Will I become more right wing if I start lifting?

Will I become more right wing if I start lifting?

Have you become more right wing since getting fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WalterW97623635/status/906221800148926465
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/WalterW97623635/status/906229557778370564
bka.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Publikationen/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/2016/pks2016Jahrbuch3TV.pdf;jsessionid=E53A6B73733C944A5AD44EA62FAEA3DD.live0601?__blob=publicationFile&v=2
bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2016/pks2016_node.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably. But I started out right wing so there's that
Pic related

>more right wing
So you want to lose 30 IQ points and become a racist and sexist and generally speaking a wilfully ignorant asshole?

Great post.

Yes.

You will also become more religious.

Lifting for Jesus is the only roid you need.

>tfw praying for god's strength in between sets

Not necessarily. I've been left leaning for as long as I can remember and I still am. Even now at 6'2" 220lbs, ~16% bf and a 1500 total

This. Jesus promises the biggest gains to his most devout followers

Upvoted

lol you are gay manlet

(speaking of 'wilfully ignorant'..)

This tbqh. I can't believe I used to be a filthy a*hiest

I became a nazi practically overnight. But I blame that on Antifa and the SPLC and such shifting the Overton window so far.

Go be buttblasted somewhere else lol

I consider myself to have transcended the left-right spectrum, though a normalfag would call me far-right.

t. soyboy

No sarcasm at all on my part. Completely serious

Aw wassamatta, you can't "Turn the other cheek"? Not much of a CHRISTIAN then are you?
>typical godfag: total hypocrite

clearly you dont understand anarcho capitalism

So you're seriously dumb?
>he claims to 'believe' in imaginary beings
Of course I've known your type all my life: you're a bunch of hypocrites trying to buy your way into an afterlife which, by the way, doesn't even exist
>t. falling for the oldest troll-meme known to mankind: the god-meme

You may not believe right now, but God will give you heathens a chance in heaven to believe.

Clearly, you don't understand the true nature of the violent assholes you're aligning yourself with.
Guys like you and others on Veeky Forums are about as smart as the dumb kids in Western countries that get 'radicalized' by assholes like ISIS: you're being sold a bill of goods, and it's only when they've taken possession of you that you begin to understand what a grave mistake you've made.

No heaven, no hell, no fate but what we make.
Man made God in his own image.
The Bible, the Quoran, the Talmud? All ancient works of fiction, irrelevant in the current times, and leveraged by the power-hungry into a system of control of the masses.

..and some people actually fall for that. LOL.

Your belief in the absence of a God requires as much faith as to believe in him. You certainly don't help the stereotype of atheists being rude jackasses.

>has not valid counter-arguments
>posts nonsensical pics instead
I accept your surrender. Vacate the battlefield immediately.

Nice bait. You are lost, but you will be found.

Are you new here?
>Veeky Forums: The original INTERNET HATE MACHINE
Yep, you must be new here.

Go fuck yourself, godfag, and your 'god' can suck my 10 inch cock, LOL
>he thinks I'm supposed to be NICE and POLITE and SWEET to morons that believe in irrational, illogical, unprovable nonsense like gods and religion, all of which are holding back the evolution of the human species
Please KYS

I was raised by former Eastern block parents and grandparents who fought against the commies and did subversive shit when they were "part of the system" and they instilled discipline and honor into me at a young age. I've always been right wing, even when I tried to be a hip lefty. That being sad, right wing doesn't mean you have to hate everybody, I don't really understand where this comes from. Lifting has certainly helped me demonstrate my authority in a more visual way though.
I'd say that the discipline involved in working out makes you hate degenerate fat, lazy slobs more than you normally would.

LOL you got it backwards friendo, I've been involved in several different types of mainstream religions, and guess what? They're all full of shit, they're all about controlling people and making The Many do what The Few want them to do, unquestioningly, using fear of imaginary places like 'Hell' as leverage. You want to be the Ultimate Cuck, go right ahead. I outgrew all of it, saw behind the Veil, and know the real path to real Truth. You are the one who need to be 'saved'.

