How do I become faster Veeky Forums?

How do I become faster Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdaQHTWT_ZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't get faster by running long distances. You need to perform short sprint drills. I recommend reading: 5 Month Runner. It was written by a delta force soldier and he specifies the book is to show people how not to get shot during a gunfight.

Practice, I think

Where can one get tis book?

Genetics, sorry mate.

be black

speed screeches

>how not to get shot
>just outrun the bullet lmao
Am i missing something here?

honest question, would running in a zig zag pattern actually decrease the chance of someone shooting you?

i think this user might be onto something.
call me crazy but actually doing something just might make you better at it.

95% of sub 10s 100m runners are black, kys

Yes.

Ok.

>youll never be the fastest man in the world
>so dont bother improving ever
I bet that's your philosophy on everything isnt you cretinous swine

cease your prattle, you shameful fop

By practicing running faster.

Not really.

Start doing sprints when you go running. Sprint 50 yards every minute or two, it'll make you faster.

calf presses, lots of launch comes from the calf. along with just practice sprinting.

Squats, calf raises. You need that explosive power in your legs.

Resistance sprints. Basically running attached to a big bungee cord or pic related.

it depends on if they can just spray you down and how far they are, probably very hard to snipe someone who is running around erratically

yes
go to a shooting range and try hitting stationary targets at 300+ metres with wind, then imagine the target moving.

If you are running towards them yes. It's harder to hit a moving target. You gotta run in an unpredictable zigzag though.

You don't want to stay upright though for too long. Basically say in your head as you run "in up, I'm running, I'm seen, in down" and dive into cover. Then try and jump up from a slightly different position to which you dropped when you get up again.

If there isn't much cover about then you gotta stay up longer unfortunately. Also a well trained sniper can still hit a moving target. If you're just up against the dumb ass isis and tali an types then you should be good.

Have you tried the library?

>tfw slow as fuck
>high school
>have to sprint against unathletic smoker girl
>lose
just kill me

Go play quake 3 for a few minutes and you will have your answer.

>If you're just up against the dumb ass isis and tali an types then you should be good
Patriotism's good, user, but that kind of complacency that your enemy's not getting trained (regardless of who they are) is what's gonna get you killed

Depends on the person. Some people tend to be off target and drift side to side and you running to the side their poor aim is gonna go is a bad idea

Psoas and glutes

When i started hit them hard even walking got easier to me

You are not slow, you are just weak as fuck

If arent gifted with speed then you need to rely on strenght like a lot of speedlets sprinters do and did

There are two ways to get faster

Getting stronger pound for pound
Being just fast

>hit the ground and push off harder
Sounds stupid but that's the scientific way to increase speed. Assholes who spend an hours in the air after pushing off aren't spending that time back on the ground and pushing off again. I forget the magic but the more time you spend releasing energy to move in a certain direction, the better and having your legs in the air defeats that

So you mean jumping ?

I think he's referring to exerting more pressure when your foot hits the ground. Propels you forward and it's easier to make longer strides. Try it, you'll notice the difference when you run.

Yeah i got it, i guess he means bouncing

I said I suck at explaining the magic but the harder you push off the ground the the quicker your gonna be right back on the ground to start pushing off again

Now check the race of the world strongest men.

strength at any price right?

youtube.com/watch?v=bdaQHTWT_ZI

No, bouncing is going upwards. Direct that force forward. You'll still be spending more time in the air.

>bringing this up in a thread talking about running
Why are you so insecure

No matter how fast you get user, you cant outrun your feels.

The guy I replied to was the first to bring up race, I turned it around on him. Don't be a bitch.

depends on distance, direction of running and distance you'd need to run to cover

You could also run in sand. Theres always a bunch of football players training by the volleyball courts i play at.

Jumping repeatedly makes it harder for them to get a headshot

Made me chuckle. But yeah, unless you're a sniper, you're better off aiming for the center of mass as opposed to the head anyways, as that's more likely to take someone down and give you more time to go after others. And even then, a strategically injured (as opposed to dead) element will be a lot harder to move.

>t.retard

To an extent genetics matter but you need to maximise your genetic potential first to find out, this being done via speed work and heavy leg lifting

Hill sprints

>tfw already fast and don't even need to train legs
thai kickboxer dna

Can't find on Google, link?

Get stronger but not heavier.

Put weights on your legs and walk around a few weeks without putting them off, no need to thank me.

This. Where the book be

It's simple physics you fucking retards. Every force has an equal and opposite reaction. Exert more force behind you via feet == more force forward== speed. Train legs and more force behind you in order to be faster. Than endurance comes in GL OP

So where is this imaginary book located?