What mode is this, Veeky Forums?

What mode is this, Veeky Forums?

squatlet mode

is this a program?

Not really, just alternating back, shoulders and biceps and chest,triceps, forearms+traps.

>doesn't work out legs
Guys? Why are my legs so weak?

What the fuck is wrong with your legs?

>cheating on pendalay rows mode

I haven't been training legs

How fortunate, just looked at my symmetric strength for the first time in months right before seeing this thread.

Here you go Veeky Forums my mediocre body

Oh. You really haven't?
>what the fuck is wrong with you bro?
>first rule:
>never skip leg day

>tfw spinelet

I need to do spine hangs, attach a noose to neck and do neck curls.

Strengthens neck every time.

I actually had a dislocated vertebrae when I wrestled in highschool. Ganglia still send good old nerve shocks down my side sometimes.
Touch and go for a bit.

Site plz?

Or anything else apparently

NYR mode

I didn't unknowingly neglect legs, I just decided to build lower and upper back strength prior to putting pressure on my back.

I might've been wrong, put I'd rather not risk a trip to snap city.

I'm starting legs the next time I hit the gym.

google symmetric strength

Much appreciated, brother.

KinoBody

I'm a pathetic mess with small, weak shoulders. May Piana have mercy on my disgusting soul and body.

I need help

>he fell for the "heavy compounds grow biceps" meme

How do you estimate your one rep max? Could you do something light an x amount of times and estimate correctly the max?

Yes. There are calculators and the site we are using estimates it for you. Keep in mind anything past 10 reps is completely unreliable and leading up to 10 it becomes incresingly inaccurate.

I'm the bipolar of you OP

I've been working out for three months and I wasted the first 1.5 trying to figure out everything. Right now my score is legit right at 44.9 so I'm close to hitting novice anyways.

What the fuck you even talking about? Squats. Two times a week. Do it.

DYEL mode

Bump

Wow, read a book user

>deadlift cuck
The most useless lift

Yeah but I'm a powerlifter so it kinda helps with my total score.

5'9 175lbs
I train diddly once a week and it just progresses no problem while I train bench and ohp twice as much with half the results

I have a question. Which color best represents the 1/2/3/4 on this website?

1/2/3/4 is imbalanced by this site's standards

Ok, but which color or colors for the different areas?

Depends on your weight and height. 1/2/3/4 is generally a good guide line but not absolute in all cases. Just look at the standards on the website yourself with your stats

>implying you ever touched one yourself

House Bolton mode.

Ok, for me it looks like this

>tfw novice everywhere and my lifts have been stuck for months
Tuck me in and shoot me in the head

>tfw complete symmetry
Also, when will these plateaus end D:

Wonderful foundation, user. Keep building on it.
Tell me your training split, your typical working rep range, and rest time in between sets.

Well... first I like to start with speed screeches...

>input a way higher row weight than you can actually do mode

what mode is this guys?

lifelets

Been working out for just over a month.

>Untrained

that's about right

this like the opposite of aesthetic

>23
>5'11"
>174
>2.5 months lifting

would like to hit full teal man by february, but my bench (and moving + needing to find a new gym) might hold me back

Pretty much every gym goer I see quarter squatting 3pl8 like they're a badass mode

I'm almost your twin except my deadlift is my best lift. 15% stronger than other 32 year olds apparently.

Btw 5'10", 207lbs 32yr. Yes, I've been doing this two years now and I've been teal man for about a year. Spent my first year doing Starting Fuckarounditis with machine only workouts before discovering actual programs. Finally hit 1/2/3/4/ the other day. Yeah, took me two years to do it but I'm happy I finally hit the /3/ in that combo.

fug, i'm and just realized that 1/2/3/4 for 1RM is just mid/advanced teal man with a hint of green, even at my current weight. that's a little disheartening, although i guess i'm closer than i think to those numbers considering i've never tried 1RMing anything.

p.s., i don't know if you're getting that 15% number from somewhere else, but the percentages in the "relative strengths and weaknesses" section are relative to your overall calculated strength score, not to other people in your age group.

ive been working out 5 months and my score is 80

its not a waste if youre learning you fucking retard faggot

Squat + bench Mon/Fri with either chest+legs/arm accessories
DL+ ohp Wed with back+ shoulder accessories
Usually do 3 ish warmup sets working up to 2 working weight sets of 5 reps or 8 for bench/ohp
I don't time my rests but probably around 3 mins for the heavier compounds
Accessories usually consist of 3x10 of any 2 isolations

>What mode is this, Veeky Forums?
Australian SS mode

Let us do battle

holy shit youre so fucking stupid

user you arent very smart

SS claims another victim

Normal

>im getting bigger upper body muscles so my leg exercises will be easier
what

s-shutup