Tinder gains

It's 2018 and I need to stop being a virgin.

How do I become a chad?

Lol uea cunt have fun photoshopping the hat in your grad pics

That's you? You come across as really boring.

haha yeah, he seems super boring compared to insanely interesting Veeky Forums guys

rude

What would you suggest I do to appear more interesting?

Goddammit man have a personality

Also you look miserable in that photo LMAO

Posture ain't good, you look sad and defeated.

Try working out

Have a few nice photos of yourself where you don't look on the verge of tears

Make your bio short and sweet. "Fun girls only" or something

He's from East Anglia lad, they're all that fucking boring.

dont use tinder. Any girl worth their salt isn't using it.

Thin, broad shoulders and narrow waist, take pictures from a low angle to look tall. Wear a beard and long hair if you have a shit face. Trim the top of your eyebrows to look more naturally dominant. Wear makeup to hide flaws the beard doesn’t cover.

how the fuck does one reach 23 as a 6ft man without losing their virginity, and at uni no less?
not even one drunken shag at a house party or after a night at the club?

you're also doing biology, the most female filled hard science there is for fucks sake.

Not that user, but imo it's the face in that pic. You have the expression of "I hate being here, everything is so boring I just want to lay in bed and do nothing". Try change pics. Other than that you seem like pretty guy nohomo. Also workout

Ur on Veeky Forums bro, he is probably a social outcast

Bad picture,
You look sad and frustrated like you don't want to leave the house and have a bad posture.
Bad desc. Too much too boring. 1-2 sentences is more than enough, and should be something fun

I'm on Veeky Forums and at 23 and 5'7 I fucked over 30 girls by the time I finished uni

gym, gaming, and tv shows are terrible things to list as interests. outdoors, movies, food, music you should only put if you have a particular passion for them (if even).
DO mention your height, MAYBE mention what you're studying.
Safest bet for you, imo, is to just put your height and then a quip.

You're not a Chad. If you want to get laid lower your standards and forget about ever fucking a Stacy

>basically all things geeky
i fucking hate normies

you shouldn't be on Veeky Forums then

fucking 30 girls at 23 (which is like 5x the average lifetime number for normal guys) is actually low for Veeky Forums, you virgin

judging by this thread, I doubt it

>(RIP David Bowie)

Post the rest of your pics

Your bio is terrible.
>I like things everyone likes

Show don't tell. If you want them to know that you're outdoorsy, have a picture which demonstrates that.

I think putting height in your bio is a mistake, but people usually disagree with me. If you want to show you're tall, have a group photo that shows that you're tall.

Your bio should contain a joke. Steal one if you're not funny. Mine is
>trying to be out of the single market before the UK is

are you also a computer programming/engineering major, generally thought of as a nerd major, with that "30 girls by the time i left college" number? that would also be pretty par for the course on Veeky Forums

Chemistry
For reference I did 4 years at uni and was only on 2 girls when I started, and only on 4 by the end of my first year because I was a DYEL shut in with no idea what I was doing.
Once you figure out how the game works it’s very easy to get laid.