Ruined New Years eve Party over staying /fit

Ruined New Years eve Party over staying /fit

>finally at my goal weight

>after years of struggling

>happy as hell with it and still working hard to stay consistent

>tell family to please provide some healthy foods for me at the get together, or I will bring my own

>they assure me they will and I wont need to bring anything

>get there, wings, chicken tenders, pizza, fried shrimp etc..

>Ask where healthy food is, they said they forgot to buy it

>end up just lashing out at everyone and raising my voice, made my cousin cry and I just stomped out and left

Any of u ever deal with a situation like this?

No, because I'm not a mentally ill manchild given to temper tantrums.

Yes as I'm also mentally-challenged like you OP

Im not mentally challenged just had a bad reaction to the situation

greentext the dialogue you remember

>they apologize

>i keep accusing them of trying to sabotage and ruin me

I'm sorry this happened to you OP.

satanic full house get
no, theres no point to being fit if you dont let loose once in a while unless youre a professional athlete.

Im scared it will put me back onto my bad eating habits if i let up

Wings and shrimp are sick gains foods you retardo, go back and beg for scraps it's not too late

>reddit spacing
>extreme autism causing violent outbursts at your "loved" family members instead of just fasting or cheating
surprised you made it this far, user.

Dude good on you, they probably plotted all day to fuck up your macros, like can you imagine them at the supermarket being like "user is getting too good looking..we need to take him down a notch"

wow now they probably think your on roidz brah.

Me, i would have just nibbled on a few things, hung out with the family and have a proper feed when i get home

Ya done goofed son

You're a fucking monster.

overcome it with willpower. if youre really that cautious about it of course you dont have to.

Just dont want to throw all my progress away for some dumb nye dinner

you arent gonna loose all your gains from one night. but work extra hard tomorrow.

My mother will actually cook my favorite foods if she knows I'm dieting. Sperging out at a family gathering is some entitled bullshit. Learn to seethe kid.

jeez satan, calm the fuck down

It doesn't matter what the actual issue was, the way you dealt with it was immature and foolish. Don't think anybody but you is in the wrong

The correct way to handle that situation is to just eat a small amount. Either that or eat a normal amount of the unhealthy food then make up for it by fasting the next day.

kill yer self man, u still ugly. eat a fucking.

Did you at least smash a table in two with a single blow on your way out? If you're gonna make your family hate you might as well make them fear you too.

fuck you loser

Dude, just don't eat anything and eat healthy later.

No just I eat the unhealthy shit. five days a year won't kill my cut

Its not a good habbit to get into

aw OP :-(

Eat the junk food user, but only in front of your family. It won't hurt your gains that much and you'll look like a god to them who stays in shape despite eating the same shit they do.

true. still I think It's good for your mental health to leave your comfort zone

I can't raise my voice but I can yell loud as fuck. It's funny because everytime i get mad I literally go from 0 to 100 and so my body spazzes out as I yell. It's like REEEEE'ing in real life.

Roids are bad.

they help with gainz

a couple nights a year socially isn't going to kill your progress retard

Not physical progress but mental you fucking mong

autism

Why didn't you bring your own food, you fucking cuck

They said they had it covered fuck head

Don't ask other people to make your food if you're that autistic about muh diet, do it yourself fag

They said they would

And what? You sperged out for the dumbest reason, just eat and fucking enjoy it, it's only a once a year, treat yourself.

>bitching about free food no one's making you eat
I suggest you throw manhood into those new year resolutions you fucking faggot.

im not trying to get fat off of wings u moron

You did good user. I can assure you 90% they did it on purpose to sabotage you. Fat people will stop at nothing to bring those who stand above them down to their level. They probably were talking shit about you before you arrived and after you left.

ITT: REEEEE WHERE'S MUH """"HEALTHY"""" FOOOD REEEEEEEE

I'm sorry, is someone holding a gun to your head?

I went there hungry if i stayed I would have ate u piece of shit

How mentally weak are you? Go eat pizza you fucking tub of lard

Doesn't sound like you've made mental progress since the third grade so what are you worried about?

only on this board will people be mad at the guy who stays disciplined

discipline is throwing a temper tantrum at your family on NYE is it?

