Does Veeky Forums make one gay?

I am straight but the more I browse this board the more gay I feel. I don't mean like in a sex kind of way (I still think anal sex between men is really unappetizing) but a roman/greek brotherly obsession of gay. Basically obsession with nice male bodies, and always encouraging other dudes to become fit. Again not sexually, I never think about sex with any dudes, I just like to admire nice bodies and get workout advice from said bodies.
So am I gay or what? I've really been struggling with this.

You're not gay, breh. I want to be buttfucked by Aquaman and I'm not even homo.

You're gay

I still like fucking girls though. Like just completely overwhelming them with superior male vitality. Am I at least bi?

Believe me, this whole gayness is a trap. You can admire somebody's work of his body, why not? Have you ever seen a gay couple for like 60 years together?

That's what I'm saying, I'd never date a guy or marry him, or even have sex with him but I think it's great to have friends who like to lift and look good too.
I'm worried that it's the first step to something more though.

If that makes it any better I feel exactly the same bro. I want to breed fertile sluts and thinking about pussy makes me hard but at the same time sculpted male bodies are just amazing in a no homo way. I guess it's normal.

ive been coming here for years and I could still never be aroused by a masculine physique

>Am I at least bi?

no shit

It's over compensation. Eventually you'll want to switch to boys

Yeah, those are the words I was looking for. Just having a small farm in the country and a young, fertile girl who takes great care of herself and tracking her fertility windows as she begs me to cream her over and over until we have a bunch of kids. Men don't make me hard in that way but I still appreciate them, I want to emulate them, I think because it means I can choose a better girl to breed

You just admire the male physique. Simple as that.

There's nothing wrong with liking the physiques of men.

You might be confusing appreciation for attraction. Bodybuilding is just like any other visual art, except the subject is male bodies. As a bodybuilder yourself, you notice bodies that meet certain standards and appreciate advice to improve your own. It's all just appreciative. While this might help some guys realize they like men, it won't MAKE straight men gay/bi.

If you're straight, this can be especially confusing because straight men pretty much avoid any comment on each other's looks, for fear of being perceived as gay.

It's very simply nigga - if you are sexually attracted to men, then you are gay. If not, then you're straight.

Easy.

not sure if bait, but I'll bite

>gay
>homosexual
>homoSEXual

>not into boi butt
>no sex
>not homosex

The end.

more?

Slippery slope falacy, just move to a bigger city and date richer women.

Wtf is going on here?

look at all those blatant roid stretch marks on his back and armpit at 0:08

YE IMMA ZUK YO DIK LIL NIGLET (NO HOMO)

re-creation of the star wars 8 scene with luke and the titty monster

Veeky Forums doesn't make one gay, but getting Veeky Forums does.

The people that like traps are the skinnyfats that will never make it.

Just a standard day of training in the US Marines. Hoo rah!
That guy has nice tits.