Please answer question on hormones

If I rub DHT-gel on a body part would this shut down hormone production? Like would I have to get on TRT?
DHT is a derivative of testosterone therefore as long as you don't shut down your testosterone it should be fine right?
But then why does your testosterone take a dip when you take compounds like anavar which are DHT derived.
Does rubbing DHT-gel have consequences? like suppression of hormone production after usage and etc.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

MADE

FOR

THE

BIG

THIRD

BLOATLORD

COCK

Answer my question and stop acting like fucking children

Shut up and get outta here, or post more pics like OP

get a life loser

Disregard that, I suck cock.

OP is a faggot? No surprise there.

Twink that cant handle the bloatmogg detected

fuck you, I've only sucked a cock once. I didn't fucking enjoy it as much as I enjoyed fucking your mother though. you fuckin scrub

And stop pretending to be me

Introducing any exogenous steroid to the body has negative impacts on the ECS, so yes you will be suppressed and may get shut down if you use enough. ROA doesn't have anything to do with whether you'll have the sides of AAS use or not. DHT is an anabolic steroid.

What does that even mean. Would it stunt development? If you zero ur test you will stunt development.

Does.it do that?

How about you do your fucking research for a fucking minute you spoonfed crybaby?

or why don't you leave the thread you fucking faggot?

If you're still developing (under age of 25), then introducing any sort of exogenous hormone to your body can have negative consequences.

SARMS might work for you, since they don't directly impact testosterone production and usually don't mess with your hormones too much. SARMS imitate testosterone to your androgen receptors, therefore, they don't alter SHBG however different sarms have different effects, some may crash LH or FSH which is the cause of supressive effects..