Asymmetrical face

Having an asymmetrical face is the worst thing

It's worse than being a turbo manlet

>tfw science says attractiveness is heavily influenced by how symmetrical your face is

bump

bump2

bump3

what is the purpouse of this thread

what discussion was this supposed to incite

how to fix asymmetrical face

You can only fix it with a beard. Gl fag

my left side is solid 7 probably but my right side is a 3. My front is maybe a 5

>model on occasion but still self-conscious about facial asymmetry due to eyes being uneven as a result of being bitten in the face by a dog at nine months old

this you?

Facial asymmetry can add character to some faces and that makes them more attractive or unique.

But if you are female you probably can't pull it off.
Just wear makeup and bang soy boy manlets. Even as an ugly woman, life is still easy mode.

Post face

facelets,when will they learn...

daily reminder that face symmetry is a meme

i used to score 8.59 on at least 10 pictures

i have seen aged females that could have been top models but they have loose skin its all about skin

Fuck off and go get pity points on /r9k/.
Saged. Happy New Year.

Overall body posture to a degree influences how your face looks. Asymmetrical muscles in terms of length/strength will over time cause asymmetry in your facial bones, especially during growth.
Focus on your posture, make sure your tongue is on your palate/don't mouth breathe and wait a few years.

>have asymmetrical face
>people still rate me 8/10 face wise on /soc/
Jus b urself

Most recent no makeup picture I have.
My face is pretty asymmetrical. But I feel like cosmetic surgery is cowardly.
So I just try to be Veeky Forums and do well at my job.

my nose is fucked up

Would probably help if you didn’t tilt and rotate your head when taking pics if you want to show off your asymmetry.

Badly proportioned is worse than slight asymmetry.

cosmetic surgery isnt that expensive if u work long hours and it can give you results

I have a stem job, I can afford it.
I just can't seem to justify it. It seems like cheating.

I always thought I have an assymetrical face ever since the accident 4 years ago where I had to undergo reconstructive surgery.
Objectively, I would rate myself a solid 6 in my photos, 7 on a good day. I look somewhat good in front of a mirror. Idk if it's the lighting in my room.
The mystery is I've been told countless times that I'm attractive face-wise. And I get checked on a lot by girls in public places. I just don't see it, though. It's mind-boggling, t b h.

I'm korean, btw, and females in my country don't find whites attractive unless you're model-tier.

>tfw have a severe lazy eye and literally nobody ever fucking told me
>think for years that it’s just normal
>looking at pics of myself one night
>notice one eye looks bigger than the other
>think it’s probably just my eyes playing tricks on me
>measure them in the pic and they’re different fucking sizes
I just don’t understand why none of the people that “love” me never even told me and always said that I have pretty eyes. Do they not understand how dangerous false confidence is? It’s not even like it’s a minor flaw, it’s fucking blatant. There’s easily a difference of at least 2-3cm.

i dont see you really need it anyway

How do you feel about this?

>my life is hard because my left eyebrow is slightly bigger than my right, UGGGHHH this sucks!

imagine to have an asymmetrical face and be a turbo manlet

>easily a difference of over an inch
.. uhm.. right, sure

sucks for the girl