Why do I keep coming here, Veeky Forums?

Why do I keep coming here, Veeky Forums?

For the dank memes.
Memes aside, at least you aren't visiting /r9k/ everyday.

We lift to grow our wings but are forever chained to our sins and feels.

You're here forever

>hope

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE TOO BUT THERES NO ESCAPE

>just realized today was a whole day with no r9k

holy shit

delete this image please

>Tfw no gf to hug my sore muscles and make my doms go away with her soft warm touch

Don't worry. From what I've experienced, any girl will be mad (and won't let you hold her) after you go to the gym because "you don't want to spend time with her, and would rather go to the gym".

>Tfw no Veeky Forums gf to hug each other's sore muscles after a hard workout to make our doms go away

Why do you continue to post here while Moot betrays you? Why do you come here? Well, I will tell you then. You enjoy all the shitpost. That's why.
Are you denying it? Haven't you already shitposted most of this thread? I watched your face while you did it, it was filled with the joy of baiting.

You need to experience some better women mate.

i come here because im a complete loser and have nowhere else to share my horrible life with people who will understand and i cant talk about it with people IRL either

r9k and reddit's forever alone board are places i should be but they are just circlejerks of negativity

Cause /r/fitness fucking sucks

To laugh at manlets and chestlets.
Oh also to expand your brainlet wojak folder.
And yes, brainlets, this is projection.

You're lonely and dont fit into the world.

Honestly this, as shitty as Veeky Forums is r/fitness is even worse. The only sort of “””content””” they have is shitty transformation stories and just as many retard newfags asking the same dumbass questions. Honestly the same with every other forum. I’d go somewhere else but there is literally no where else to fucking go, for any of it. They’re right when they say you’re here forever. I guess as long as it doesn’t effect my studies, job or personal life I don’t mind.

go back

>tf on a day trip last fall w my qt asian fwb, hiking 3000+ ft over 3 miles to unreal panoramic views
>legs turn to jelly half mile from the summit, power our way there
>eat delicious leftovers from last night’s home cooked meal
>hike down and drive to her place, both so sore and exhausted
>shower together
>massage each other w sensual oil
>amazing sex
>cum on her tits

>Not going to the gym with your gf

I come here because ya'll niggas are crazy and give me a chuckle

That's good, user.
We're gonna make
We don't need them dragging us down anymore