MANLET CUT OFF IS 6'0

ITS OFFICIAL NOW

I'm 180cm (5'11) and i feel fucking small

It's been official for years faggot. 5'11" has always been "king of manlets" mode.

And I say that as someone who is 5'11"

where is the pic from? not from sirs comic.
is it from the Veeky Forums made comic?

Asian girls exist for a reason.

Nah m8, it's AT LEAST 6'3" depending on which state/country you're in

That good feel when I'm 6'1 and make the cut

We have always know this, retard. Why do you think it's in the comic?

Yes

Yeah, for numale bugmen to worship

>ITS OFFICIAL NOW

Waiting for the manlet uprising

Same. Never felt bad before this fucking site... I wear subtle lifts and shoes with a thick heel to bring me up to 183cm (6ft) lmao

I'm 5 foot 11 AND A HALF inches barefoot in the morning
C-can I just call myself 6 foot?

that good feel when im 6'2 and your my manlet

friendly reminder that face matters more than height

Not really. I turn down handsome short guys all the time. I'd rather be with an average faced tall guy.

pfffft 5'11 - 6'2 is clearly god tier. the manlet meme is a meme

lucky them for not having to deal with someone so vapid

Well yeah, but once they're 6 ft face matters a lot more than height in terms of attractiveness

Fellow 5'11" bros, which side will you join in the manlet uprising? Will you lead the manlets to victory or submit to the supreme tall leaders?

i tried stretching myself, hanging upside down and one can expand up to 2 inches
i was not a manlet for at least a day
but id rather be a king of manlets than some average height fag

I'm 1.88 and I often feel small in my country (germany)

Because only dating handsome guys isn't vapid? Get lost, idiot.
True but I'm not super picky on face anyway

as a man who dates men i reap the benefits of 6'5 chads without even being 5'10
>dude on dude action
>nothing manlier

>180cm
>only two man were shorter then me in high school class

this site didnt make me believe i am short, i always knew that

Pics?

6'6" here. I feel a manlet in Brazil.

oh fuck off

>6'9
>at least 7/10 face
>no mires or approaches from girls, ever

>6'9
you are "weird tall" or "creepy tall"
if there is manlet pit there is also lanket ceiling. your head is stuck.

8'10" here, why do I feel so tiny

b-but once I have bigger muscles I will no longer be creepy tall, r-right?

no, narrowing down handsomeness to height and face is vapid as fuck. you're passing on guys before they even get a chance, what a joke.

t. 6'1 and dismissing your ass

you have to become the beast. beast or nothing. beast or perish.

I WILL BECOME THE BEAST

triggered fedora detected

Oh my fucking God. Yeah, I'm sure you'd date anyone, even if they had a tumor growing off their face ?

worth getting triggered about. i'm glad i don't live in the states, your women are so fucked in the head it's insane. their way of thinking is also infecting other countries which is fast becoming an issue.

what a stupid example, you're taking my point and driving it to extremes.

Oh, so you wouldn't date someone with a deformity that they had no control over? You're sooooo vapid. They can't help it, buddy!

you don’t get out much do you?

what the hell is your logic, i never even said that. i would give them a chance, because there's nothing to be lost from it. you're a lost cause if you date solely on physical traits.

I don't date solely on physical traits. I'm not going going to tolerate a piece of shit person just because he's tall and my type. Short guys do nothing for me. Can't rewire your brain to like something else, babe.

Now you're taking it to the other extreme. Most women dont act like bitches telling guys they are too short. They simply say that they aren't interested

im 5'11 and i feel dwarfed walking around in grocery stores

why did it take multiple posts to reveal that when it could have been easily stated in the first post? all i'm saying is that (thankfully), there isn't yet one preferred type 100% of women go for, and that's the way it should stay. tastes can differ and that's fine by me.

then it's a shame that they feel a need to vent their frustrations online

Fake news, my goy

you mean someone would be so bitter as to pretend to be multiple women saying "fuck short guys"?

