he kissed without consent aka raped her you bigot

>open mouth exposed teeth is a submissive gesture

I highly doubt the logic behind that because for almost any animal that would be a threatening and aggressive gesture. And since we humans basically only have our teeth to cause any real harm apart from kicking and punching I dont see why it should not be considered an aggressive sign.

Yeah, if you want to make it more than them just pulling a face to show they feel excited about something or another, then that would be a display of aggression.

It's a dumb expression, but the way people act about it is honestly much cringier.

Ready when you guys are.

>was just giving you a haircut as a friend
Is there some kind of intimate haircut I don't know about? Should I tip my barber more?

did you never cut the hair of your friends or family when they didn't wanna spend any money on the barber and just wanted to get their sides trimmed a little

It's trying to replicate :D in real life.

user was asking when during a haircut does the barber get close enough to kiss

CHAD kisses hairdresser WITHOUT consent while you bust your ASS in the gym in order to NEGOTIATE attraction with roasties.

For you

just because you're a faggot doesnt make them not faggots

>leshaun
jej

>not jimmy nu-tron
plebs

Can someone explain the onions? Haven't been here in a while and have no clue what this is

It does, which is why I prefer it. Great if you're feeling a bit off.
I think the minerals settle the stomach

My barber is a woman and she asked me out on a date so maybe I can come back with some info in a couple weeks.

>Soylent Grin

Why hasn't this been memed yet?

Their soy-suffused bodies have entered desperation mode and their mouths are now subconsciously open in the hopes of swallowing wayward insects for protein.

Someone claimed that onions boost test.

Here's my theory: These guys are so beta that they are actually becoming women. I've seen many women performing this open face smile but when they do it it's cute and feminine.

Unless I see him kissing a hot girl, I refuse to believe it

>being that retarded

T. Reddit

Ever been in a Veeky Forums discord? People like the guys in OP are the type of people that post here. Reminder that this is just another self-hatred thread. This is why you're all depressed.

wtf. the one on the right isn't even close to smiling. at least the other two SORT OF look like they're smiling.

There's a substantial difference between this and what these soyboys are doing.

toplel

Huehuhehue

That's precisely it

my.mixtape.moe/slehrh.pdf

the soyboy on the left is handsome, if he wasn't beta he'd be Brad tier

yeah keep following the trends, fucking cookie cutter

I think its because they know they are ugly and disgusting so they make an extra ugly face to cover it up.

Hehe yeah that was a nice meme in 2017

That fucking cum-catcher face really gets my goat, sick of seeing it

When you are dead inside but still need to smile for a photo

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

im fucking crying

I'm curious though, this shit seems to have exploded in the last 12 months but is that because people are making fun of it and posting all examples of it or is it just the newest faggot indicator?

It gets worse the more i see it holy fuck fire up the ovens.

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now).

I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

Nah, there's better shit on Amazon. Sparkling or not, mineral water is the shit