Running General

What would happen if I kept at being my 90kgs / 200lbs fat ass and started sprinting 2-3 days a week and jogging on the rest, while eating at maintenance and with high protein?
Also, running general

Other urls found in this thread:

phraktured.net/molding-mobility.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How tall are you?? If you weight 90kg but you are tall and you only have a little belly you can run...
If you are a manlet and weight that much you only will hurt your knee's

Manlet, 5'8 177cm

I have $50 credit on Amazon. Can I get a decent pair of running shoes there? I'm a mens size 5.

OP you're a fat Manlet why would you run??? You're gonna blow out your knees... Read the sticky and do literally ANYTHING ELSE... Running is a normie meme sorry

5'8 is 173 cm goddamn why dont you brainlets use google or something

i'm 5'10 and i weigh the same and i ran at least 80mi this week and lost 7lbs already but this is my regular winter routine
>tfw oprah weight
>tfw unbothered by stretch marks

Tesla makes the BK31, which is a copy of the Merrel Vapor Glove, which is nice if you like minimalist shoes. You can get two pair for $60, which will let the shoes dry out completely if you run every day, so they’ll last longer.

For good quality conventional shoes, you’ll want to look for discounted items from last year's model line.

The BK31 doesnt come in my size unfortunately. I'll look into older model shoes, thank you for the suggestion.

Fast until you're thin and then start training. Don't make the same mistake I did of running while being heavy. You'll hurt yourself.

But, but, the endorphins?!?
Sorry I can't into freedom units
Tbh my lower legs do hurt a bit. But won't they get stronger the more I do it?

As you start running your aerobic capacity will develop faster than your strength. You might be able to run a lot more than people tell you you should, but if you do you're likely to blow out your knees or achilles or whatever because they aren't used to the stress

So, what can be done to improve recovery in a fatter guy then? Is there anything I can do bar losing weight?

You should do some light core strength workouts once or twice a week, but the most important thing is to increase milage slowly. From your first post it sounds like you want to be running every day of the week which is a bad idea unless you're an elite runner with years and years of experience. 3x a week is more than enough for beginners to make massive improvements.

Is this a meme? I weigh 110 kgs at 187cm, and can run and jog to the gym and back just fine.

Your joints are not prepared for the excess weight (fat) and they take a long fucking time to thicken. Again, lose weight first by fasting and, then, start exercising. You'll thank me later, I tell ya. I'm fucking hurt all over for trying to run while being 6'5'' and weighing 220 pounds.

I was 115kg 180cm and I was able to run, just doing it every day was a mistake. Had to take a brake for 2 months. Now I'm 98kg, trying to get to 90kg this year, will be hard to stop eating crap.

what injury did you get exactly?

Currently Im Thinking about Building my cardio and running in the spring and I need a athletic running shoe since all my shoes are work boots. What brands or shoes are good for aspalt and running tracks, General traction? Budget is $70 but willing to go a bit higher.

don't be a jew and go to a running store for a gait analysis. after that order the same or similar shoe online

otherwise don't be surprised if you get injured

pics have stats but I'm wondering if I bulk up and start lifting while continuing running if I have the frame for a decent body. It looks to me like I kinda have wideish shoulders so could I make it?

Also, if I bulk up, at what point would it start hurting my running times in exchange for a better body?

Guys I'm 5' 6'' 240 pounds and have been running with the couch to 10k app (30 mins walking jogging alternating) and I also try to do the bicycle from time to time (15-30 mins).

Did I fuck up?
It's so hard to tell maybe I shouldn't even be seeking tips from here.

Asics, brooks, new balance, and saucony are all pretty good. I wouldn't recommend nike based on my personal experience.

lose weight before you run. bike / swim are non impact so are fine. running that heavy will fuck up your knees user

I'm on my second pair of nike pegasus and there are tons of people who wear them successfully even at a pro level. Depends on the runner though. I got injured after 200 miles in asics gt 2000 but am over 800 miles in pegasus with no injury.

Fuck dude that really deflated my balloon. Because the app was helping me a lot, it was the one thing I could not fuck up.

Any suggestions? I'm doing starting strength Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I need something for cardio that will burn me up Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

If you really like it, you could do it but injury risk is fairly high. Aqua jogging and swimming though have practically no risk if you can do that and I believe generally burn more calories at similar intensities to running.

You’d get stress fractures

Is Jiraiya our guy? I keep seeing his art being posted on this board more than any other bara artist.

bloatlord here, anyway way to increase my sprinting speed without sacrificing my fat that's been mixed with protein reserves.

Well I've been doing it for 2 months now. I haven't been doing these mobility exersizes so I'll be doing them: phraktured.net/molding-mobility.html

My goal is to join the Canadian army, which wants 5km and 2.4 km under 12 mins.

pic is me btw took it today

2.4l=1.5miles. That is 8 min/mile pace. I wouldn't worry about that too much.

good luck though

I weigh 230lbs, I want to get into long distance sprinting but I want to try and stay around 220-230lbs is that even possible?

>I'm a mens size 5.

>tfw Running at 6 am listening to ambient and calming music.
>Cold air awakes you as the rhythmic sound of sneakers on pavement and the music fill the ears.
It helps with the pain bro's.

What state/country you live in?

Rhode Island, of Serb background if that matters.

All brands are fine, just dont buy 50 dollar shoes. The important thing is to get a shoe that fits properly so go try them out in-store, don't shop online.

His art style is pretty cute
nohomo