>5'8.5"
>Realize these threads are just for the (you's)
>sit back and laugh at all the retards who buy into this

wats your name

starts with an L

I'm 6' and I feel like a manlet. Cut off should be like 6'2

>5'12''
>girls are only an inch or two shorter than me
>t-thisiskindofintimidating.jpeg
>group of chad high schoolers walk in while I'm working my wageslave job
>the shortest among them is fucking 6'3''
>I have to fucking stand up as straight as I possibly can while they're all laughing, messing around, slouching together just so I can look as tall as their shortest guy
>I'm a full grown adult and I look like i'm in their fucking grade
>had to use a ladder the other day to get something at ceiling height
Thanks for telling me 6 foot was "tall" you fucking smug faggots.

Growth hormone in the meat and water is something you're missing out on.

>NOT for learning

My sides

>One account mines twitter for all these incidental tweets that push forward their narrative and then puts them all in one location to screenshot this
>Thinking five randoms on the internet hold the opinion of every girl in the world
>Michelle O'Drama, and Nae Nae don't necessarily seem like girls worth associating with unless your idea of date night is a steak dinner bought on EBT and a hit of meth instead of a glass of wine
>The other girls seem subpar and pretty miserable

Also, consider the fact that the people making these threads are all men picking on other men. So, if a guy comes to Veeky Forums and starts a thread picking on anonymous stranger's height, what does that say about that user that they'd rather spread negativity for a cheep laff rather than pushing forward positivity? It's kinda...gay desu. Why would one man care about another mans physical attributes unless they're looking to fugg.

>tfw 6'0.5 (184cm)
>Country is filled with 185cm+ Chads

I'm 195cm and feel short, though I'm supposedly in the top 0.6% of height in this country. Everyone seems tall these days.

I’m 210 cm and I feel short

agreed. also i'm conveniently 6'2. though ill be a manlet in like 5 years

I support manlet kind, for without them I would be the manlet.

stay mad manlet

>tfw 5'11
i literally feel like a child walking around

to fuck 6’2 nordichads? yes, i agree

Manlets get out reee

>OP

I'm 176cm I never knew i was small before frequenting this bird enthusiast message board

>tfw 5'9'' and get more pussy than awkward lanklets

Pathetic

here even 6'3 is plain weird
SF bay area btw

Those huge drops right at 5'10 and 6'3.

>Forgetting to chant "grow, grow, grow"

>including 5'11 in the range because you're 5'11

Sorry user. The cut off is 6'0. I'm 6'0 and my gf actually told me that I'm the minimum height she'd be willing to date.

You want to know what manners are supposed to learn? You're supposed to realize how fucking retarded this meme is and the people who post it. Manlet pit greentexts are rarely funny. Manlet bait threads are the same every time, and the only people who respond are idiots. People literally just greentext your height when you post it. Nobody does this in real life. Picking on people shorter than you from behind a computer screen speaks of nothing but idiocy and insecurity. And if you aren't what you would call a Manlet, and actually buy into the memes and sincerely make fun of people online for their height; you are still too much of a pussy to do it in real life.

>manlet detected

Same, but 6'11

Feels good to be at 6'0

>tfw 5'9
>tfw amazon fetish
>tfw 6'1 gf

suck it faggots, i wonder how many of you tallfags have girlfriends.

Just imagine once nutrition science and genetic engineering are applied to the next coming generations. They will eliminate manlet genetics and assure optimal nutrition supply for all children during their growth phase, leaving the current natural manlets as the last of their kind.

>tfw 5'11.9

Just want to off myself

Some of y'all are trolling or have serious insecurity issues. I'm barely 5'11 and like 1/16th in the morning and I feel fine walking around. On the good side of average anyway. I literally have never thought shit about my height until reading these memes online. Still nothing in person.

I'm convinced ugly lanklets and actual bitter short dudes are behind this shit posting.

next year it will come to correct 6´1

>5'9"
>hookup with tall chicks frequently
>mfw i win out over some lanky facelet to take a tall honey to pound town
>mfw current gf is 6' without heels

>hookup with tall chicks frequently

sure you do little guy

190cm here and i'm definitely not that tall walking around my town, in UK. damn Uni's bringing in the longmen.

Leddit/ThingsThatNeverHappened

Same boat, not sure where to call myself 5'11or 6...

Same. On OKCupid I say I’m 6’

Nice cope, manlet king

Ree

Cope

lanket

ARE you 6'? No, you're 5' 11.5". So, no, you can't just call yourself 6'. Don't lie to yourself.

Spot the ugly tall guy.

Rekt

Well you’re in luck, baby. I’m 6'2" and ugly as sin.