>Holding back the evolution of man
>Hasn't read any religious texts or studied the underlying political and social aspects of their history.
Religion has done more for advancing humanity than any economic or political force since the dawn of time. The fuck are you on about you sperg.

>comes to fit and doesn't adhere to no pain no gain

Don’t give him (you)s

sure smells like newyears in here

>2018
>thinking sexism is bad
stay asleep

LOL that's a laugh. Religion has fought against any changes that would have promoted people thinking for themselves and always will, because educated people who learn to *question* things ultimately stop believing in this nonsense.

@44155399
Not even worth a (you)

>2018
>acting like you're a throwback to 1818
unga bunga bunga

@44155404
not worth (you) and full sentence

What board are all of these lefty shills coming from? They seem really rampant tonight on NYE

>boards
Its called reddit and probably some discord group.

Veeky Forums is a Christian board. Go back to upvote land.

Good to know I'm not the only one that prays inbetween sets. Nothing gets me going like asking Mars to strengthen my arms and thinking about all of my ancestors during reps

Conservatism is about personal responsibility. That's why lefties look at fit peopleand scoff at their "good genetics". Once you work your ass off to get in shape, you stop sympathizing with people who won't help themselves, even in other aspects of life.

All the NEETs with no plans for New Year's so they try and shit on the successful people in life

Normalfags would call me right wing, but I’m not.

t. california

>Once you works you ass of to get in shape you stop sympathizing with people who won't help themselves

Yup, basically how I've started to feel looking at all of the losers around me nowadays. Really sad to see how little people can actually accomplish anymore

I've become way less left-wing since I started lifting. But no more right wing.

yeah, well I went from 1776 to 1488 in the time it took me to get from 1/2/3/4 to 2/4/5/6 which was like 2 years, not sure if it was the lifting or the transition from high school to "Blame fucking everything on white males" University that made me farther right wing.

I went to a very liberal school and even took a class freshman year called "race relations" and they never presented white males as 'bad guys' per se. I remember what they boiled white privilege down to was basically that in most places you are rarely made aware of or have to be self conscious about your race in day to day life. This was a few years ago though.

>its another "a completely unrelated thing becomes political in 2017-2018" thread

absolute. fucking. cancer.

I know when I say I went 1488 it makes me seem like some chest thumping neo nazi shithead who screams at brown people and calls them niggers but it's not that serious, but I currently go to University in the United States and it all started from 3 classes I had to take for gen ed in my first 2 years of Uni, 1 was an economics class which wasn't that bad but the totally white and absolutely not Jewish proffesor who would drop little anti-white statements every few classes about how Whites have never paid reparations and don't pay enough taxes to help the lower classes (even though whites make up the most people living in poverty in the US) but what really turned me far right was a sociology class required for gen ed where it was nothing but "Muh white pepo be so evil and stupid, and ignant, dey be thinking all pepo of colour be the same, dey aint got no culture and dey stealing everyone's culture and sheiit" by these sassy black students in the class, and I used laugh at people who even said "Anti-White" but after we had a day 1 discussion on whether or not you can be racist against white people and I counted, 29/35 students said "No" even after a South African student explained the situation there they moved the goal post from "Racism is power + privilege" to "Racism stems from a HISTORY of power and privilege" and right there I realized, yeah there are Anti White people in the world, it's not some mass conspiracy out to keep the white man down but there is anti-white sentiment held especially on College campuses which has an effect on our societies, and when I say 1488 I don't mean I actually Heil Hitler and want to exterminate billions of people, all I want is to have a nice white family in my predominantly white country, live in a white town and stay away from any "Diversity" and "Multiculturalism" because in my eyes Norwegian Culture is better than anything Africa or the Middle East can offer.

look man you seem like a reasonable fellow, but I think you've steeped a little too long in /pol/ flavored rhetoric

