/Black Bro/ General

Fuck i'm sick of White NYR, I saw one do some nunchuck shit with a dumbbell or some shit and broke his wrist.

Why you touching my little bro, all he wanted to do was watch us lift you fucking faggot.

My bad nigga

I'm sick of black blameing whites for thair problems
>no raciest

Tyrone forgot his pants again.

what are the fitness centers like in sub Saharan Africa? stfu nigger and be grateful you cotton picking piece of shit

Fuck the planit I'm on
I wish I was never born
I have thoughts of hate and mental anguish
I hate you
I hate me too
I can't go back to the womb
So I resume the temple of doom

boy got a massive turd as a penis

Literally made for little wite cunts

Blue board

You’re a big guy

Don't worry, it's fake. It's just silicone.
Those fake bukkake videos use those kinds of things all the time. You know the ones? The one's where when the dick cums it's a fucking hose on jet with a flour-water cum substitute.

dat momen wen u fukin a why bitc and she b like "where am i" haha fuk dam honky b trippin! fsho jimma jammin bix da fuk haha

/pol/ pls go

>mfw discovering the average black dick is actually smaller than the average white dick

I bet your turdhole was disappointed

"Oh boy do I want to move from my white majority country, ruled by whites to that black majority country, ruled by blacks" - said no one ever

Why do blacks tend to be more muscular and athletic than whites

Can we stop with the race baiting from any direction please most well adjusted black and white people aren't like this, if you want to be racist either go back to /pol/ or world star.