When I was promised something and then that promise not being honored yes.

>blaming this on fitness as if this has anything to do with fitness and nothing to do about you being a fag

ok user

A disciplined person would have reacted differently.
An intelligent person would know that eating a slice of pizza isn't enough to kill months of good habits.
You sound unhinged, are you on roids?

Has nothing to do with this

1) You shouldn't have asked for shit, if you have special dietary needs bring your own chicken salad or wahtever, don't expect others to solve your problems

2) Lashing out at everybody? That is because you are entitled and spoiled, like a bratty little kid throwing a temper tantrum

3) Raised your voice? At a family new years dinner? Definately a no - no. If I was the host I would seriously think about whether to invite you for the next time or not

Unbelievably I also came from a dinner full of screaming, crying, stomping out, doors slammed, etc. Fortunately for me, I studied buddhism and practiced meditation on 2017 and that helped me keep my emotions out of the drama, and not get carried away with the shitshow. But goddamn, how can people be this fucking clueless.... You have a problem with someone at a family dinner, you don't start sperging out and yelling, you excuse yourself and fucking leave so you don't ruin everyone else's night, whether you are right or not.

I think it does

they ruined my night so theres is getting ruined too

>they ruined my night so theres is getting ruined too

Refer to points 1 and 2

Ain't it past your bedtime kid?

no not at all

>not eating the Shrimps And Wings and a couple slices of Pizza
You are a little bitch boy.

why would I eat wings? wtf

thank you for understanding

Fucking deluded retards
No one gives a shit about you

u cared enough to reply

What the fucks wrong with wings and shrimp sperg?

How much of a spastic do you have to be to argue with your family over chicken wings? Let that sink in for a moment.

You had a tantrum. Over chicken wings.

You're a full blown mong. How old are you ffs.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Barely a day into 2018 and we have our first sketch for next years NY comic.

>be manchild
>be fat
>specify healthy food at family gathering
>sperg out over tendies and wingz
>start 2018 fat, sad and alone

You're sounding like a real reee-male, OP.

hope you're fit like an olympian otherwise it would be cringy

I get the impression that im significantly less autistic than you but i have a vaugely similar story.
>christmas time
>move back in with parents for a week or so because i live far away
>first meal as a family
>iceland burgers and oven chips
>icantgoforthat.jpg
>smart enough not to sperg out
>tell my family travelling makes me not hungry and that i ate a lot yesterday
>escape with only eating minimal amounts of """"food""""
>next day
>scour the house for real food
>no luck - they dont even have an apple
>go shopping to buy something edibe
>mum rings me and tells me shes got a big meal planned so i shouldnt buy anything for tea
>buy a load of fruit, nuts and other non-cooking items
>dinner time
>a lasagne and a pizza
>both from packets
>its awful; i dont even like lasagne or pizza to begin with
>eat hardly any of it
>have to subsist like a vegan
>absolutely famished
>next day is the same
>"user, why do you eat so little? Is it how you manage to stay thin?"
>haha, y-yeah i guess so
>stomach rumbles
>shit.jpg
>they hear it
>end up arguing with family that the food they eat is shit and awful and that i cant eat it
>mum starts crying saying she put a lot of effort in (even though it was a frozen packet)
>family start accusing me of thinking im better than them
>theyre all fat
>get told that if im not willing to eat the same food then im not welcome to share the same roof
>go live with cousin for the holiday season so i can still make appearances at the family gatherings
I genuinely dont know how people stomach some of the shit they eat. Not to mention, you could eat 100 of those """burgers""" and still feel hungry because they have the same nutrition as a full hoover bag. Still, i did feel a little bad afterwards.

This guy knows.

If you want to participate in polite society, you must behave as a respectable member of society, not a child.

Lmao, do you listen to yourself?
>Daddy you promised me to buy the new barbie, why can't I have it now, I want it want it want it!!! Waahhhh!
You're a fucking 8 year old spoiled brat