Guillotine press

Redpil me on the Guillotine press. I've been doing it for the past week instead of regular incline and can really feel the stretch in my pecs.

Am I "living it" ?

Do twice as much as you do now with clips on. The pump will feel like youre in heaven

This, seriously one of the most underrated exercise.

>Do twice as much as you do now with clips on.
what did you mean by this?

what the f

It's dumb. You're much better off just doing DB press if you want to flare your elbows this much.

It is even better if you do it on a decline bench.

Do it super heavy with a suicide grip for max pec game. Also don't forget to remove any safety pins and have no spotter.

arnold did it all the time, it was his staple

You will also want to use a thumbless grip as it will allow your wrist to get into a better position. This will give you better power transfer into the bar, and allow you to lift more weight.

>You will also want to use a thumbless grip as it will allow your wrist to get into a better position.

>2017
>Using the thumbless approach

Using the handless approach.

Get with the times, son.

He wants OP to die.

Shoulder snap press

d-dont do it OP

Say goodbye to your shoulders.

What is the best way to bench? I use a medium grip, keep shoulderblades together currently.

IT GOES IT GOES

Might want to train that grip strength OP.
Or you’ll go the way of the French.

Gironda and I lot of the classic guys swore by it. Of course keep it light and don't try to go for max singles

I like flyes, pushups and reverse grip bench more for chest isolation desu. With push ups just make sure that you're actually touching your chest to the ground and you're retracting your scalpula throughout the movement.

Yeah, he's new. They're called magazines

meme exercise for asians at exuinox

Don't forget to rub your hands in oil before each set for maximum power transfer

Op my nigga at this point you need to put 6 plates on the bar and just drop on your goddamn neck. I swear to god the pump out of this world. One way ticket to afterlife, nirvana. You'll cum instantly

That's a fucking meme exercise and literally a bench press with bad form

Before I learned to do BP correctly I did what OP calls "guillotine press" and was perma-plateauing on weights

So Veeky Forums how much do you GP?

Bait thread, bait exercise and bait cunts