PID

I'm freaking out, guys. Tomorrow is penis inspection day at my gym and I don't want to get naked in front of everyone but I know I have to.

What do?

Just go when it is nearly empty. at our gym they check you behind a wall, so you are only seen by the men waiting in the line, if there is one.

What the fuck is a penis inspection day ?

wtf

>newfags

lurk more faggot

Once you start to get stronger (in most gym that when you pass 1/2/3/4) you will start being called into PID anually. if you fail the test you will be asked to take a drug test and if you fail you will be expelled from the gym. It's usually refered to a s PID (penis inspeciton day) even if it's actually your balls they are chekcing (roid usage can lead to your balls shrinking). USually if your penis is hanging lower than your balls you have to take the drug test.

Some gyms just do it more casually where they jsut test everyone who is in that day and don't keep track of who they have tested (it's a loophole in the law) so as long as you haven't gotten a mail or call home you don't have to go.
WRITING ON THE GYM DOOR/GYM WALLS ETC: ARE NOT LEGAL NOTICE EVEN IF THEY SAY YOU HAVE TO SHOW!

So unless you've gotten a call/notice in the mail just don't go, they probably know people are avoiding and are ok with it. So unless you've gotten official notive they can't kick you from the gym or force you into a PID until next year the same date (2.jan in your case) +/- two weeks.

>Not know about PID
Where do train, Planet Fitness?

My gym doesn't do PID. However, there are physicians stationed at every squat rack that will root around in your ass/ball area when you do your first squat rep.

also to add this is something the gym HAS to do, so depending on the owner he might be totally ok with drug use etc. he's just clearing his own back. In my gym they hand out flier explaning that they have to test you if you show but won't call you in if you don't. they definitely know that people are dodging the test and are ok with it. If you are unsure just triple your tip next time your in and ask if you're in the green for skipping.

It's usually nothing to worry about, what are your lift and what's your cycle?
Also if it's a big commercial gym be VERY careful and just quit rather than risking it imo, they cna be very quick with the lawsuit.

that's legit bro, there are a few at my gym too
they check for hernia, it's for your own good

>they check for hernia, it's for your own good
I had to go through a fucking prostate exam! They even made me remove my squat plug first.

>being such a faggot you've never had your penis inspected

Was the plug registered? Is it was they can't remove it unless you signed a waiver for plug removal i case of inspection when you joined.

>made me remove my squat plug
That's what you get for not having one with a prostate monitor so they can just check the digital readout on the back.

>any gym without a waiver for plug removal these days

>members asked to pick a time to show up for PID during staffed hours at my 24HR gym
>literally have to do it otherwise they could cancel my pass and cite OHS meaning no refunds
>pick a day I know the male receptionist is working because I don't want the qt blonde one to see my dick no home tho
>male one calls in fucking sick on the day my test is and qt blonde is the one doing pids
>when she gets to me she has a frown, flicks my dick a few times wearing gloves of course and silently waves me off after crossing something down on her clipboard
>tfw

Fuck this gym I can't go back after this

Falling for the anal Jew..
Sad. If your local squat plug vendor has any legitimacy he will be able to calibrate an analogue one so you don't need to have a ticking digital timebomb in your ass.

kek. if you've got nothing to hide there's nothing to he afraid of. Just let it hand down to your knees like I do.

My gym is pretty big so they hold PID over 2 days, I managed to convince the girl behind the counter that I did mine yesterday... I think she knew I was lying but we used to date , she just gave me a look like

>"You better not let my manager find out"

As the PID inspector for 3 gyms, I'm really good at what I do, let me fill you in on what's going on.
>First we measure a few things. Obviously the length, but also the volume of the balls, the hue of the scrotum (often called the scrohue). This data is accumulated and sold to advertising agendas and for our own use.
>we also make notes on the attitude and personality of the penis. Does it retract at my touch? Does it give me a firm hand shake?
>I must also make a note of its aroma and a take a sample of any particles. We look for things like the presence of vaginal fluids or feces.
>Finally I must lick the dick, swish the fluids in my mouth, and spit it in a bucket. We don't have too but when you do any many as I have to it can be a bit much.
> I cleanse my palate and invite the next man up.

Maybe a dumb question, but: do you guys let them see you soft or do you get hard before the inspection? Don't want them to think imma dicklet

obviously you have to get hard, the doctor can't properly judge the length and volume otherwise.

You say no homo after you finish. Right?

absolutely not. why do you think I took this Job and majored I'm gender studies?

Gaaaaaayyyyyy.
I had a penis inspection when in elementary school and the teacher also licked it and put it in his mouth to know if I'm healthy. Then he inspected my asshole Virginity and fuckability and how much cum it can handle. After we finished he said no homo and it was ok

do you remember you ASAV? (Anal Seamen Acceptance Volume)? Mine is about a cup and a half.

Did anyones teachers cum in their mouth and tickle them and then measure the distance the seamen shot from your nose? Cant remember what it was called

that measurement is pretty dated it's not used anymore. Its not the most scientific because of different consistencies of semen. But they called it the Semen Tickle Distance. or Std. you should probably get yourself tested.
as called the Semen