Is lifting even worth it even if you have small frame?

>ex.instagram.com/drjleader/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/drjleader/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah. focus on lateral delts + lats + arms, become autistically strong so you can at least be stronger than those with a better frame

he has no eye for aesthetics which is very obvious from how he dresses, so he doesn't know how to build his body aesthetically taking into account his flaws
it's only exacerbated by roiding and cutting down so lean, making his mistakes even more glaring
basically he's a brainlet

The only problem he has is he has no lats, and his deltoids are a bit small compared to his pecs. Easily fixable.

If this dude went ham on lats and shoulders he'd look way beyyer

neck as well

you have no clue mate. all you can is increase muscle mass and reduce bodyfat. whatever you do, you'll end up as a more jacked version of yourself. This guy looks unfortunate and the roid look does not suit him one bit. Others look great. Such is life

Does it irk anyone else that he thinks he is more good looking than he actually is? Those pictures just look pathetic

>most of his pictures are with his mom

>instagram.com/drjleader/
Why does his body look plastic? I hate this mode desu.

skin quality. just because its without blemishes or pimples doesnt necessarily mean its good skin. Nice skin is direly underappreciated, it adds so much to ones appearance.
Think about it this way: Imagine a hideous person with perfect, impeccable skin. I cannot for the life of me picture it.
That guy has just a pale, ghastly and thin skin, no glowing complexion. We perceive faces (and bodies) as a whole, and skin greatly impacts our perception
Pair pallid skin with shitty, crass lighting and greasy oil and you get this disgusting plastic look

I have rather narrow shoulders and focus extra on the delts and arms. I don't train the man tits that much because I have a normal ribcage and too much muscle there will make me look ridiculous. The lesson is: work with what you have, the faggot in OP looks bad, the weird face is not helping too.

Men are harder on themselves than anyone else, you can land a sexy bitch and your dream job just lifting with any frame. Stop putting so much thought into what you were born with and get fit.

The light olive skin tone that Italians have is the healthiest looking imo.

fuck is that what the romans used to look like?

neck theory confirmed

You're thick as shit mate. You can increase the muscle mass of specific muscle groups to give your body a better shape.

For example, large delts are great for your overall frame.

Large traps + small delts is gonna cause a "rounded" shoulder look, further worsening the appearance of a small frame.

Huge pecs with no delts is also gonna look weird. Heck, basically any body with a small frame that neglects delts is screwing themselves over, as increasing the size of other muscles will make the shoulders appear even smaller than before, relatively speaking.

I confirm that this guy hasn't been training for longer than a few months. You're aware that even with complete neglect of specific body parts, your while body grows relatively right? I have never seen a single example of an experienced lifter improving the "shape" of their physique through "targeted" training, mainly because the issue is not a training defect more than a GENETICS defect. I always hear the same shit from dyel fucks that criticize my physique and preach entry level information to me on how I can "improve" it. Fucking dyels telling me I got a small chest when I bench their deadlift max for reps. His delts are fully developed. It's not a fucking muscular imbalance. That's just the way the guy looks.

No, framelets should kill themselves asap, worse than being a manlet

lmao. you obviously also take strength=size seriously.

most people don't need to work on their neck because they're not thin as fuck, they're usually about the thickness of their head
but this guy is pencil necked and looks like a child neck upwards
working on his neck would make him look like a man

Veeky Forums hates a guy who is a doctor. what a surprise. not everyone can make such a tangible difference in peoples lives as being engineers like all of you instead of a cuck doctor who doent help anyone