Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01JSVXHFG/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clearly not that one,fucboi.

>man
>haircut
>hair
>cut
What kind of faggot you are m8? Bun is all you need.

Uncut/Long
Buzzed
Bald

Alything else is fashion.
Don't be a woman.

Whatever scares people the most, so, for me it's buzzed

> current year
> doing a hairstyle people were making fun of by 2013

This with an aesthetic physique is king.

Is this the hairline women want?

>Not looking like fucking shit
>being a woman

Shiggy diggy

Goal neck

Not that one. Buzz, crew, high and tight, shaved are the best ones. Few guys can style it well a little longer. Fewer can pull off very long hair.

In all seriousness, you can be bald, and all you need is a curved stash.

NYR hipster gtfo reeee

If you do anything but get a moderate cut of what fits your head shape and hair pattern, you are immediately recognized as childish and unattractive

Neatly cut hair is so unatural it's just a stupid thing to do..

Nice soystache

>if you're receding

"Half inch up top, 0 on sides and back."

>if you're not receding

"Finger length up top, part the side, 1 on sides and back."

There you go, faggot.

High and tight?

How tf can you part the side with finger lenght

Tapered back and sides desu with short scissor cut on top

easy to brush to one side, neat, smart, tidy and doesn't look tryhard

i don't look as good as this guy but got the same haircut with the top a little lower and it looks a lot more flattering than anything else i've tried because it gives my head a better silhoutte from the front

Don’t ask this question here.
In Veeky Forums they still don’t think women laugh at them behind their backs for buzzcuts.

The ‘high and tight’ is also fucking stupid. These are the haircuts you see on skinheads and those kids in highschool with the rollybackpacks.

ask for a short back and sides

if your barber isn't a fucking retard he will just fade it into the top naturally

it's not rocket science

what derma roller should I get? Is this one fine?
>amazon.com/dp/B01JSVXHFG/

simple

the taper is the one true haircut

women already laugh at me for my hairline, a buzz cut at least acknowledges that I look like shit instead of trying to brush my 7 strands of hair over my massive forehead

unless you have hair growing on your forehead you will never get laid

post hair with face blur

I don't care if you see my ugly mug

was experimenting with not buzzing the top (since I cut my own hair so easy to change) but I'm planning to buzz it all off before my shower

You would look much better if you just cut that coping shit on your forhead

buzz the top? yeh, planning to do that. the point of posting these pictures was that even if women laugh at buzz cuts, it's better than this

past the point of no return desu but your head and neck shape don't do you any favours

literally the only half decent inspo i could find for this

No just scissor the front long hairs you have

possibility maybe

make a decision

That’s closer to a short side part than a high and tight.

this thread is perfect for you OP

Actually yeah, your ugly mug has proved a point.

I will add an addendum to my statement.

Buzzcuts are the second best available option for balding men.
Shaved head is hest head for balders.

Other than that the buzzcut looks like something the retarded kids mom gave him because she couldn’t afford a decent haircut.

High and tight only looks decent on rugged celebs, and even then it needs to be worn longer because it makes them look like a conehead.

Buzz and get a wig. Get one that’s obviously a wig and don’t even try to deny it. Literally every day is now Halloween.

looks like a different person, nose is way bigger

lighting and camera aperture

they're the same length as the other hairs on the top, the hair just grows really far forward in the center.

I just buzzed it, still look like shit but idk, maybe slightly better?

the reason it looks off is because the thickness of the sides makes it heavier/darker than the thin light top of your hair. you need to balance it out so go shorter on the back and sides

Strip it down to the skin. 0 blade or shorter.

definitely looks better but either shave it off or go shorter on the side to even out with the top

got it, thanks, will try that

I'm 23 and straight up have Leonardo DiCaprio hairline, I've had it since 16.

Widow peak and temples are exactly the same, i tried to have the same hair style and it works for the most part but takes too much time to style.

Cut short looks like shit due to the widow peak, can't find an equilibrium.

check eriksen and harry kane they have simliar hairlines but manage it

I wouldn't exactly call that "managed"

man buns are soyboy haircut numero uno

Not him, but what to do if you have a similar hairline but are also obese? Nothing looks good on me, and yes I'm working on losing weight

>tfw hair grows into a jewfro
>get told the best cut for this kind of hair is to cut sides short and leave top longer
>never gotten hair cut like that before, always have either had buzz cut (to prevent jewfro growth) or grow it out, always thought that "short sides long top" style was for good looking people not a monkey like me

this is an old pic but basically what my hair ends up looking like. no idea fellas

On the side part you leave the side slightly longer leaving a part to comb.

kind of desu

it looks the same length all over desu there is no definition between the top and side it just curves into one afro still? look at the silhouette/outline

What kind of haircut can I get if I have disgusting moles next to my ear and one right where my hairline is and it is my main insecurity. Right now I am rocking a sort of 2009 Justin beiber fringe as it hides them

0/0.5 inches on the side and back.
Top should be around 2.5/2 inches.

Shave the hair under your chin (Should resemble V with peak of V just above Adam's apple). Bring your beard down to a 2.5 inch to match your hair.

yes, thats what it is because i havent done any cuts on the sides. it just grows out

>Bring your beard down to a 2.5 inch
I question your understanding of imperial units. Do you mean a 2 or 3 guard? I believe that the actual length of those is in 8ths of an inch, so a 2 guard is 0,25 inch. Is that what you're saying I should do?
Currently, top is 4, midsegment of sides is also 4, then 2 towards the ear and neck. I guess what I should try is 2 on the midsegment, 1 or 0,5 on neckline and see how that goes
desu this isn't really an intentional beard, I just didn't shave over christmas and then trimmed it down when I cut my hair. I was planning to shave it off entirely, although that may make me look even worse with the buzz

That’s more of a slip