>i ran 750m
>mfw

hopefully tomorrow i can run 1km

I hate women.

why user

You'll stop working out within a month. Women are truly pathetic creatures

>start finding myself
lol

How to learn to love to run: stop before it starts to suck.

Go for a walk, jog/run for a bit, go back to walking before running feels bad. Repeat for however long feels good. Go home.

why the lol

Nope. I'm going to lose 2 stone this year.

>be you
>24yo womyn
>been riding the cock carousel for 12 years so far
>Whereareallthegoodmen.jpg
>notice I gained 50lbs from doing nothing all day because I've been given everything by men so far
>try to jog to the next gym to take some nice selfies
>almost collapse

HELP ME, HAES!

What are your thoughts on meeting up and being my gf and wife?

I believe in you user!

>6 min
>750m
h-h-h-how slow are you?

fpbp

Yeah, just try to remember how delusional you were thinking you could ever change when you will be crying on your sofa and stuffing your face with ice cream.

You are worthless, and you are genuinely a shitty human being, and that's precisely what your body reflects. Ain't no changing that

it'll be a 13 min mile once i can run a mile but i'll get faster

my aim is to run a marathon this year

You gotta understand what is a fast walk or slow relaxed jog for the tallmen is a run for manlets and women.

If i woke up a lady i'd be doing squats every other day with my buttplug + a vibrator aiming for 2pl8.

Good on you, good luck!

Sometime I go running with my gf, and I start walking next to her to taunt her just how slow she's jogging.

It's amazing how slow women are

Most people give up on their fitness goals because they fail to change who they are first
Prove these fuckers wrong and crush this year

th-this is bait, right?

>being a w*man

i can't fully extend my legs under 10mph

feels fuckin good jogging a 6 min mile

Made a similar decision. Keep on working and training, femanon.
>28 yo guy
>stop trying to find a grill
>take more care of the rest of my life
>went running too after a long break
However I did about 6 km in 30 minutes. kek

Remember to run with correct form and don't forget to reee.

she is a fatass

3y/o i used to go jogging 5km every night
even went to compete in my uni's cross competition
that year i learned that jogging and running is fucking stupid
it's literally one of the shittiest forms of physical activity
you barely burn any calories, you barley work any muscle other than calves
the only thing i achieved was being able to run for longer periods of time
fucking useless

next year i hit the gym, it was faster, more fun, not fucking freezing,
and i got better results in one month at the gym than an entire year of running.

don't fool yourself, there's no easy way,
you can't just do "this" and you'l lose weight
go hard or stay fat

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, (you already got some in posts above), but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. Don't even go for runs or try to lose weight. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>tfw thinking about you hurting

>only thing women need to be 10/10 is cardio
>you don't do cardio
why tho

Jokes on you: I have never been fat. I go running because I enjoy running. Hopefully your gyno stays, faggot.

its MFW thinking of you hurting,idiot.
>mfw thinking of you hurting pic related.

this

The female form controls me...
I know about their tricks, about how they mostly ruin a mans life, but my god. I want to touch her.

>run
Start lifting! Thicc is in, Kim's ass is in, hit the gym and squat.

C25K
>C25K
C25K
>C25K
C25K
>C25K
C25K
>C25K
C25K
>C25K

>skellies pride
kys

>finish workout
>warm up 5m

it's a warm down you fucking meathead

You can do it, femanon! We are in this together!
>pic = goal body

Don't listen to the cucks here. Get fit and enjoy being a better prrson

Why do you mock me

I have been blessed with a girlfriend that can actually run at the same pace as me for about 20 minutes, sadly she hates running and considers it to be the most boring thing on Earth.

you in London?
I'll run with you :3

you will destroy your body/knees if you start training for a marathon after never running in your life

pls be my gf we can run together :3

We all do

Yea, women are quite terrible. At least among the men there are like 10% of us who never degrade into shit like 100% of them do.

Starting your fedora tipping routine off right in 2018. Keep up the good work user.

I am starting to think that the "claws" that you women have are just bullshit. Many a men say that even in a more traditional society you have purpose...but I cannot see it as such. Children who only have a father usually are more wholesome than you skanks.

I'm a dude you stupid faggot

is there even a difference between those who defend shitty women, and who are actual women?

Keep tipping that fedora. You'll get your first kiss eventually.

>2018
>doing cardio and not doing speed screeches

So are you saying you want men to hit on you?

Isnt running good for heart health though? What cardio do you recommend?

Numale soyboy != a dude.

are you like full blast jogging for .75km? its okay to walk a bit between jogs. you wanna get your "moneys worth" out of that run.

>2 stone
what is that in american and or literally any other country units

You mean after I already gotten kid lol?

great start to 2018 user keep it up

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Less rest between sets

personally, i like boot-camp style workouts. They usually give you an aerobic workout combined with strength training (pushups, sit ups, squats, that type of thing).
Improves your energy levels while also making you stronger. Not as strong as gym, but its a decent alternative

Holy fuck, savage as hell... And likely the truth as well

>muh bad experiences are enough to denounce an entire sport!

