ITT: Life truths you wish someone had told you earlier

ITT: Life truths you wish someone had told you earlier

Other urls found in this thread:

e-reading.club/chapter.php/71262/34/Feynman_-_Surely_Youre_Joking,_Mr._Feynman__Adventures_of_a_Curious_Character.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>If you wanna impress men, lift weights
>If you wanna impress women, learn charm

You might as well just give up now, it's not going to get better.

Life is what you make of it. If you want something you have to work for it. Only you can change yourself and ultimately you are responsible for your own emotions.

Learned most of these the hard way:

>Dating is a numbers game, NEVER focus all your attention on one potential partner
>Nobody is gonna make your depression go away, that shit is your own job
>Nofap works
>Women are far more insecure than men, just being more confident than them is usually enough

>face, height, frame
>money is less important than a healthy brain and body
>being in good health and well fucked is the greatest gift
>nogs aren’t human don’t try to reason with them and anyone who advocates for them is sus
extremely fucking cope

Pin and lie about it.

Pay attention in school

MORALITY is the worlds biggest lie and should never be your concern

Everybody lies, everybody is fake, everybody does fucked up shit
Just follow your instinct and do what makes you happy, never let guilt or some forced moral code stop you

College is a waste of money. It doesn't matter what it is - if someone isn't offering you a wage or salary the instant you start, run away.

We're all gonna make it, but "we" only includes those that dedicate themselves and remain adamant about their goals

>nogs aren’t human don’t try to reason with them and anyone who advocates for them is sus

OP this advice could save your life. In fact generalize to anyone with skin darker than cardboard, srs

school is fucking useless mate

Actually on second thought that would still let colombians past your guard. Maybe go all the way and just say "only Nordic people are good"

Focus on the other person entirely and make eye contact. You have to behave almost like a mind observing the world, not like you have obvious flaws that people -might- point out. That is how you stop being nervous when talking to someone.

It legit is all about the face.

Women don't want to be respected. They wanna be fucked, and if you disrespect her and make it look like you're "teasing" her, you can fuck them

Anyone know who that chick is? Legitimate 10/10

Nobody cares about you and you will die and be forgotten

This is a good thing, so stop giving a fuck and do what you want

I'd say anyone that's clearly not white, light skinned asians can be aight, anyone other than that is likely a fucking fag, unless it's a qt south american girl

>school is fucking useless mate

Fucking 10/10 hookers every now and then is healthy and helps you mantain a strong drive and confidence

Money actually makes you happier

>paying for sex
>confidence
top kek user

There is no salvation outside the Catholic Church

Black men have bigger cocks than us

That's bullshit.

It does
I don't care how attractive you claim you are, you're not going to have a threesome with two 10/10s without paying for it

Who cares if it's fake?
After having two model-tier girls caress and worship you for two hours you're going to feel like a god for the rest of the week
The vibe it gives you help you pick up girls normally as well

Catholicism blasphemes God, and the pope is a commie rapefugee worshipping cuck

Excellent GPA from Podunk University is more useful than fair GPA from top tier university.

Don’t worry about the size of your cock, there’s always someone worse off. Six inches is the average and no, despite what you think and the fear of actually measuring it, your dick is not 4 inches. Someone post the horrifying webm of the guy with the micro peen jacking off, looks like he’s popping a pimple

>learn charm
kek, that's the easy part
>*flexes 'cep*

Not actually true. Dick size studies from Muttsville, USA found across all races dick size is 5.12”+/- 1.88” for 99.9% (SD 0.62”) of the population with no discernible racial differences.

I'm temporary agnostic till this pope gets replaced

She is never coming back no matter how strong or big you become, she is happy with someone else

:(

No one owes you shit

>what could have been

Fucking kill me

Fuck user....

SAGED

>avoid alcohol and religion
They dull our senses, make us accepting and docile.

If my dad would've told me that being tall would get me girls and I could control how much I was able to grow by eating more I would've ended up an ultrachad. Why the fuck didn't he tellp me?

Social contract says otherwise, sport.

>what was but now never will be

tfw he told me but I didn't listen

For every hot girl you see on the street, there's a dude somewhere tired of her shit

Biggest redpill I've ever swallowed

>go to "top" canadian university
> people tell me its the "insert ivy league school" of the north
>massive grade deflation
>canadian engineering degree is worth less than associates degree from american cc
>canadian economy tanking and i will never get a visa

I should have just gone to one of the state flagships that accepted me...

