>friends get a membership their, invite me to come as a guest
>go for the lolz
>its actually a nice gym
>4 powerlifting platforms/cages
>2 squat racks
>no meme lifters or weirdos
>everyone is friendly
>tfw found my new home

anyone else have any good new years feels?

>Moved out, switched gyms to crunch
>Huge free weights area
>Decent cardio area
>People are mostly friendly and nice
>Don't really talk to anyone for months
>Made a few friends recently, all we talk about is how good I look and take turns shitting on people's weak parts
>Feels like Veeky Forums irl without the gay stuff

>>Feels like Veeky Forums irl without the gay stuf
just wait a few months

>Feels like Veeky Forums irl without the gay stuff
All the literal homosex-faggotry is the only thing holding this board back.

Can't wait to get butt pounded

When I visit my family at home, I reopen my membership to Crunch. It’s fucking amazing, never crowded. Wish I had one where I live.

damn that sounds nice. I just went to my parents gym “fitness connection”

for $10 a month they get huge gym with tons of benches, 2 squat racks, pool, sauna.. i wish my gym had any of that.

Until recently I was a PT at a different chain of gyms (in Canada) and about 5 of my friends that work at Crunch, either managers or PTs have or are trying to abandon ship.

It used to be called World gym until a few months ago when they re-branded to crunch and started their $100/y membership deal because it's going out of business soon.

If you go with Crunch your memberships will be worthless before the end of 2018.

Want proof?
Well for starters Crunch is viraling here on Veeky Forums
Can you guys be any more obvious?

Actual proof? You saying they are viraling is not proof btw

The proof is they rebranded recently because they're hemorrhaging money, started shilling out $100/y memberships, and now posts like OPs are showing up all over fitness sites.

>New gym opens up near me
>Looks like le pleb shit planet fitness
>Go in for the lolz
>Is actually nice gym has everything everyone is nice no weirdos omg guys everyone shud come to crunch!!!!

i do gold's gym as a trans girl and spend my time there in constant fear that some weird redneck is going to shoot me or something. the locker room is the worst- a constant fear that some crazy republican bitch is gonna start shit.

*sigh*

>*sigh*
very nice touch
I must say, pretty good bait

lol, bait?

this is my life :P

my gym switched from phoenix gym to world gym to crunch gym.
its cheap, has almost any equipment i'd want.
if you want to do Oly or crossfit you have to pay extra to go into the containment zone

your doctors can't even pinpoint the precise amount of STDs you have? they give you a range counting in the hundreds?

No one ask or cares.
If you're THAT obvious of a man in woman's clothing even with make up then you're another diamond dozen mentally ill retard and not a cute trap, so fuck outta here.

are you going to be like one of those brazilian centaur trannies? they're hot

i sincerely hope a redneck shoot you though

I have my own home gym now so I rarely go to crunch, but when I did it had just opened near my house and it was surprisingly well like OP said.

Still have it cause sometimes it's cold as fuck to workout outside, but I think it's worth it. I assume YMMV.

Well then lucky you, you don't go to my gym

lol so funny xD

i'm actually pretty hot but it's sort of an irrational fear. my hands are pretty big and i still need trachea shave so there are signs...

but anyway my point was more like. shouldn't gyms be open and welcoming of everyone who's looking to better themselves? i'd rather all the ugly trans people be fit and healthy than fat and full of diabetes. why do people try to make these places like exclusive clubs for young, attractive, normal people?

fitness for all imo

what is this. pic??

you would, /pol/.

lucky why? also what if i do.

Post pics or don't post another reply.
You're obvious bait but I have nothing else to do tonight but sit here and tell you you're mentally ill.

oh i've posted lots of pics.

Of your face, retard.

posted those before too but don't want to now. thread seems full of really aggressive mean people.

anyway, shouldn't we be talking about gyms and fitness stuff here? i just wanted to share my experience.

Crunch has literally been around for years dude, and they're expanding.

I go to one. I like it. 4 benches, 1 squat rack, 2 power cages. Very big free weight section. 10$ a month is a good price for what you get. Not enough clips though, and their machines are kinda cheap.

lmao they had record growth this year.