Sounds like you sucked, not the running.

I loathe you.
And I loathe myself for wanting her.
I might have problems.

Have you considered the fact that she might be right?

>choosing running over lifting

Jesus Christ you guys are pathetic little faggots
She's legit trying to better herself and the first thing you guys tell her is that she's gonna fail so she shouldn't even try and that even if she succeeds cardio is a meme anws and that she'll never make it because she's female? Meanwhile on other threads "Why are womyn gain goblins Veeky Forums?"

Is this meant to be a troll post?

I am seriously getting triggered.

I've been busting my ass jogging uphill at the park and 6 minutes is quite a way for me to not gas out by, I probably go less than that and have to rest.

I've been making steady progress but today I'm going to go there and go hardcore and go all uphill for at least 20 minutes after reading this bullshit.

Do you even know where you are?

I did a push up today, give me attention.

Femanon just do cardio in the gym it's much more comfortable you'll burn a ton of calories and people be looking at you no matter your body

itt: /r9k/ rping as 'Stacey' and incels falling for the bait

Hey!

OP here again. Thanks for the kind words from some posters.

I'm wondering if anyone would like to critique my diet. Here's today. I weigh 12st 4lb and am 5'4

-----------------
BREAKFAST
------------------

Three hard boiled eggs (225kcal)
some grilled mushrooms (45kcal)
two grilled tomatoes (30kcal)
250ml semi-skimmed milk (100kcal)

400kcal

-------------
BRUNCH
--------------

100g steamed veg (60kcal)
three steamed baby potatoes (150kcal)
10g butter (90kcal)
100g boiled lentils (100kcal)

400kcal

----------
DINNER
-----------

Quorn Lasagne (500kcal)

-----------
SNACKS
------------

1 large apple (100kcal)
1 banana (100kcal)
1 mandarin (50kcal)

250kcal

TOTAL: 1550kcal

kys now roastie

oh be nice

fpbp

You don't have to be a lady to follow your dreams, user.

>Breakfast
>Brunch
>Dinner
>Snacks

Wouldn't it just be lunch at this point?

I had dinner at 2pm today and brunch at 10:30am

I'm not sure because I was raised in a world with dental care, but I think it's supposed to literally be equal to 2 stones that you might find on the ground

a stone is 14lb

You aren't getting enough fat or protein in your diet to satiate you which will make it more likely that you will go off diet. You need to include more protein most importantly. Going off your posted diet, I'm assuming you're a vegetarian so get yourself some:

--Fairlife milk, full fat
--Protein powder
--Cheese wheels, cheese sticks, etc.
--Peas
--Edamame
--Tofu
--Egg beaters (can eat a higher volume and get more protein for the calories than full eggs--volume management is crucial on such a low cal diet)
--Nuts
--Pea milk

Start cooking your veggies with a little oil if you don't already. Try to keep higher calorie fruits and veggies to a minimum and fill in the extra space with high protein foods. Cauliflower, cauliflower rice, frozen mixed veggies, and berries are all great ways to get your veggies and fruits in compared to bananas and potatoes which, while healthy, eat up valuable calories in a diet where that's not ideal.

Best of luck to you, I hope this helped and Happy New Year! :)

fpbp.

Also, don't start off trying to run from scratch, you're carrying a significant amount of excess weight and are new to exercise in general. Hop on the treadmill or exercise bike for a few weeks and get your heart and joints used to the increased cardio. You'll be much more likely to stick to a routine that gradually gets harder than one where you start out running.

Once you feel like you can do a half hour of jogging on the treadmill or fast spinning on the bike, get Couch 2 5K (it's an app) and stick to it. You'll be able to do a 5k in a month, easily.

regardless of the fact that you probably wont manage a 42km run within a year, its a really bad idea that is likely to get you injured if you try

>incel replies incoming

>full blast jogging

Good for you!!! That's great. Start lifting and keep running!!

shorter legs, it sux

how fucking fat are you?

Lift.
Caloric deficit.
Sleep.
Repeat.
Read the sticky goddamn

>almost collapse after 6 minutes
Guess what? That's about as long as anyone lasts during an ANAEROBIC effort. Do you understand what the word means? It basically means you were running so hard that your muscles couldn't use bodyfat for fuel fast enough to keep up, so they started using glycogen (fuel stored in muscle tissue) for fuel, which doesn't require oxygen from your bloodstream. So your heart rate goes through the roof trying to keep up with the demand for oxygen, your respiration likewise, your muscles start to burn, and in 6 minutes you burn out and have to stop.

Basically, you fucked up.

Now: Go back out and SLOW DOWN to a pace you can sustain for at least 30 minutes. Doesn't matter if you're moving only a little faster than you can walk, it's a different stride than walking and uses more energy. There, was that so damned hard?

Now: Go look up "Couch to 5k" (or C25K as it's referred to). This is a BEGINNERS running training program. Remember to keep your pace SUSTAINABLE and don't fucking give up.

>barely any protein

Not gonna make it

this

Aren’t we all user?