>tons of cardio

Is Veeky Forums full of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE0rAykmZBQ
t-nation.com/training/conditioning-is-a-sham
youtu.be/26D1gpL30TI
youtu.be/rjk00DkWoJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quality nutrition and Exercise is good for you, yeah.

Veeky Forums takes it all too far and exaggerates. A lot of kids come in here with injuries.

You understand that he is an athlete right

lol, dude is a pro athlete and literally trains every fucking day to the max. and yes he squats and deadlifts, just doesn't do strenght training like a meathead

OP you are a fucking clueless idiot, don't ever post here again

youtube.com/watch?v=PE0rAykmZBQ

It's true that you don't necessarily need to do squats, deadlifts, or stuff like that to get fit. You could get decently fit with just calisthenics and some dumbbells or even just calisthenics and cardio alone but you should be doing compound exercises with heavy weights to reach full potential. For the most part a mix of cardio, calisthenics, and weights is the way to go if you just wanna be muscular but not huge, but also not twink mode.

mfw hgh and test

grg51.typepad.com/steroid_nation/2008/02/reports-of-socc.html

"He gained muscle mass very fast, when he still had not reached maturity. The bill for the use of steroids shows up long term, 10, 15 or 20 years later."

>Is Veeky Forums full of shit?
Yes
regardless the guy you posted looks dyel with clothes on.. All he has is very low body fat. that can be achieved through diet or steroids in his case id say both

Soccer players do lift you retard. There are actually a few soccer players in my gym and remember being mogged by one few months ago, loading the leg press with shitton ot plates when a dyel twink soccer player with no upper body at all and mediocre legs comes and asks if he can work in. I thought I would have to unload some of the plates. Dude just sits and does more reps than me with the same weight. Majority of Veeky Forums has no idea how hard actually athletes work and believe that they are doing an actual a ""sport"" by spending 1-2 hous in the gym a day, its not even fucking close lol

The cunt has a big squat you idiot

>Soccer player
>Not squatting

Have you seen his Quads faggot?

you're proving his point

>no squats
>no deadlifts
>no [oly] barbells ever used besides 1pl8 bench
>tons of cardio

Pretty much. I gurantee you most here are skinny fat idiots who religiously believe in eatting 8 meals a day and that 3000 calories is necessary for their sissy 3 day a week barbell routines will make them look like Jason Momoa.

his chest looks like that and HE FUCKING BENCHES 1pl8???? what the FUCK mine is tiny in comparison and i'm at 1pl8

what is his routine?

this is not about cristiano ronaldo, dumbass

literally facebook 2.0 fuck off niggers

Kettlebell-like routine with progressive overload using ever more Ballon d'or trophies.

Coach Rippetoe would like a word with you, hoe

t-nation.com/training/conditioning-is-a-sham

Which is exactly why anyone who blasts before the age of 25 is a fucking retarded moron.

If this American high school gym teacher is so good, why isn't he working for a multi billion euro football club?

For the love of fucking Christ. The guy is an athlete. His entire meal plan is concocted for him. He has superior genetics. He is 10% bodyfat, 33 and has been working out since he was about 12. You fucking retards need to get to work six days a week, and stop eating tendies and Cheetos and start weighing your meals and doing your macros.

>>no squats
>>no deadlifts
>>no barbells ever used besides 1pl8 bench
>>never "bulked"
>>tons of cardio
You forgot >looks like garbage

Hes on TRT at least, probably some HGH too

Imagine being this fucking delusional.
Like seriously, imagine how fucking deluded one have to be to post this.
>inb4 merely rusing xD

i laughed at how gimmicky that is

he looks dyel as fuck lmao

he is on gear.

pic related is what you look like if you try to live his life without drugs.

Food has nothing to do with it. I bet he just eats at fancy restaurants with models.

The same reason your local city council does dumb shit: they're run by old guys set in their ways.

youtu.be/26D1gpL30TI 11:05
youtu.be/rjk00DkWoJg

LMFAO nice dip brah

have you even watched the video? kek

how does he run with 1 leg

Retard

So this is how ny fags trains

A professional athlete who has trained his entire life to peak cardio performance and whose results bring in millions upon millions of dollars

and what did you expect him to look like?

do you realize this guy has access to the best doctors, trainers, nutritionists, masseurs, coaches, drugs and support that money can buy? That it's his JOB to be at an elite level of physical fitness?

>drugs
that's all you had to say

imagine looking so shitty u see a skeleton and want to look like that

imbeciles, I would say look at his traps or delts, but be real, look at him

you are fat because you stuff youre fat fucking lazy faces with fucking hotpockets all day long and jerk off and sit around and he eats 1 fucking salad a day then runs around like a little twink playing soccor

>they are natty for sure my man, they don't have canonballs delts nor big traps!!!

what an idiot, u wanna look just like that guy?

run ec for TWO MONTHS and pmsf and you will

but youre such a weak lazy minded bitch you wont

People here manage to be BIG and LEAN and you cant even do LEAN

KILL

YOURSELF

What is EC? EC stack?

>train every week of the year non stop
>60+ games a year
>has been doing this since he was a kid

When being fit is literally your job, your routine is obviously going to be different from people with normal jobs who only have 5 hours a week to train.

>you can get the physic of a professional athlete who trained his whole life and use peds and other shit in 2 months!!!

yes

It's pretty OP, first of all, all your hunger is gone, you can eat nothing and never get hungry, uh, second, you always feel wired and energetic, so youre pacing around a lot, in the gym youre running around going ham

just couldn't be easier to cut bodyfat % with this drug, really makes you wonder what people that take DNP are thinking when EC is so cheap, effective, and safe.

I cut 60lbs in 4 months on it

SOme side effects, might be hard to sleep if you take it late at night, you might be a little irritable, your eyes might get a little dialted

nah bud thats a touch of clen some very clean eats and football all day, every day surrounded by an entire staff to maximize him.

pro tip, all the real endurance fuckers out there, 10k up in running, grand tour stage race cyclists, they all prefer shit like thyroxine, strong inhalers, some like their xlenbuterol, and often painkillers or strong anti inflammatoriws

yeah, a soccor player for whom it makes zero diffrence if he is 12% OR 7% is using a bodybuilding drug used at 10% to get to 8% but hes 12% bf anyways because its a dud pill

you NAILED it

hes is for sure taking banend drugs that would not help him in his sport one bit and the effects of this drug are hidden from the camera's lens

Ronaldo is a fitness meme, he looks like a soyboy. Also running can massively influence quad growth.

nah man it's not just a BB drug though, a ridiculous percentage of endurance athletes use it not for shedding body fat but for the actual functional effect of more O2 efficiency

>most well-paid athletes, statistically speaking
>access to any and all performance enhancing resources in the world due to corrupt regulating body
>sport consists of light running about kicking a ball in a field for 5 minutes at a time before fouls/offsides happen
Once again proof that 'if you try you'll succeed' is bullshit and that it's all capitalism

T. Never played football

>What one man says completely undermines what almost every other powerlifting, strongman, and oly coach and athlete says about conditioning. In addition to every other non strength sport coach on the planet
> And that man doesn't even coach any strength sports

There was this nigger at my old gym who never benched more than 1 pl8. Some people just have good chest insertions.

Richard

Bulking is the worst meme ever