Look at this autism

>its another "19 year old neo nazi aspie on Veeky Forums" post

the funniest part is where you all are nearly nazis yet claim to be completely normally socially adjusted people with tons of friends, sex studs, etc

I can't tell if you legit believe what you're saying or you're trolling really well either you're you might be autism

>say in my post I don't Heil Hitler and I exaggerate when I say 1488 when in reality I just want to live around ethnic Norwegians instead of being forced to be surrounded "diversity"
Immediately called a neo nazi aspie from an Aspergers ridden retard on a mongolian basket weaving forum

>"Mongolian basket weaving forum"
This is a Christian preaching server now, fag

You should. You'll learn the value of strength and discipline and see why it is neccessary to flourish. This should then be extrapolated to every other form of strength that isn't physical as well.

i bet you're a cool guy with lots of friends and a good relationship with your upstanding family

How many microbrewed IPAs do I need to sample before I become this woke?
>wilfully ignorant
You can't unlearn the redpills, user. Give me a reasoned argument from a far right perspective as to why gays are harmful to society, and why you disagree with them, and we will see who is the more ignorant. I bet you can't name a single statistic about correlation between homosexuality and abuse, STDs and paedophilia.

I have yet to meet any liberals who actively work to stay fit. Everyone at my gym is conservative. I always wondered why. Is the soy boy meme real?

I'm more self-centered now. I don't care much about politics anymore, but mainly about my values and how to change my life and enviromemt to suit them

>all I want is to have a nice white family in my predominantly white country, live in a white town and stay away from any "Diversity" and "Multiculturalism" because in my eyes Norwegian Culture is better than anything Africa or the Middle East can offer
Couldn't have put it better myself. At the end of the day, the only people who will have my back in troubled times are my own people. A somalian will not sail out to pick up men from the beaches of Dunkirk, only a proud Englishman would save his fellow English lads (as well as lending a hand to Frenchies and a few token Indians).

So you do want to engage in an ad hominem dance or will you actually say something constructive? I'm more than capable of typing mean things against you as well.

>if you don't want your people to be ethnically replaced you're a friendless loser with a family that hates them
Would you say the same to an ethnonationalist like the Dalai Lama?
>lol, Dalai, you're such an uncool backwards loser, I bet the Chinese government and your pro Chinese family hate you

Except hitler was wrong about the Chinese - they had infinitely more wealth and resources than the Euros, yet managed to get conquered and fucked over by their own people and turned into a race of castrated slaves (literally) for centuries, meanwhile inventing almost jack shit compared to the West apart from TOP CHEAP PRICE knockoff goods

that's the thing, I have dual citizenship with the U.S and Norway due to my father being Norwegian, and I am pretty set in moving back to Norway right when I'm finished with University and my friends have brought up the fact that I will pay more in taxes there than I would working in America, and the main reason why I'm okay with paying more in Norway is because 1. i have family there and the standard of living is nice, and 2. it just feels more right to me that I'm paying into a system that supports "my people" granted a lot of the people in my hometown (where my father's side of the family lives, I didn't really grow up there) probably don't see it the same way, but it feels better to pay into a system that helps people that look like you, share a culture with you and share values with you as opposed to in America where I grew up in Los Angeles and went to public school up until high school, and in those public schools which were majority hispanic and black, I witnessed their resentment against me because I was white, got bullied for it, got called whitey and cracker and gringo by La Raza, and I don't want a fucking penny of my earnings going to these fucks.

>Sexist
like the air conditioning or air in general?

>racist
twitter.com/WalterW97623635/status/906221800148926465

you mean like the goat fuckers in the EU who aren't just anti semetic but also real sexists?
If not wanting your own country to get flooded by criminals like rapists terrorist or rapists is racist then I think you are far below the 30.

