Can we stop eating onions now?

Can we stop eating onions now?
I can't do another day, I'm gonna kill myself.
No one gets close to me anymore, I nearly throw up every morning trying to eat an entire one before work.
My farts, shits and body odor is disgusting.
But hey, I hit a new PR, is it worth it?

I would suspect that foods like spinach which prevents you from smelling like garlic would do the same for onions.

Fucking faggot, why are you eating onions to begin with?

Eat at night, shower and brush teeth in the morning?

Problem?

I dont even care, I dont smell anything. Have had family and friends test my odor.

Feels good man.

Reduce your onion intake to half or quarter onion a day if you're so scared. But no, we keep going at least until onionman gets his test results on ~Jan 10-14

You fuckers are buying the onion meme? How desperate are you guys to get a minimal gain if anything from it.

Veeky Forums will do anything except consistently working out and eating a balanced diet, and then they wonder why they struggle

Do you have to eat them raw or can you eat them cooked?

Based Tone eats raw onions and he's clearly more alpha than that faggot Turnbull

>Rome
>white
/pol/ was a mistake

of course it was white, europeans are white

barbarians was whites, no mediterraneans

>eating a single vegetable a day is HARD!
I eat half a kilo a day minimum now
fuck you faggot, you don't deserve gains

Greeks, Spaniards and Italians are white

clean your house you filthy degenerate

3 main subgroups of the white race.

>Nordic
>Alpine
>Mediterranean

Don't perpetuate the incorrect stereotype that somehow certain Europeans aren't white ... other than Portuguese, that are clearly mixed with Moor blood

God damn I love being White.

half a kilo of vegtables + 5 packets of chips ahoy

mirrin diet

>are white
yes, but the empire was 1000 years ago

*were

they were mongrelized from the invasion during 800-900

i am cleaning it

holy shit is this the way you live? you couldn't pay me to eat anything made in that kitchen. kill yourself

I'm drowning in second-hand embarrassment for you guys. I'm playing on hard mode noobs, one raw garlic every day.

"X Group of Europeans aren't white" are just (((people))) trying to divide and conquer

fucking poorfag

shoo shoo aussie dyel

I'm, moving soon, and will have to get a nicer place so my boyfriend will come visit me.

when does onionman get the test results back so the shills will stop?

I will eat two onions a day if his test increased