Battle ropes

Are battle ropes actually good for anything or are they just a personal trainer meme to make clients feel tired?

cardio i guess, and cardio is a meme

>cardio is a meme

Cardio
Without thinking I did it after chest and triceps cause I pulled my hammy and could run and my arms have never felt so heavy than that

That's a white male culturally appropriating double dutch from African-American girls!

this seems like a good way to get injured

I use them exclusively for cooling down after my workouts. They're fuggin great for that.
>squat
>bench
>diddly
>pullups
Then I take my aching muscles over the ropes and woogly woogly until it gets difficult. Walk around, do arm circles, stretch, massage myself, do woogly wooglies again. Recommended!

>t. brainlet

Are you dumb?

do them every once in a while. Feel my lats burning so maby they help for growth, i just do them cause it feels good so i dont care.

We had one of these at our battalion, didn't feel like it worked anything major, just made me more exhausted

They're good for conditioning. If you're an athlete, this is important. Won't make you any bigger though, could help get shredded.

Its a meme exercise for those cross-shitters/functional strength devotee. Be serious and do your compound lifts.

>Fatasfatass detected

>conditioning is a meme
>just do your compounds and look like mehdi, blaha, or riptoe

t. heartlets

they're good for conducting my manlet chariot

What muscles do this exercise workout?

memeceps

>Battle ropes
They're just big ropes. What are you battling? Good naming conventions?