>scuba diving
>snowboarding
>dirt biking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZj3Fs6wWBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Muay Thai
This

If by dirt biking you mean mountain biking, then this. If you mean motocross, it isn't really a hobby for the poor?

Natural navigation.

Navigation though rural areas without a map, compass or any tech. The knowledge you could get lost for days is a thrill. You need to learn to notice tiny little things and this will help you in every day life too.

Pole dancing
>Get fit
>Be non-poor
2 of your problems solved

that's a slippery slope

Yeah, I was leaning towards muay thai but I wanna go on adventures :/
I love the water.

Then do both. Diving's awesome, you should go for it.

Read
Don't larp as a girl if you have a penis

>poor

>snowboarding and scuba diving

>>scuba diving
why not free diving more fit related and teaches you to conserve energy and oxygen through your movement and you not carrying around a cumbersome apparatus.

>(girl) then post toys
Inb4 why?
Because noone cares that you are a girl since we can't fuck you. There is no point trying to impress you or help you for no reward. Since the only thing you have to offer is tits you should play that card first

Why does motocross have this stigma? Not mad, just curious as it sounds fun as hell to try out.

>Pole dancing
Do girls think this makes them more attractive to Chad?

pole dancing for sure, you should do it at the gym to mix up ur workouts

ps: work out world is $10 a month great gym

All I want is a girl who wants to come ride into the bush on adventures with me.
Where to find in 2018?

Well, they should.
Because it does.

>grill btw

If you are poor forget snowboarding, dirt biking and scuba diving. Muay Thai and Acrobatics it is

>Because it does
Kek all my attractive high value mates would never even think of locking down a thot that does pole dancing. They'll fuck them and then ghost but that's about it

It is actually very expensive. My coworkers seem to spend more on their dirtbikes than their cars between maintenance, depreciation and registration.

Not too mention the gear that goes with it, plus needing a vehicle that can transport your bike to the ride site.

You could probably snowboard internationally for a couple of weeks a year for the same money.

...lol
OKAY!!!
Anyway
Getting fit from pole dancing makes a woman more attractive to basically all straight men.

>muay thai
good
>pole dancing/acrobatics
Pole dancing is for whores. Acrobatics seems better
>scuba diving
Probably fun
>snowboarding
Also fun
>dirt biking
Why?

You sound fat and probably gay

>Implying a dumb roastie knows what men want
A fit body is appreciated, but not if it means a whore attitude also has to come with it

A hot body is loved.
A body that is merely fit is nice.
Also, I'm a man you simple cunt. All actual men(not fags or brainwashed low-t bitches) like hot women.
A woman who built her body from advanced stripper pole dancing will in fact be pound for pound STRONGER and more athletic then the typical olympic lifter/strength training lez/loser, but will be objectively more attractive by every single metric.

It's like...how bitches like a guy who built his body naturally by being athletic active eating well and having good genes and fucking as cardio compared to some twink faggot like zyzz or an overcompensating closet case like piana.

In my experience only loser betas/omegas think pole dancers are worth dating bro and those who think this is a useful skill do not have a gf.

What benefit does it have anyway, that your gf can do fancy moves on a fucking pole? You think she will just do it for you at home? No, you probably do not have one at home. You think it is sexy? How about doing it with your dick instead of a fucking pole. You think this teaches them how to use their body? Acrobatics does it better.

Do not be memed.

>A woman who built her body from advanced stripper pole dancing will in fact be pound for pound STRONGER and more athletic then the typical olympic lifter/strength training lez/loser, but will be objectively more attractive by every single metric.

Only latent homos believe this.

1.Your experience is all imaginary.
2.You don't even fucking understand the stuff you're shit talking. You merely object to the negative social connotations.
3.It does in fact mean that she will be doing that shit on my dick at home.
4.>Acrobatics does it better.
Explain this. I'm curious.

Ah, bringing my sexuality into question. Favorite tactic of ugly chicks and weakling males.

are you retarded

A chick who does advanced bodyweight stuff with a pole is going to be strong but she's hasn't spent her time specializing or practicing lifting heavier weights, which makes any lifter or strength training outrank them in power.

Why you just don't visit fucking gym and do simple routine like every sane people do to get fit?

>1.Your experience is all imaginary.
No.
>2.You don't even fucking understand the stuff you're shit talking. You merely object to the negative social connotations.
I do object, but even then your reasoning is retarded.
>3.It does in fact mean that she will be doing that shit on my dick at home.
Oh yes, she will be spinning on your metal dick doing static holds. Obviously no. You ever watched someone who does "high level" poledancing? There is very little sexy about it. It is a bunch of fridgemode women spinning on bars in lingerie. All the sexy stuff in pole dancing comes from sensual movement, you know the kind of stuff they do not really focus on in pole dancing classes.
> Acrobatics does it better.
Motor coordination and agility. Simply the the fact that pole dancing only involves a pole and acrobatics can range from gymnastics to circus stuff mean one learns more. Pole dancing is a meme. If your gf has the motor coordination you can teach her to be sexier than pole dancing class ever would. Pathetic beta.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZj3Fs6wWBI

Its ok user. That guy already killed himself

Comment section looking like the every beta male tryna get dat sweet drugged up thot puss

Six figure paycheck a year in vegas if you're decent. It's not just a "pays for college" thing here. It's a pays better than being an attorney or doctor here.

Hey you, fellow femanon here -
Depending on where you live, I absolutely recommend scuba diving.
Besides the initial high cost of equipment and becoming certified, it's a pretty manageable hobby. Plus, great exercise and beautiful sights, and since you always have to dive with a buddy (unless you do an additional solo diving certification), it's a great way to meet people.
I dive with my dad and brother, and a couple of family friends, and it's one of the best things I ever decided to do.

>not prepping
wew

>tits

Scuba diving is great

Can be quite expensive though

More like a strippery slope amirite?

I used to do muay thai
There was this one busty girl who came in once looking for a cool hobby
Some others came along too

but there were only non-busty girls that stuck around.

You know why?
Clinch work means head to tits.

Muay thai and pole dancing..

Yeah, this. Just make sure it's PADI