im on my way zzyz

Yes, bench went from 0.5 to 1pl8 in a month, thankyou gains gods

Reached my last 2017 goal today.

Feels real good man.

>otter mode
>bearable job
>functional social life
I really can't complain right now and am excited for 2018
I've been getting laid and making friends for years now so it's not really new and I'm not an r9k incel who feels the need to "make it" but it still feels good when things aren't going wrong

>mfw thinking of you guys making it too

I’m living it

Yes, but I am fucked mentally. My mind didn't follow my body. I still act like a sperg around people. I feel like going to a buddhist retreat and learning amongst the monks or something. Lord help me

Not being sarcastic or condescending but can you think of a reason why you act like a sperg around people
When I was a neet living at my parents I hated talking to people and had crippling social anxiety because I was so far behind and there were so many questions I didn't want to have to answer
Now I have all those things that normies want to hear about so it's not a problem to walk up to them and be able to talk about them and whatever excuses they have why they are the ones behind now

I'm taking his advice about imagining lifting for a million dollars and it's working so far.
Somehow it helps me get a bunch of reps out without stopping.

BTW, did Zyzz ever post here?

No man left behind. We're all gonna make it brah

Just finished my first cycle. You tell me ;)

lamo why is he 15% in this pic isnt he a male stripepr

Slowly but surely, feels noice to actually see some changes

Tomorrow will be the first week of my 500kcal deficit, ill now

put on 6 pounds in the last two moths.
gonna need to increase that

I actually did this user, while in South Korea for my Masters I did a two week temple stay at a beautiful place about an hour away from Busan. Monks are total fucking bros, and the banter is of top quality. When I left I felt infinitely better.

Is this from the new FirePro?

Yeah, I've made zyzz and piano. Gonna put them in the cage to fight for the king of Veeky Forums title. Will probably record it and stick it on YouTube.

Just need to modify zyzz' moves. Piano was easy. Just bog man type moves. Not so sure about what moves I should give zyzz

My diet is bad zyzz, i hate cooking :( i need to get a wife to cook me shit

>the spaghetti falling out of the pockets
Every time. It's those small details.