>he gains fat on a bulk
>he can't bench 3 pl8s

LOL

Any else?

>he has gyno
>his balls have shriveled into raisins
>his voice is girly and gay
>he dies of a heart attack i 5 years

>He makes up things that aren't true to make himself feel better about his pathetic excuse for a physique

>He makes up things that aren't true to make himself feel better about his pathetic excuse for a physique

what?
>his balls have shriveled into raisins
if you dont know and a lot of people seem not to so i'm not calling you retarded, that's not permanent

>needing roids for 3pl8 bench

>he makes more gains in a month than we should make in a year
>he actually looks like he lifts
>women find him attractive
>he has more than 100 followers on instagram
>he hit 3 plate bench less than 2 years after hitting 2 plate

what a pathetic little little cunt holy shit do women really need to show their below average bodies on the internet doing a brainlet exercise

>first thing women think is how shrivelled his junk must be
Roiders made women dont like their physiques only other lifting bros, and then they try to talk shit to the only demographic that admires them and they end up with nobody liking them (and impotence)

>impotence
Only with tren, and you can easily fix that
>Roiders made women dont like their physiques only other lifting bros
Have you considered taking an English class?
>first thing women think is how shrivelled his junk must be
But i'm not on steroids, i'm just dedicated and have been training for 10 years, don't be so jealous of my gains just becasue you aren't dedicated enough to put in the hard work
:^)

woah check that fedora!

Criticising a woman is something only an incel MRA intactivist manbaby virgin would do!

What?

I'll give you all of them but i actually like feeling sore after a workout.

maybe its just me though

Never needed to rely on my body to get attention from women so I don’t really see the point in using gear. They like my natty 1/2/3/4 body just fine. my roomie started using test and told me one day how he realized his testicles had atrophied a ton and it was really worrying him. No thanks

It's not so much the criticism as much as the sheer vitriol with which it was given. There's a big difference between saying "She is stupid, what she is doing is vain and stupid" and "what a pathetic little little cunt holy shit do women really need to show their below average bodies on the internet doing a brainlet exercise".

But if you're getting the most out of your gear then you should be gaining a decent bit of fat on a 20 week bulk unless you're using a fair bit of tren.
Also getting sore after a workout is more due to diet than anything else imo, you'd be surprised by what you can recover from naturally with enough Cal, protein and sleep.

>Using quotation marks
You have to go back now

you're both redditors

>thinking women care about ball size
>thinking women even notice ball shrinkage

This is actually a really poorly done version of a serious boxing exercise.

and yes it is hard when done right and very good for boxing.

>My girlfriend got pregnant when I was on steroid thread nr. 54213

Why are roidmonkeys such huge cucks?

Why do you communicate in memes

>lifting for girls
>lifting for instagram
>begging for validation on vietnamese mountain hockey website
>couldn't make natty gains

Whew lad now i feel sorry for you!
Get better soon its a brand new year!

Fraud here they actually do but I'd say the trade off is still worth it and you can take hcg if you're really insecure about it

There's actually people retarded enough to do steroids here that's a bit more suprising than it should be. The "ripped" look they give you is basically your muscles turning into water balloons especially if you over do it with the roofs and not enough work. Yes, some of the negative side effects go away with time after you stop but so do the positive ones, then youre left with fucked up organs and looking like someone let the air out of your pump up muscles.

desu I miss my giant balls

They aren't raisins by any means, but they used to be so big I could make a girl cum just from them slapping against her bhole when we fucked.

Oh well, being giant makes it better. Also makes my dick (look?) bigger so all good.

you're trying to say that steroids only give you water retention? Thats just stupid.

Some steroids give you "wet" gains, but your muscles grow just the same. After coming off wet compounds you can lose some volume from water but the muscles you built are still there, user.

Taking dry compounds and you don't even have that problem so... 'no'

>they used to be so big I could make a girl cum just from them slapping against her bhole when we fucked.
I know this exact feel

Its still next to impossible to keep what's gained for an extended period. Your body will return to how it looks normally.

>muscle you have built will go away for some reason

Maybe if you are a mass monster but otherwise its the same as anyone else.

If you want to keep your muscles, you keep working out and eating right. If you want to waste away, you stop eating and working out.

Its no different. Steroids don't give you special steroid-only muscles.. its the same muscles as anyone else, they're just bigger and stronger.