Alone on NYE

>4.5 hours till midnight
>no plans
>considering getting myself drunk at home and walk around the city after midnight

Should I do it faggots?

Sure, just find a bar/club you like and walk in at 11, get comfy and talk up a girl at 11:45 and when the clock strikes make out.

No, don't be degenerate, NYE is a trick by clever merchants to sell (((alcohol)))
don't fall for it, improve yourself

this

when the clock strikes midnight, go to the gym instead of that clubbing shit

only go for your walk if you got a nice pump going first

You're never alone on Veeky Forums

I thought I was going to be alone on New Years Eve as well. I legit teared up at a Mr. Bean episode when he was alone, thinking that was going to be me. But I got proactive and asked my friend what her plans were and she invited me out. We're all gonna make it, just gotta put yourself out there. I'll probably still be the awkward guy at the party, but it sounds like it will be big enough that nobody will notice

>My only outgoing friend is spending then night with his gf
I'm not willing to be the third wheel or the loner when they inevitably leave.

Get together with your other non-outgoing friends. I almost guarantee they are sad they don't have people to hang out with tonight as well. If I wasn't going to the party I would probably invite some other introverted friends by for board games and beer desu

literally my first new years with no plans
gonna get so baked

It's actually almost 7 hours until midnight dumbass

Nye alone and I'm getting drunk as hell

drinking will sabotage your gains

I don't compete in bb shows why would I care

9 hours, faggot.

I tried, one won't leave the house and the other won't respond to texts/calls. Fuck it though, gonna ring in the new year with a workout instead and hopefully a bench pr

what is timezone? ????????

>11:45
What do I say for 15 minutes!?

Some of us have jobs we have to go to on Monday, faggot.

How am I supposed to get my 8 hours in and make it to the gym for an early workout? I'm not staying up until midnight because it's the end of the year.

>it isn't a bank holiday in his country
Sorry m8

what kind of third world country you live in?

I know how I'm spending my New Years

>alone
>loser neet
>-5° out
>alone always but it gets worse during holidays aince online friends all go away also
>have been sitting here looking at this gun for days wondering if i should just end it
Could be worse man lmao

>tasty dinner
>scotch
>new dave chapelle comedy on netflix
im pretty comfy

thats really not the worst idea.

just dont get hammered or you will prob get arrested

I told her how i feel.

She doesn't feel anything for me

Rip iktf man

tell he about your onion diet

If you live somewhere where it's possible to freeze to death when you pass out in the street then no.

>drinking by yourself

I feel you brother

yeah what a cuhhhrazzzy thing to do right haha

>>considering getting myself drunk at home and walk around the city after midnight
The depends on how enriched your city is with the magic of diversity.

Before it hits midnight, start lifting and warming up. When you start hearing sounds like fireworks outside your window, that's the signal for you to break your PR on any lift you choose, don't let yourself down, you've got this, brehs. Happy new year lads

Just spent NYE alone at the office. Don't know how to feel.

i just spent new years eve making pic related on ffpw

its now 2018. Were all gonna make it brah.

I tell greentext stories and play them off like they're stories from my actual friends with "my buddy back home once did [x]"

It's 1:25 AM in here and I'm at work, not that I had any plans anyways

>my buddy back home once brought this girl home who was passed out and fed her eggs

Kek

>gym hours 5-11 am new years day

what the fuck is this bullshit? Just because normies want to party and get drunk it's an early close?

I like this one

get drunk and play dota

but monster hunter world in less than a month

Nah don't do it.

Spend your night drinking alone, listening to depressing ass music that you haven't heard since she stopped talking to you, and work on your 2018 plans.

I finished all of my goals this year, so making new plans is the only thing that'll keep me going until next year.

Stay safe everyone.

>havnt been sick all year
>today
>feel achy all over body, and really cold no matter how many layers i add