I found my 6'10" boyfriend as a 27yo virgin (and no, he's not an asocial autist)

FUCK YOU

e-reading.club/chapter.php/71262/34/Feynman_-_Surely_Youre_Joking,_Mr._Feynman__Adventures_of_a_Curious_Character.html

If you drink a full bottle of delsum brand cough syrup it will make you feel really cool. It doesn't taste too bad and it's really easy to shoplift.

p o o

dude stop

Hmm

You’ve stirred my interest user, tell me more

i am not poo in loo if thats what you're asking

>Haha bait.
You people are so fucking annoying.

delet now

Pussy juice smell literally sticks to you just like semen and women can smell you. That's why if you jack off all day women won't go near you. The difference is the pussy juice signifies you as high quality breaking material. Another hard truth I wish my dad told me.

Who are you

I just don't understand all the fuss about manlets

I wish someone told me I was ugly so I didn't have to waste my time finding out on my own

Waterloo?

This. Plus by the time she figures out how big you really are, she's already dtf, so hit it anyway. And if you want her to come back for more, make sure she gets hers.

I'm not a manlet. I just would've liked too have been able to know how to reach my potential at an early age. I think anyone with a numale dad can appreciate that sentiment. My parents raised me to have no self control and let people walk all over me and I'll never forgive them for it. I thought that was something people on fit would relate to. You just called me and asocial autist because of it to bait me into responding to you, why?

Is this true?
t. 4.00 at ShitU (thank you grade inflation)

A dextromethorphan-only cough syrup. Nice.

no, one of the others in the "big 4"

love waterloo kids spamming "we're the MIT of the north" when its really just an autistic chinese kid housing project

also love when exactly one of them gets a SV job and they all think they are about to ship out

>Nofap works

Could you elaborate?

i met a bunch of mental retards at oregon state who ended up at the public ivy's with funding and all had 4.0s and would give their profs hugs in the hall and shit

one of their senior research thesis was improving visibility o f women in engineering and they got into an actual engineering program off this

You're talking about ethics. Morals are a personal choice. On that note: Never betray your own morals for someone else. But don't try to stick to your morals for retarded reasons like honor and consistency.

How do you feed your children to get them to grow tall without turning them into fat fucks? Serious question

Both my bfs parents are 5'9 but he's 6'2 because of this, but he was fat growing up until he was like 16/17

She's not worth it, none of them are.

As a general rule of thumb I agree, but it's worth mentioning there are real exceptions. Namely blacks and other dark skinned people who were raised in mostly white neighborhoods who almost exclusively have white friends or blacks who act like whites too.

It honestly does not matter what people in school/college think about you. There is no point trying to impress them. You'll see most of these people for the last time on graduation day.

underrated post

Buy bit coin

t. blackie

From the “Harvard of the north” reference i’m assuming you got to McGill as well. Not exactly sure why you’re bitching desu anyone who is compentent in Engineering here can get work

lol... try moving to america and get back to me

apply to a job in southern cali "whats a mcgill"

Nah, my ex hasn't had a boyfriend in years. She's probably a roasty now and is on her way to hitting the wall. I pity the beta who'll pick her up afterwards.

pls no

eat a lot and exercise a lot

Swimming would be best bc low impact to joints and good workout

One of my buddies is a dude with brown hair, blue eyes, probably a 7/10 face and he's 6'1. He's 23 and a virgin and it's not about to change anytime soon. If you're full on autistic being tall or good looking won't make a difference.

No it's not. The networking and job recruitment at top tier universities far outranks that of shit tiers. A namebrand college on a resume may not get you a job, but it will always get you an interview.

McGill is a pretty well known school dude. Also, you don’t need to go to an Ivy League school to get a job in SV, me and my friends have internships lined up and ik ppl who go to much worse Canadian schools who are now working in the bay. Just get good and stop blaming the school you go to

>But don't try to stick to your morals for retarded reasons like honor and consistency.

Yeah that is for real men.

Nope, eastern european, but I've noticed the main problems to niggers, gopniks, albanians, gypsies, arabs and all other uncivilized cultures is not that they're belonging to said race, it's that they're raised with a retarded culture that does not belong in the western world. If their parents act more like white people and they mostly have whites around them, they'll come out being civilized.

>eastern europe
what the fuck do you know about blacks than lol

Agree BUT Sikhs can be bro-tier and are good community members. Literally the only dark-skinned people I would trust with anything.

>Bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks
>Don't associate with them unless you want to look like a nu-male or a faggot

yes goy swallow the pill its the HARVARD OF THE NORTH

there's a chance of fucking you over when it comes to nepotism, they're very careful businessmen

spot the uoft student

how is having no social life treating you?

8 years ago, maybe.

>Temporarily agnostic
Thats the best thing on this board right now (second to Sir's comic of course)
my sides

> Black people suck
Yawn.

Eating right doesn’t mean you’ll be tall, just like eating like shit doesn’t mean you’ll be short
t. 1.93m that barely ate throughout my entire childhood and teens

Assuming you're replying to , I didn't call you a manlet nor an asocial autist.. point was many people here think that being taller would bring them success with women which is simply not true