Ignorant
yeah like the masses of Feminists listing the wage gape even though it has been disproven many times, even the name itself is wrong it is an Earning gap.

went from skinnyfat natsoc to a strongfat nihilist who only lifts to fill the void inside

I remember the days when I thought exactly like you, it was a good time. Now I'm vargpilled/alt right and it's a fucking great time.
>trying to virtue signal that you're not racist to the left that will call you racist anyway
>ignoring (((who))) is letting in these low iq, lazy, rapist, child molesting groups in the first place
>realising (((who))) is behind feminism (hint: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion )
>realising that other groups are extremely ethnocentric no matter how much you castrate yourself to not be racist for other left wing white people
>realising Europe will no longer be European if it is replaced by Somalians and Arabs
>realising the wage gap SHOULD exist - women should be mothers and are demonstrably much happier at home than being encouraged to waste their best years and youth at some job they won't be very good at
>realising the "goat fuckers" are painted as pure evil enemies of Israel, while Zionists start the wars that then justify the importing of "refugees" in the first place
>realising radical islam was largely radicalised by (((CIA))) and Mossad interference, and that parts of the middle east were on their way to becoming enlightened secular states (like Assad's) before ZOG infiltrated and funded radicals and (((human rights campaigners))) to destabilise the region (using white american and british soldiers in their wars).

You've got a long way to go user

Ancap here, got somewhat Veeky Forums and fucked a girl finally

If anything fucking a girl has made me calm down about politics

mirin delts
Achievable natty?

>>realising that other groups are extremely ethnocentric no matter how much you castrate yourself to not be racist for other left wing white people

Smth i already know

>>realising the "goat fuckers" are painted as pure evil enemies of Israel, while Zionists start the wars that then justify the importing of "refugees" in the first place

now your making my blood as a german boil.
twitter.com/WalterW97623635/status/906229557778370564
the Statistic is from my twitter if you have a problem with it ask me directly

soucres:
bka.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Publikationen/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/2016/pks2016Jahrbuch3TV.pdf;jsessionid=E53A6B73733C944A5AD44EA62FAEA3DD.live0601?__blob=publicationFile&v=2

bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2016/pks2016_node.html

- women should be mothers and are demonstrably much happier at home than being encouraged to waste their best years and youth at some job they won't be very good at
IK (Gavin Mcinnes) i think a women should choose by herself what she wants because you shouldn´t force someone to be happy.

>>realising radical islam was largely radicalised by (((CIA))) and Mossad interference,

also know that with out the Murrican attacks there would be a democratic Iran as far as I know still makes me want to do the same to their ppl. as they are doing to mine.

>Another /pol/ thread

I started working out semi-seriously and have since become far bolder in my centrism.

The left is wrong. The right is wrong. The ever-widening and multiplying divisions coming forth from the population with opinions and ideologies that vastly differ in their views and maddening logical fallacies cannot work together in the form of a single nation united in mind or purpose. This is the greatest threat to a stable democracy. Splitting apart a people and rendering agreement a matter of impossibility sets the stage for tyranny as a means to enforce governance over the width of a land where democracy cannot function.

Don't buy into anyone else's bullshit. Don't be pressured into taking a side. Figure this shit out on your own and come to your own conclusions based on what rings true to logic and reason.

idk I'm center-left

haha guys like le dae all leftists are soyboy cuck numale libcuck limp wristed faggots and only people who hate all minorities and want to make the rich richer are real men

>i think a women
Gawd I should gas my self over my spelling!

Yep.

Look, I'm not a neo-nazi, but if I saw some neo nazis beating up a black person I wouldnt make any effort to stop them unless it was a woman or an old man

Because black whamens don´t deserve it?

Women should just be slapped

>hispanic girl (cuban) currently in love with me
>she's leftwing but clearly just from programming
>mfw i keep dropping red pills and she acts all offended but forgives me immediately

Followed

Look, I'm not a jew, but if I saw some muslims beating up a white person I wouldnt make any effort to stop them unless it was a uncircumcised boy or an old orange CEO

So basically everybody acts in their own self interest?

idiot, do you think every Arab is a rapefugee? They are the scum that left their country to leech from yours... the best men in Arab nations died in wars or are still out there fighting them, wars started by your Jewish friends.