So how many of you fuckers actually had the guts to spend NYE without booze? For me it is 4th straight year...

So how many of you fuckers actually had the guts to spend NYE without booze? For me it is 4th straight year, with time passing and drunkards getting more and more wasted, I knew deep down, I made a good decision.

>Had the guts to

More like got 0 invites to anything and sat at home on Veeky Forums

Scenario A:
>go out with friends and girlfriend
>have some champagne to celebrate our ever improving life
>kiss gf at midnight
>share the night together
>wake up in each others arms

Scenario B:
>spend new years alone
>wake up alone
>shitpost on Veeky Forums

Not saying I'm in a different boat from you, but let's be honest with ourselves we're not the ones better off.

>not drinking is a moral issue

Kill yourself, alkie.

In my country drinking is black or white - you either get wasted or you don't drink at all. Last night I have been at a party and I was the only one among 12 people, who didn't drink. The rest of them destroyed themselves. So it seems to me they have an issue with self control.

22 years. NYE is "family time", and y immediate family are teetotallers.

Redpill me on booze. Wokeup hanging, threw up twice. Has been the standard since my ex and I brokeup 3 months ago. Out clubbing 3-4x a week and I can't stop myself from drinking to blackout. I might try No Drink January anons...

Same here, everyone here either doesn't drink or abuses alcohol to unhealthy levels

I was in bed by 11 lol

I went to sleep at 10pm, just couldn't stay awake

Maybe next year, I've just been awake until 4am for two days now, last night just wanted to sleep

>went to a party
>hey user do you want some champagne
>no
>b-but its new years eve!
>dismiss the thot
i love this

>one of the shittiest drugs out there
>hard to avoid
lmao

What exactly do you want somebody to say here? If you don't want the repercussions of drinking then stop drinking. There is no fucking redpill.

I sat at home and downloaded/sorted a skyrim load order... That's a lie... I didn't finish the load order...

Getting off the booze is not as hard as you think. For once in your miserable life - make a groundbreaking decision.

The more you're away for it, the more disgusted you feel when you see degenerate drunkards passing you on the street.

I drunk 2 liters of beer at 10% volume last night. Today I've spent it in my bed suffering though nausea, vomit and stomach ache. Drinking is fucking shit, I will not make a mistake like this one more time

Your weakness is your strength, sometimes the absence of temptation is as good a circumstance as the willpower to resist it when around curruption.

Wrong. Saturated fat is hepatoprotective.

I downed bottle of red early in the evening, pulled an allnighter, went to work out at noon.

dehydrated, sleep deprived beyond imaginable levels, most lethargic i've ever been in the pool.

when you're on a party playing games with norm,ies they get really triggered when you sit there sipping a cup of water.
And people always nag like "Booo bru if you're like this when you're sober i can't even imagine how funny you'd be when you're drunk"
and people shoving their drinks up your face all night.
If you get an empty beer can and just never let go of it they tend to be less pushy..

i'm so done with low-brow fratbois and mouth-breathing pajeets.

Good, alcohol is literal poison, as in your liver gets destroyed trying to filter it because it directly harms your body when ingested. Anyone that willingly drinks alcohol is a fucking retard.

Is there anything butter can't do?

I got drunk after 5:30pm on the 21st and watched a film with my kids after they'd opened there presents because that was the NY, the trees agree.

What you were doing is following Caeser, the abominations of civilisation and the other urbanites in applying human structure where it is not needed.

Burn energy?

Their* >

havent drank in 6 months. Alcohol has a ton of negatives to it but it certainly is harder to socialize if you arent drinking.

I don't like booze.

I’ve been drinking solidly for a month. Gains out the fucking window.
On the other hand me and Mrs user have been fucking like rabbits trying to repopulate a valley, so I think it’s ok. Normal service will resume in January

I got blackout drunk and lost my wallet last night. Fucking hell.

I just slept until my faggot neighbors all started shooting at 12. I thought there was a firefight in the street for a minute.

Yeah but imagine if you used your sobriety to actually hone your social skills so that you could be personable in sutuations where people aren't shitfaced. You can learn to be charismatic but I think you're going to start off as awkward inherently. I just think most kids are able to practice with other kids during stages where they are also socially retarded.

Maybe you could try slowly easing off on the alcohol at parties until you can mingle with drunk people (retards) while sober as a sort of substitute for missing the practice when you were a kid.

>drinking alcohol ever

You earned it. But this is what I could never fucking comprehend. I used to drink, hell, I got drink more than few times, but I have never ever lost a single piece of belongings, neither did I blackout or lose consciousness. How do you people do it, what is the process behind it. And don't fucking give me standard 'drink more', I would down 1,5l of whiskey in one sitting with a friend (one sitting means up to 4 hours, not whole day) and this wouldn't happen. Now that I don't drink anymore, it is even more of a marvel to me how people manage to lose all this shit.

Drink more, faster. Not socially for 4 hours. You go to one party and drink some tequila, then you drink some vodka mix, then a drunk friend says you need to try his mix, which you do and it's really good so you have another, then you have 4-8 jelly shots, then you just drink some beer, then you piss in the yard, then you walk around, then you drink some more, then you walk around and drink some more, then you try and talk to a cute girl but she leaves with a different guy and at this point you can barely even stand and your friend brings you drinks and you just drink some more, then you have to pee and you end up trying to pee in their front yard but you actually fall down the steps for the front door and pass out in their flowerbed.

Ok, there it is. I didn't mix alcohol at a party. When I drank vodka, I drank vodka the whole night, nothing else

The Jelly shots are also important because they have a delay before they hit.

Everything had delay in my case, because I never drank with an empty stomach, always after solid dinner.

That's why I compromised.
>go to party with friends
>drink a little bit because nothing else to do
>ex gf shows up
>avoid her and feel shitty
>shitpost on Veeky Forums from the corner of the room

I was bouncing at a bar all night but I had a shot at midnight

Meanwhile I got to fuck up pathetic soyboys that couldn't make it past 11pm without being faggots

good times

Me! Alcohol always makes me feel like shit so I don't touch it

I can't really afford it and even when I do I can't help but feel how bad it is for me when I don't even enjoy it

Total abstinence is another form of submission to vices
Maintain self control but don't be an uppity moralfag either
Thus spoke Zarathustra

It's difficult for you to avoid or not think about booze? user I think you may have a problem..

Coke xtc and booze. Went out till 0815 AM.
Gym was closed today but had a great night with friends and gf.
Good for you for not drinking

I had about two glasses of whiskey, played some video games with some friends, went to sleep about 1230 and woke up early enough to go to the gym. Y'all know when you drink you can limit yourself so you don't feel like death in the morning...

jokes on you faggot, I just found my wallet.

nice assumptions, are you a woman? restraining yourself is a sign of strong will, you don't need any special skills to drink yourself to blackout

Nope, and I can count the number of drinks I have every year on one hand. It isn't difficult not to drink to failure or even avoid drinking at all is all I was saying.

I'm gonna try to piggyback off this shit.

I went out to some giant NYE party in a city 2 hours away, met this hot af chick, and got her number. Turns out she lives there.

How tf do I try to begin casually fucking someone that lives two hours away?

get a life, loser